• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally solid human proof witness of loud knocks on window

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc At 9 am (9 June 23) the criminal bully strike again with very loud knocks on my windows - and again the loud knocks from above started at almost same time - and at 9.30 am the woman tenant in unit above dropped a heavy object onto floor. It looks like the woman tenant in unit above joined force with the Hongkie criminal bully to attack me starting at 9 am everyday for the past few days.

Upon further thought I think such evil plot to disrupt my sleep everyday with antagonistic very loud knocks on my windows and from above should not go unreported and so I called 999 again. Thank goodness when the police woman (and her colleague) arrived at the door and I was at the door, she heard a very loud knock on my bedroom windows - that is so loud even when heard from the main door.

I am so glad finally got solid human proof witness of the very loud knocks on my windows and told the police woman it’s good that she heard it because people say I am mad when there are really such very loud knocks on my windows harassing and abusing me everyday in the wee hours and morning to disrupt my sleep everyday.

The police woman today is very nice and not like the 2 June ones that brushed my feedback aside as structural. She heard and knew the very loud knock is nothing structural as the very loud knocks stopped immediately after I talked to the police at the main door. Obviously the criminal bully nearby eavesdropping knew the police is here and stopped such very loud knocks immediately.

And the cunning and vicious criminal bully resumed the very loud knocks on my windows as soon as the police left and continued to make intermittent very loud knocks on my windows - every half hour to one hour to disrupt my sleep - until late afternoon 5 plus pm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminal bully dogs that anyhow accused people mad ought to be ashamed but will never be. Pui!