• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever happened to Dir Investigation CPIB? Looks like uncle Teng involved in all the sex cases. And screwing the cases without a condom with his incompetence.

From the recent cases, Teng seems to be an arrogant guy.

Were there coercion and illegal pressures from CPIB?

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

Wah. Suddenly your England improve so much arh. Sure or not! I asked my PA to mouse over your icon intermitently yesterday and you were online from morning to night without any interruption. How many people sharing your nick? Can you please share with me why Master thinks this case is so important?

Ooi, ChewCheng Kia, you fail Ingeerish comprehension in school is it? Since when did I defend Ah Tey? I said he should be fired and I don't care what actually happens to him. See post #248, 2nd para.

I only care what happens to the reputation of the Sinkie legal system. Just like a Sinkie doctor will be affected in this ability to earn Big Bucks because of serious cock ups in Sinkieland's hospital system, Sinkie lawyers' standing and ability to earn Big Bucks in this globalised world will also be affected if Sinkie court system's reputation goes down the drain 'cos some Old Fart is not happy with some academic articles criticising it. Understand or not? I am doing it for mainly selfish reasons.

Obtaining confessions by means of coercion is bad for every citizen. Imagine, tomorrow Master gila gila want to fix ChewCheng or WongMengMeng. Then how? The CPIB will then be used to force confessions/statements out of you, me and our immediate families and friends. How can any citizen feel safe living in such a Third World country? Unless he is an ignoramus like you.

Wah, typical PAP tactic come out again. Any one who disagrees with your view is Tey's friend or Tey himself. You think all Sinkies so simple minded like you meh.

All high class people will be offended by vulgarities even if it is not directed at them personally. Your use of vulgarities just shows your lack of upbringing. I am offended to be sharing the same citizenship as a low class vulgar IB like you! That's all. No other meaning.

Kiddo, always remember - it takes 2 to tango. It is obvious from the evidence presented thus far that it was the girl who seduced the man. The predator here is female and the man is her prey. This will make Sour Grapes Sinkie men like you feel so jealous. No have 5Cs, all the chio girls that you lust after don't even want to give your kind a look. How sad.

I suppork the integrity and reputation of the Sinkie judicial system and don't give a damn what actually happens to Ah Tey unless it affects the reputation of that system and my rice bowl. Most of the 3,000 plus Sinkie lawyers registered with the Law Society feel that way. Understand now?

This is all conjecture. You have too little experience of the real world. There are many kinds of women in this world.

I emphasise again, the integrity of the Sinkie judicial system is all that I am interested in. The girl in this case and the Sinkie populace should care about only one thing - it is a very serious crime to lie while giving evidence to the Court. It is called PERJURY. As a law student in the upper echelon of her class, she cannot be unaware of this. So what she said in Court is most likely to be TRUE. Only gong kia Sinkies like you with nothing better to do will engage in useless gossip.

You once again show that you are either an ignoramus with little real world experience or a first grade IB who just took over this nick. Just because ChewCheng is a good husband does not guarantee that his wife will be repay him back by being good. There are lots of cases in the real world where a good guy falls for a bad woman.

You need Ingereesh comprehension classes seriously. The reason why CSM and Yakult is brought up is because it is perfectly reasonable for an accused to ask his family to stay out of the limelight in order to save them from suffering for his personal troubles. Yakult used his family to help solve his personal political problem. CSM refused to do that. Why are these cases not relevant?

And besides, why is the presence or absence of his wife at the proceedings being brought up by IBs like you? Simple, because the court case itself is falling apart.

And how many adulterers are there in the Sinkie Cabinet? Shammugam?

You take an overly simplistic view of the world. People fall in and out of love for many reasons. All the Chinese emperors and many Western monarchs have more than one partner. Does it mean that they are bad people or leaders? No.

Most important, you must remember that the nice girl that you married can become a different person within a few years of your signing the warrant. There is the monthly period, hormonal changes due to pregnancy and motherhood and the big one - MENOPAUSE. If this happens, it is not your fault and you are perfectly entitled to opt out through divorce or if it is too expensive due to the Gecko Women's Charter, in other ways.

Only an idiot like yourself or a biggot like LKY will not exercise his right to change his mind due to changed circumstances.

Ooi, once again you show your lack of upbringing. No wonder PAP is having problems recruiting quality candidates. It is dumbfuck IBs like you that give the Party a bad name. Please lah, insults like this will not stop me from posting to contradict idiot Sinkies like you. However, in spite of my much better upbringing, I am also human and will return you the insult just once - I wouldn't let you suck my dick even if you begged me to (since I am not gay) or fuck your wife or girlfriend for free even if you offered her to me because I prefer high class and well brought up girls, if they are related to you, then they must be low class and badly brought up - like YOU.

wah you really super sensitive about this topic har.... both Tey and the singapore legal system are already a joke, so no need to worry so much.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go fuck your PA because she must be sleeping on her job. I'm not so free but since you kept on replying and defending. I just have to say my piece.

I really think you must be thinking with your ass. You started replying after my post about Tey and you should have known that I'm not coming from a legal viewpoint. I'm saying that Tey is a CheeBye Kia Fucking his Students Why are you harping on the Sinkie legal system? If you still do not understand where I'm coming from then I pity your parents as they must have a hard time bringing you up, having to explain things over and over again to you. I dun fucking care about the legal system...so stop being such a dickhead. As what some of the forummers had said, you expect the investigators to talk like lawyer or discuss the case over coffee? Get into the real world please.

You are one of the fucking lawyers in Sinkapore? When the fuck did the legal system here has integrity? Tey a former judge is already fucking people's girlfriend, daughter and making people pregnant. Fucking shithead still acting all so decent. See this picture? The followed sentence is not even written by me. That is the image of lawyers.

lawyers.gif

As you may have noticed, two out of three jokes deal with the theme of greed. Lawyers are depicted as moneygrubbing sharks and vultures, as ambulance chasers, as frauds and as heartless liars. After they die, they go to hell - there are no lawyers in heaven. Furthermore they are said to be stupid, lazy, filthy and even criminal lowlife, preferred dead rather than alive.

And please lah. People lie in court everyday. Dun be fucking naive. Women are one of the best liars and I have seen them lied in court with open eyes before. And of course, dickheads like you will believe them because like Tey thinking with his dick.

Are you implying that Tey's wife is not a good women too? Then I pity Tey. Maybe should expose the wife for being bad so that Tey will look better despite screwing his students and making them buy him gifts.

Again you argue like women, you stay within the points, why bring in CSM and Yakult? Are you gay in anyway? because you are starting to sound like one when you argue.

Is Shammugam an adulterer? Share what you know leh. The more the better, he is also lawyer right? Now you see my point. Lawyers all got problem. You also lawyer? LOL! With the way you argue, business must be bad for you to be so free and post here so often.

At least I only used word like "you sucking Tey's dick" but Tey is into the real action when he made students suck his dick. I wonder who has poorer upbringing, a nobody like me or a former judge?...and by replying the same way I did. You just lowered your upbringing to the same low level that you described. That is how stuoid you are. Calling someone no standard for using those word then using the same words to counter the person. Very high class loh. LOL!

Wah. Suddenly your England improve so much arh. Sure or not! I asked my PA to mouse over your icon intermitently yesterday and you were online from morning to night without any interruption. How many people sharing your nick? Can you please share with me why Master thinks this case is so important?

Ooi, ChewCheng Kia, you fail Ingeerish comprehension in school is it? Since when did I defend Ah Tey? I said he should be fired and I don't care what actually happens to him. See post #248, 2nd para.

I only care what happens to the reputation of the Sinkie legal system. Just like a Sinkie doctor will be affected in this ability to earn Big Bucks because of serious cock ups in Sinkieland's hospital system, Sinkie lawyers' standing and ability to earn Big Bucks in this globalised world will also be affected if Sinkie court system's reputation goes down the drain 'cos some Old Fart is not happy with some academic articles criticising it. Understand or not? I am doing it for mainly selfish reasons.

Obtaining confessions by means of coercion is bad for every citizen. Imagine, tomorrow Master gila gila want to fix ChewCheng or WongMengMeng. Then how? The CPIB will then be used to force confessions/statements out of you, me and our immediate families and friends. How can any citizen feel safe living in such a Third World country? Unless he is an ignoramus like you.

Wah, typical PAP tactic come out again. Any one who disagrees with your view is Tey's friend or Tey himself. You think all Sinkies so simple minded like you meh.

All high class people will be offended by vulgarities even if it is not directed at them personally. Your use of vulgarities just shows your lack of upbringing. I am offended to be sharing the same citizenship as a low class vulgar IB like you! That's all. No other meaning.

Kiddo, always remember - it takes 2 to tango. It is obvious from the evidence presented thus far that it was the girl who seduced the man. The predator here is female and the man is her prey. This will make Sour Grapes Sinkie men like you feel so jealous. No have 5Cs, all the chio girls that you lust after don't even want to give your kind a look. How sad.

I suppork the integrity and reputation of the Sinkie judicial system and don't give a damn what actually happens to Ah Tey unless it affects the reputation of that system and my rice bowl. Most of the 3,000 plus Sinkie lawyers registered with the Law Society feel that way. Understand now?

This is all conjecture. You have too little experience of the real world. There are many kinds of women in this world.

I emphasise again, the integrity of the Sinkie judicial system is all that I am interested in. The girl in this case and the Sinkie populace should care about only one thing - it is a very serious crime to lie while giving evidence to the Court. It is called PERJURY. As a law student in the upper echelon of her class, she cannot be unaware of this. So what she said in Court is most likely to be TRUE. Only gong kia Sinkies like you with nothing better to do will engage in useless gossip.

You once again show that you are either an ignoramus with little real world experience or a first grade IB who just took over this nick. Just because ChewCheng is a good husband does not guarantee that his wife will be repay him back by being good. There are lots of cases in the real world where a good guy falls for a bad woman.

You need Ingereesh comprehension classes seriously. The reason why CSM and Yakult is brought up is because it is perfectly reasonable for an accused to ask his family to stay out of the limelight in order to save them from suffering for his personal troubles. Yakult used his family to help solve his personal political problem. CSM refused to do that. Why are these cases not relevant?

And besides, why is the presence or absence of his wife at the proceedings being brought up by IBs like you? Simple, because the court case itself is falling apart.

And how many adulterers are there in the Sinkie Cabinet? Shammugam?

You take an overly simplistic view of the world. People fall in and out of love for many reasons. All the Chinese emperors and many Western monarchs have more than one partner. Does it mean that they are bad people or leaders? No.

Most important, you must remember that the nice girl that you married can become a different person within a few years of your signing the warrant. There is the monthly period, hormonal changes due to pregnancy and motherhood and the big one - MENOPAUSE. If this happens, it is not your fault and you are perfectly entitled to opt out through divorce or if it is too expensive due to the Gecko Women's Charter, in other ways.

Only an idiot like yourself or a biggot like LKY will not exercise his right to change his mind due to changed circumstances.

Ooi, once again you show your lack of upbringing. No wonder PAP is having problems recruiting quality candidates. It is dumbfuck IBs like you that give the Party a bad name. Please lah, insults like this will not stop me from posting to contradict idiot Sinkies like you. However, in spite of my much better upbringing, I am also human and will return you the insult just once - I wouldn't let you suck my dick even if you begged me to (since I am not gay) or fuck your wife or girlfriend for free even if you offered her to me because I prefer high class and well brought up girls, if they are related to you, then they must be low class and badly brought up - like YOU.

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

ChewCheng;1489890 Is Shammugam an adulterer? Share what you know leh. The more the better said:
hahaha ... all these fucking lawyers think they are gods gift to the world. They dont realise that their profession is not better then prostitution. I rather deal with prostitutes as they dont spend all their time trying to correct peoples ingrish comprehension... v typical of snake lwawyers to focus on the unimportant things to bully through arguments.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hate lawyers. Charge a lot of money but gets nothing done. Anyhow fight the case and lost it but we still must pay them.

hahaha ... all these fucking lawyers think they are gods gift to the world. They dont realise that their profession is not better then prostitution. I rather deal with prostitutes as they dont spend all their time trying to correct peoples ingrish comprehension... v typical of snake lwawyers to focus on the unimportant things to bully through arguments.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

its quite obvious WMM IS the PA she is talking about. another sece with too much time.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go fuck your PA because she must be sleeping on her job. I'm not so free but since you kept on replying and defending. I just have to say my piece.

Ooi, my PA is a decent woman OK. If your problem is with me come into the ring and box with me. I will knock you senseless if that is what you want and need, but don't bring my loyal PA with humble but good upbringing into the picture. Should you want to fuck somebody, you can pay to call a chicken, higher price for better category. There's no free lunch in this world unless you are talking about fucking YOURSELF. In which case, you can do that with that picture which you downloaded from the web and posted at # 242. You are very free, I know that. Without the 50 cents per post from taxpayers' money, you will probably be starving and homeless. And it is "say my peace" and not "say my piece" you TWIT.

I really think you must be thinking with your ass. You started replying after my post about Tey and you should have known that I'm not coming from a legal viewpoint. I'm saying that Tey is a CheeBye Kia Fucking his Students Why are you harping on the Sinkie legal system? If you still do not understand where I'm coming from then I pity your parents as they must have a hard time bringing you up, having to explain things over and over again to you. I dun fucking care about the legal system...so stop being such a dickhead. As what some of the forummers had said, you expect the investigators to talk like lawyer or discuss the case over coffee? Get into the real world please.

Ooi. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the damned kitchen, you pussy. When one posts, he must expect others to reply, reply and reply. You are talking through your arse, pussy and cock. That's because you have no brains and can't see without thick spectacles like your idol in that stupid avatar.

I understand exactly where you are coming from even though you will not admit it even to yourself. You are just a badly brought up low life Sinkie who is jealous of anyone who earns more than him, speaks and writes better English than him, and anyone who has the brains to be concerned about more than "bread and butter" issues like integrity of Sinkie legal system as opposed to outcome of any particular case than goes through that system.

You are one of the fucking lawyers in Sinkapore? When the fuck did the legal system here has integrity? Tey a former judge is already fucking people's girlfriend, daughter and making people pregnant. Fucking shithead still acting all so decent. See this picture? The followed sentence is not even written by me. That is the image of lawyers.

There you go again with unnecessary profanities. Showing to the whole damned world how badly brought up you are. Your parents should have aborted you at birth. You are a waste of the many grains of rice that were used to feed you - a true JIAK LIAO BEE!

A sucker like you is born everyday. People engage lawyers to fight cases, even lousy cases that they are bound to lose but they insist on pursuing 'cos they are stubborn like you. They lose, but like suckers every where, they blame everybody except themselves. Image and reality are two different things. Try to get that into that pea sized receptacle that is your brain. Cartoons are for kids.

Demonising of lawyers is also standard operating procedure for all dictatorial Leegimes. Witness what happened to JBJ, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, etc. These people are smart unlike you. They can help to Unsinkify the peasants by explaining to them in simple, eloquent and well articulated terms that it is NOT ok to be given an extra fried egg in your condominium char kway teow or to detain people without trial or to hijack a plane and turn it into a flying hospital just because you love your Gecko very much.

See, I can humiliate and humtum you left, right and centre without using the F word even once. That's because I have a very good upbringing unlike you. Your parents should have aborted you at birth. Useless Jiak Liao Bee.

And please lah. People lie in court everyday. Dun be fucking naive. Women are one of the best liars and I have seen them lied in court with open eyes before. And of course, dickheads like you will believe them because like Tey thinking with his dick.

Speak for yourself. Your parents taught you that it is OK to lie in court? Proof of bad upbringing again. Case closed. You should have been aborted at birth.

Are you implying that Tey's wife is not a good women too? Then I pity Tey. Maybe should expose the wife for being bad so that Tey will look better despite screwing his students and making them buy him gifts.

Again you argue like women, you stay within the points, why bring in CSM and Yakult? Are you gay in anyway? because you are starting to sound like one when you argue.

Ooi, you are the one arguing like a woman, no an AQUA - not man, not woman, don't know what kind of crap animal is an AQUA. What has gay or no gay got to do with it?

The wife has nothing to do with the case. She is brought into the picture because PAP IBs and ignoramus Sinkies believe that her presence or absence has some meaning. It has NO implication whatsoever on the guilt or otherwise of the accused. The wife is entitled to her privacy and a good husband will protect the wife from his troubles and not force her to go through some media charade. Got it you AQUA?

What has CSM and Yakult got to do with it? Did you not read my post # 259, 2nd para after 3rd quote? Which part you don't understand? Ooi, you low life SCUM, if your comprehension skills are sub-par, that is your problem understand. It is dumbasses like you that cause Sinkieland to go downhill.

Is Shammugam an adulterer? Share what you know leh. The more the better, he is also lawyer right? Now you see my point. Lawyers all got problem. You also lawyer? LOL! With the way you argue, business must be bad for you to be so free and post here so often.

Ask Shammugam's ex-wife, Jothi Rajah.

Adultery is not a crime. It may or may not be a sin depending on the circumstances of each case, but the Court is not the proper forum nor are the newspapers or IBs. Privacy of individuals must be protected.

If ChewCheng's wife commited adultery because he got erectile dysfunction or his dick is too small even at full erection or he ejaculate prematurely, in my view that is a good reason to abandon lousy ChewCheng and find a more satisfying partner. It is not the wife's fault. ChewCheng is the culprit for not fulfilling his manly duties. That is the case even if ChewCheng is a law yar! So what has law yar or no law yar got to do with it?

At least I only used word like "you sucking Tey's dick" but Tey is into the real action when he made students suck his dick. I wonder who has poorer upbringing, a nobody like me or a former judge?...and by replying the same way I did. You just lowered your upbringing to the same low level that you described. That is how stuoid you are. Calling someone no standard for using those word then using the same words to counter the person. Very high class loh. LOL!

Ooi, you getting confused again izzit. Anyone who disagrees with you must be Tey or his friend? Not all Sinkies are that dumb like YOU. Please lah, learn how to spell properly lah. Stupid and nor "stuoid". What word is that? Your mother teach to you spell like that izzit?

Didn't get the message again izzit? Gentlemen have good upbringing unlike you. Nonetheless, they are human and have feelings, so if you provoke other people with profanities, it is reasonable to expect retaliation. The gentleman will retaliate in a restrained manner like me. The poorly brought up Sinkie will retaliate in a disporportionate manner ... like YOU. Got it?

Last edited:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

rilek bros... why one man go out and have fun then we all tear each other apart?

chill man :biggrin:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good. If some woman falsely accuse you of rape because she is afraid her husband will abandon her if he found out the sex was consensual and the lousy incompetent Sinkie Polis believed her lies, then please go find a prostitute to defend you. Definitely I will not take your case even if you pay me top dollar because:

1) I am oredi rich. Don't need your fees.

2) Dumb clients are bad for business. They blame their loss on everybody except themselves. They speed and ask someone to take the rap for them. When found out, they expect you the smart loh yar to get them off with a mere fine of S$1,000 even though their name is not Woffles Wu and their uncle is not Ong Teng Cheong. In Sinkieland, the dumb clients are the real snakes.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hate lawyers. Charge a lot of money but gets nothing done. Anyhow fight the case and lost it but we still must pay them.

That is because in Sinkieland contingency fees are not allowed. Contingency fees means no win no fees. It is allowed in the US of A. Dumb ass Sinkies are always blaming the wrong people. The people to blame for not legalising contingency fees are the Ministers of Law who sat on their hands all these years without making legal reform while drawing zillions of dollars in salary. The lawyers only work within the rules as they are determined by the Scums in White. Please bring this up at the next MP session in your constituency.

Any how fight the case? You mean like you any how post the photo of a girl that happen to have the same name as Laura Ong's sister? Clients that any how break laws and expect the lor yar to get them off scott free just because they have money are the worst kinds of snakes. Please be more careful when posting pictures OK? Same name doesn't mean same person. Just look at my avatar!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why the Cantonese have a correct term to call them, in Cantonese " Law Yau", in other words, "backside"! so go figure!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why the Cantonese have a correct term to call them, in Cantonese " Law Yau", in other words, "backside"! so go figure!

Proper term in Mandarin is lu shi. In Cantonese, it is leuk shi.

In HK, where I often go to on cheapskate GLC's business, they respect lawyers very much. They say there are 4 kinds of shi that make a lot of money: accountant, lawyer, jockey and another one I can't recall, maybe architect or something. So far never heard of anyone using the backside analogy in HK. If one tries to crack this joke in HK, he will surely attract stares for being low class. That is because they are proper Cantonese and not rojak ones that mix Hokkien, Teochew, etc together with Cantonese. Money is called qian and not lio which is a corruption of the Hokkien lui. Thank God Sinkie rojak Cantonese has not crossed the South China Sea.

Hongkies respect their lawyers because:

1) Ordinary Hongkies have the balls to protest, fight injustice, etc.

2) Their lawyers are crucial partners in the ordinary Hongkies' fight.

3) Hongkies understand that the good things in life are never cheap or free.

Sinkies on the other hand are dumb, useless and cheapskate. Always want free things. Say free only, they want. Kena conned by "free" lift upgrading for so many years until now then realise when it's almost too late. Ha, ha, ha. They got what they deserved. It's not the Sinkie lawyers' fault. They work within the system that the daft 60.1% Sinkies voted for.

Amen. :p

Last edited:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any reason why Contingency fees are not allowed?

That is because in Sinkieland contingency fees are not allowed. Contingency fees means no win no fees. It is allowed in the US of A. Dumb ass Sinkies are always blaming the wrong people. The people to blame for not legalising contingency fees are the Ministers of Law who sat on their hands all these years without making legal reform while drawing zillions of dollars in salary. The lawyers only work within the rules as they are determined by the Scums in White. Please bring this up at the next MP session in your constituency.

Any how fight the case? You mean like you any how post the photo of a girl that happen to have the same name as Laura Ong's sister? Clients that any how break laws and expect the lor yar to get them off scott free just because they have money are the worst kinds of snakes. Please be more careful when posting pictures OK? Same name doesn't mean same person. Just look at my avatar!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You tell me, I post one comment and this Wong CB come barking like a mad dog as if I rape his mother like that.

rilek bros... why one man go out and have fun then we all tear each other apart?

chill man :biggrin:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

You tell me, I post one comment and this Wong CB come barking like a mad dog as if I rape his mother like that.

aiyah...the truth is that if you wanna find someone guilty... you must still go through the proper process and then convict the fellow.....

but if you have the courts behaving according to how LKY wants then the western world realises this.,... they might use that as an excuse to condemn the country and cause the whole prosperity thing to collapse right?

if you wanna do it....you gotta do it right...

frankly speaking tey is just another itchy cock who abuse his office to get pussy.... like which minister or high powered official have never done it right? except he swya sway kena caught because he opened his big mouth to fuck the govt..... besides i dont like this bullshit prosecutions the govt is doing ...first NBG, then PL now this Tey again....who the hell died and made the Govt the moral guardian of this country????

next thing you know everybody must pray to LKY when he kciks the bucket har??? simi lanjiao man.... morals and private affirs of people are none of the government;s fucking business...so butt out....

why dont you unleash your dumbass CPIB dogs on the AIM matter???

WDF IS HAPPENING TO THAT CASE HAR!!!!!! HOW COME NO PICTURE NO SOUND???

ANOTHER COVER UP IN PROGRESS OR ARE THEY GONNA DO A MAS SELAMAT ON US????

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! You are the fucker who mentioned you PA not me! Now you say I bring her into the picture? When did I say I wanna fuck your PA? My English is lousy? Then maybe you should go figure out what the word "fuck" means in a wider term. Did you just offer to fight?

I did reply you, didn't I? I can reply you as long as you reply and i know you will because you are the kind that always want to have the last say. Just like any cock lawyer. Die die dun want to lose. Just because cannot win argument, now say you're rich, got good upbringing, better English and more successful? You are a fucking joke. This is the internet. You can pretend to anyone you want and no one gives a shit. Big fuck is it? Here can show your wealth? No need to talk much, here just logic can already. Dun bring real life status into the internet, no one gives a shit. Get it? LOL! Want to tell us you are successful? Then leave your name, company and position. Then forummers here may believe that you what you claimed to be. If not, you are just another nick here and all are equal here.

If I have a son like you, I rather be AQUA. So disgraceful to defend someone like Tey. Your father should have just come into your mother's mouth instead of coming inside her if they know that you will be born. Better still, no need to waste effort just get a streetwalker to give him a handjob and throw you away with the tissue. LOL!

The fact that you reply the same manner as me already speaks volume of your upbringing lah. No need to defend. All can see. I never say I got good upbringing like you so I'm entitled to the way I write and behave online but you are a hypocrite because your standard of "good upbringing" is same as my "bad upbringing". Imagine I got my standard of "good upbringing", it would put you to shame.

You humtum me? When? Where? Using words? You AQUA is it? Use words? For fuck? Uselsss piece of shit, as if it would hurt me in any sense. This is the internet lah...you stupid is it?

Do you realised that from the start till now, you are just repeating my insults to you and trying to using it back on me? Can try something more special or not? Dun copy me leh. KNN, you all lawyers got no special skill to argue is it? By repeating what other people say also can act as if you are winning a discussion? Xia Suay lah you.

You are a real Cheebye. you say Shammugam is an adulterer, then when I ask for more, you say ask his ex-wife, Jothi Rajah. KNN. What the fuck is this? This is like Primary school argument, "You dun believe you go ask teacher." Got guts to disclose then expose lah. Chao AQUA, tallk also talk halfway. No lan pa chee.

I know you will just repeat what I just wrote and reply me using the same words. If that is the case, please just chop off your little limp dick and shaft it up your loose ass or suck it until you cum on yourself.

Please reply...dun write short replies okay?

Ooi, my PA is a decent woman OK. If your problem is with me come into the ring and box with me. I will knock you senseless if that is what you want and need, but don't bring my loyal PA with humble but good upbringing into the picture. Should you want to fuck somebody, you can pay to call a chicken, higher price for better category. There's no free lunch in this world unless you are talking about fucking YOURSELF. In which case, you can do that with that picture which you downloaded from the web and posted at # 242. You are very free, I know that. Without the 50 cents per post from taxpayers' money, you will probably be starving and homeless. And it is "say my peace" and not "say my piece" you TWIT.

Ooi. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the damned kitchen, you pussy. When one posts, he must expect others to reply, reply and reply. You are talking through your arse, pussy and cock. That's because you have no brains and can't see without thick spectacles like your idol in that stupid avatar.

I understand exactly where you are coming from even though you will not admit it even to yourself. You are just a badly brought up low life Sinkie who is jealous of anyone who earns more than him, speaks and writes better English than him, and anyone who has the brains to be concerned about more than "bread and butter" issues like integrity of Sinkie legal system as opposed to outcome of any particular case than goes through that system.

There you go again with unnecessary profanities. Showing to the whole damned world how badly brought up you are. Your parents should have aborted you at birth. You are a waste of the many grains of rice that were used to feed you - a true JIAK LIAO BEE!

A sucker like you is born everyday. People engage lawyers to fight cases, even lousy cases that they are bound to lose but they insist on pursuing 'cos they are stubborn like you. They lose, but like suckers every where, they blame everybody except themselves. Image and reality are two different things. Try to get that into that pea sized receptacle that is your brain. Cartoons are for kids.

Demonising of lawyers is also standard operating procedure for all dictatorial Leegimes. Witness what happened to JBJ, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, etc. These people are smart unlike you. They can help to Unsinkify the peasants by explaining to them in simple, eloquent and well articulated terms that it is NOT ok to be given an extra fried egg in your condominium char kway teow or to detain people without trial or to hijack a plane and turn it into a flying hospital just because you love your Gecko very much.

See, I can humiliate and humtum you left, right and centre without using the F word even once. That's because I have a very good upbringing unlike you. Your parents should have aborted you at birth. Useless Jiak Liao Bee.

Speak for yourself. Your parents taught you that it is OK to lie in court? Proof of bad upbringing again. Case closed. You should have been aborted at birth.

Ooi, you are the one arguing like a woman, no an AQUA - not man, not woman, don't know what kind of crap animal is an AQUA. What has gay or no gay got to do with it?

The wife has nothing to do with the case. She is brought into the picture because PAP IBs and ignoramus Sinkies believe that her presence or absence has some meaning. It has NO implication whatsoever on the guilt or otherwise of the accused. The wife is entitled to her privacy and a good husband will protect the wife from his troubles and not force her to go through some media charade. Got it you AQUA?

What has CSM and Yakult got to do with it? Did you not read my post # 259, 2nd para after 3rd quote? Which part you don't understand? Ooi, you low life SCUM, if your comprehension skills are sub-par, that is your problem understand. It is dumbasses like you that cause Sinkieland to go downhill.

Ask Shammugam's ex-wife, Jothi Rajah.

Adultery is not a crime. It may or may not be a sin depending on the circumstances of each case, but the Court is not the proper forum nor are the newspapers or IBs. Privacy of individuals must be protected.

If ChewCheng's wife commited adultery because he got erectile dysfunction or his dick is too small even at full erection or he ejaculate prematurely, in my view that is a good reason to abandon lousy ChewCheng and find a more satisfying partner. It is not the wife's fault. ChewCheng is the culprit for not fulfilling his manly duties. That is the case even if ChewCheng is a law yar! So what has law yar or no law yar got to do with it?

Ooi, you getting confused again izzit. Anyone who disagrees with you must be Tey or his friend? Not all Sinkies are that dumb like YOU. Please lah, learn how to spell properly lah. Stupid and nor "stuoid". What word is that? Your mother teach to you spell like that izzit?

Didn't get the message again izzit? Gentlemen have good upbringing unlike you. Nonetheless, they are human and have feelings, so if you provoke other people with profanities, it is reasonable to expect retaliation. The gentleman will retaliate in a restrained manner like me. The poorly brought up Sinkie will retaliate in a disporportionate manner ... like YOU. Got it?

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN Wong. People write one sentence, you write so much for fuck? No need to make yourself sound knowledgable lah. When people ask more, then you say ask someone else. Who dun how to let go like that? Its as good as farting.

Proper term in Mandarin is lu shi. In Cantonese, it is leuk shi.

In HK, where I often go to on cheapskate GLC's business, they respect lawyers very much. They say there are 4 kinds of shi that make a lot of money: accountant, lawyer, jockey and another one I can't recall, maybe architect or something. So far never heard of anyone using the backside analogy in HK. If one tries to crack this joke in HK, he will surely attract stares for being low class. That is because they are proper Cantonese and not rojak ones that mix Hokkien, Teochew, etc together with Cantonese. Money is called qian and not lio which is a corruption of the Hokkien lui. Thank God Sinkie rojak Cantonese has not crossed the South China Sea.

Hongkies respect their lawyers because:

1) Ordinary Hongkies have the balls to protest, fight injustice, etc.

2) Their lawyers are crucial partners in the ordinary Hongkies' fight.

3) Hongkies understand that the good things in life are never cheap or free.

Sinkies on the other hand are dumb, useless and cheapskate. Always want free things. Say free only, they want. Kena conned by "free" lift upgrading for so many years until now then realise when it's almost too late. Ha, ha, ha. They got what they deserved. It's not the Sinkie lawyers' fault. They work within the system that the daft 60.1% Sinkies voted for.

Amen. :p

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN Wong. People write one sentence, you write so much for fuck? No need to make yourself sound knowledgable lah. When people ask more, then you say ask someone else. Who dun how to let go like that? Its as good as farting.

Ooi, you no big no small ITE jiak liao bee. When adults are talking you don't butt unless invited OK. How I reply to other people is none of your fucking business. Every time you open your CB ITE mouth you show your lack of upbringing. Fart all you want, but please remember not to do it when others are eating and say excuse me when caught red handed. Bashing dumb ass SINKIES like you is a HOBBY that I enjoy.

I will deal with your long post later. Now I have to go some country club and eat fancy french food that you probably can't afford.

Oh boy, I am enjoying it so much.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun get choke okay? If you cannot tahan the heat then get out of the kitchen lah. I reply in whatever way I wish. I got bad upbringing mah. LOL!

Country club is good. Lucky they do not screen their members for their upbringing. If got test, you sure fail.

Ask you dun copy what I write only need to take a break and think? Your IQ very "high" loh.

Ooi, you no big no small ITE jiak liao bee. When adults are talking you don't butt unless invited OK. How I reply to other people is none of your fucking business. Every time you open your CB ITE mouth you show your lack of upbringing. Fart all you want, but please remember not to do it when others are eating and say excuse me when caught red handed. Bashing dumb ass SINKIES like you is a HOBBY that I enjoy.

I will deal with your long post later. Now I have to go some country club and eat fancy french food that you probably can't afford.

Oh boy, I am enjoying it so much.

Last edited: