• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

Law professor Tey Tsun Hang, 41, was "making a mockery of the process" and "running rings around this system", said Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy in the sex-for-grades corruption trial on Thursday.

This DPP thinks like a PAPpy ...makes an opinion and expects it to be taken as the truth! This DPP should be fired as he should have vetted the evidence and drop the case. There was NO case to begin with.

If Tey is convicted, it just puts another black eye on the judicial system, that the powerful people can use the judicial system to go after anyone who crosses them.
Once that was reserved for political opponents, now it is being used to settle personal vendetta.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah...the truth is that if you wanna find someone guilty... you must still go through the proper process and then convict the fellow.....

but if you have the courts behaving according to how LKY wants then the western world realises this.,... they might use that as an excuse to condemn the country and cause the whole prosperity thing to collapse right?

if you wanna do it....you gotta do it right...

frankly speaking tey is just another itchy cock who abuse his office to get pussy.... like which minister or high powered official have never done it right? except he swya sway kena caught because he opened his big mouth to fuck the govt..... besides i dont like this bullshit prosecutions the govt is doing ...first NBG, then PL now this Tey again....who the hell died and made the Govt the moral guardian of this country????

next thing you know everybody must pray to LKY when he kciks the bucket har??? simi lanjiao man.... morals and private affirs of people are none of the government;s fucking business...so butt out....

why dont you unleash your dumbass CPIB dogs on the AIM matter???

Thank you very much. Best post in this thread for the past few days. If more Singaporeans are like you, there is hope for the country. On the other hand, if come 2016 more than 50% of Singaporeans are like myopic ChewCheng then the country is finished.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

where to get this itchy cock prof's book?

so far the only way is to send some form to the honkie uni. must put down my CC details and so on.
very inconvenient.

cant find it in amazon or anywhere.

anyone know an another way to get the book or not?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any reason why Contingency fees are not allowed?

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/1206555/citys-legal-system-courts-disaster-poor

Please see this article from HK's South China Morning Post by Jake van der Kamp, who I think once wrote for BT or ST. Obviously bright and honest writers like this is not what SPH wants, just like Bernard Chan and Susan Li were true FTs who now work for CNBC and Bloomberg respectively, but previously they were at MediaCorp.

HK's system is the same as SG - contingency fees not allowed and Jake's article laments the injustice of it and counters some of the arguments against contingency fees.

This prohibition is rooted in English common law, which is a creature of medieval England, ruled by the king and his trusted nobles. While they need to create an impression that there is justice, at the same time cannot no big no small. In my opinion, the true reason why champerty (contingency fees) is an offence is so that the king and his trusted nobles can have the upper hand while pretending to be just. In England, reforms have been made and contingency fees are allowed in limited circumstances. Obviously SG will not follow because it is ruled by a king and his trusted nobles.

Please also see this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contingent_fee

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun get choke okay? If you cannot tahan the heat then get out of the kitchen lah. I reply in whatever way I wish. I got bad upbringing mah. LOL!

Country club is good. Lucky they do not screen their members for their upbringing. If got test, you sure fail.

Ask you dun copy what I write only need to take a break and think? Your IQ very "high" loh.

Ooi, just because I said if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen in post # 267 2nd para, you must repeat it izzit? Don't be a parrot lah. Think of something original to say. And in the restaurant, you eat in the dining room, not in the kitchen which is where the chefs work. Don't worry, won't choke one. In a restaurant, you listen to relaxing music, drink some wine, begin with some starters, move on to the main course and finish off with dessert and coffee, all done slowly while you chit chat with your friends.

Of course they do screen their members for upbringing. Don't you know that when you join a club you have to get referrals from existing members and be approved by a members committee?

I don't have to brag about my high IQ. It is shown in the posts here. If you care to read the other forummers' posts, some of them actually agree with me and ask me legal questions, which I politely answer.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! You are the fucker who mentioned you PA not me! Now you say I bring her into the picture? When did I say I wanna fuck your PA? My English is lousy? Then maybe you should go figure out what the word "fuck" means in a wider term. Did you just offer to fight?

Why should I try to figure out what the F word means in a wider CONTEXT (and not term which is broken English)? The F word is for low class people. The sound of it makes me want to vomit. Lawyers are trained to fight - with good arguments not fists. Understand?

I did reply you, didn't I? I can reply you as long as you reply and i know you will because you are the kind that always want to have the last say. Just like any cock lawyer. Die die dun want to lose. Just because cannot win argument, now say you're rich, got good upbringing, better English and more successful? You are a fucking joke. This is the internet. You can pretend to anyone you want and no one gives a shit. Big fuck is it? Here can show your wealth? No need to talk much, here just logic can already. Dun bring real life status into the internet, no one gives a shit. Get it? LOL! Want to tell us you are successful? Then leave your name, company and position. Then forummers here may believe that you what you claimed to be. If not, you are just another nick here and all are equal here.

No, you were complaining that I reply you. Implying that I hurt your feelings. That's why I said if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen i.e. if you don't want to incur the risk of getting replies that you don't like, then don't post in the first place.

Ooi, just because my avatar shows WongMengMeng's photo doesn't mean I am him. Same as just because your avatar shows Pinky's photo doesn't mean you are LKY's son and by implication just as clueless and ChewCheng as him. I must add that your posts are showing to the whole damn world that you are indeed as clueless as Pinky.

It is not a sin to be rich, but it is a sin to be obsessed with envy against the rich. Understand the difference? I never stated outright that I was rich in any of my posts. I made statements calculated to cause Sinkie peasants to sub-consciously jump to the conclusion that I am rich so as to instigate feelings of jealousy and envy in the typical Sinkie and then one like you takes the bait and shows why jealousy and envy of the rich is bad for yourself alone and no one else. Got it?

If I have a son like you, I rather be AQUA. So disgraceful to defend someone like Tey. Your father should have just come into your mother's mouth instead of coming inside her if they know that you will be born. Better still, no need to waste effort just get a streetwalker to give him a handjob and throw you away with the tissue. LOL!

Aiyah. There you go again. This is to get back at me for calling you a Jiak Liao Bee, etc, which is true because you can't see beyond your nose. What has all this sexual imagery got to do with the topic at hand? This paragraph of yours proves once again that you have lousy upbringing. Your parents should have aborted you at birth regardless of what crap or acrobative sexual position they used when conceiving you. Abortion is the best solution. No need to waste rice, you Jiak Liao Bee.

The fact that you reply the same manner as me already speaks volume of your upbringing lah. No need to defend. All can see. I never say I got good upbringing like you so I'm entitled to the way I write and behave online but you are a hypocrite because your standard of "good upbringing" is same as my "bad upbringing". Imagine I got my standard of "good upbringing", it would put you to shame.

Not the same. The Chinese have a saying - be like an ancient coin - round on the outside and square on the inside. My inside is square, it is consistent with good values and is a product of good upbringing. When dealing with other people, since this world is made up of the good, the bad and the ugly, I must be round i.e. flexible. You belong to the bad and ugly category. When dealing with Gong Kia Sinkies like you, I use a variety of methods. It is a sign of worldliness. An acknowledgement that not all the people in this world are as fortunate as me - have good upbringing. Understand now?

You humtum me? When? Where? Using words? You AQUA is it? Use words? For fuck? Uselsss piece of shit, as if it would hurt me in any sense. This is the internet lah...you stupid is it?

You just used your broken English and said that "fuck" can be used in the wider "term" (context lah you TWIT). Humtum can be used in the wider context too lah, you dumb ass!

Do you realised that from the start till now, you are just repeating my insults to you and trying to using it back on me? Can try something more special or not? Dun copy me leh. KNN, you all lawyers got no special skill to argue is it? By repeating what other people say also can act as if you are winning a discussion? Xia Suay lah you.

There is a world of difference between pointing out the fallacies of your vulgarity infested statements and repeating. And REBUTTAL is not the same as repeat - check the dictionary. You want special? How about the ancient Chinese coin analogy above? Too special and dumb ass Sinkies like you cannot understand. I am flexible, when arguing with low IQ Sinkies like you I adjust my debating tactics accordingly. You are a disgrace to humanity. You insult others and you expect others not to insult you back in return. That in my books is an AQUA.

You are a real Cheebye. you say Shammugam is an adulterer, then when I ask for more, you say ask his ex-wife, Jothi Rajah. KNN. What the fuck is this? This is like Primary school argument, "You dun believe you go ask teacher." Got guts to disclose then expose lah. Chao AQUA, tallk also talk halfway. No lan pa chee.

Dumb ass Sinkie. Everything must write in black and white for you izzit? Go and google Jothi Rajah and do some research on your own.

I know you will just repeat what I just wrote and reply me using the same words. If that is the case, please just chop off your little limp dick and shaft it up your loose ass or suck it until you cum on yourself.

Please reply...dun write short replies okay?

Sexual imagery is all you can manage as a concluding argument, you Sinkie loser? Offended that I use ChewCheng's erectile dysfunction, small penis and premature ejaculation as examples of good reasons for your wife to commit adultery izzit? Your wife should be allowed to find another man who can better satisfy her if indeed ChewCheng has failed in his manly duties.

I have never failed in my manly duties. All the girls I have loved before are very satisfied.

[video=youtube;tOifaUXPk4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOifaUXPk4g[/video]

In fact, girls do not mind being mistresses. They just want to be treated well and have all their material, emotional and sexual needs taken care of, with some variety and sense of adventure thrown in. Now, does that not make you fume with jealousy? Do you feel like fainting? I recommend to you to see a psychologist to cure your jealousy sickness - my good friend, Dr Calvin Fones of IMH. Now, is that not an original and witty REBUTTAL?

Sinkie, Sinkie, thou shall Unsinkify thyself or be consigned to the Dustbin of Globalisation. Original enough for you? The Sinkie refers to YOU.

Hahaha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the recent cases, Teng seems to be an arrogant guy.

Were there coercion and illegal pressures from CPIB?

An interview differs from an interrogation. In the case of the latter, more stress, more pressure, less courteous etc. Mentally and physically very taxing. From my experience, there must be some threat, inducement or promise involved. No one readily admits to his offence when the stakes are high.

Arrogant or not, I have no idea. Don't know this man. But from reports, only one conclusion - pampered and incompetent.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the recent cases, Teng seems to be an arrogant guy.

Were there coercion and illegal pressures from CPIB?

An interview differs from an interrogation. In the case of the latter, more stress, more pressure, less courteous etc. Mentally and physically very taxing. From my experience, there must be some threat, inducement or promise involved. No one readily admits to his offence when the stakes are high.

Arrogant or not, I have no idea. Don't know this man. But from reports, only one conclusion - pampered and incompetent.

Vinnie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Law prof in sex-for-grades case denies fabricating evidence

Law prof in sex-for-grades case,Tey Tsun Hang, denies fabricating evidence in the "trial-within-a-trial" hearing where he maintains that confessions were extracted from him under duress,by the CPIB.

20130118.172037_teytrial.jpg

Tey Tsun Hang arrives at the Subordinate Courts.

SINGAPORE: The law professor accused of corruption in the sex-for-grades case has denied the prosecution's case that he fabricated evidence.

Tey Tsun Hang, 41, who maintains that his confessions were extracted under duress, is accused of corruptly obtaining gifts and sex from his former student, Darinne Ko, in return for giving her better grades.

Continuing the "trial-within-a-trial" hearing where Tey is contesting the voluntariness of his six statements to the CPIB, lead prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy put it to Tey that officers from the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau had at no stage threatened or badgered him into confessing.

Tey disagreed.

A key issue that was raised on Thursday morning was the admission of some of Tey's cautioned statements.

The prosecution objected to the move, stating that the documents might prejudice the court.

But the district judge said this would not be an issue.

The court is to decide if the statements are voluntary or not, and only after that, will the main corruption trial will begin.

- CNA/sf

Vinnie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sex-for-grades trial: Law professor "making a mockery of the legal process", said prosecution

Published on Apr 04, 2013

20130404.151147_prof430.jpg

Law professor Tey Tsun Hang, 41, was "making a mockery of the process" and "running rings around this system", said Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy in the sex-for-grades corruption trial on Thursday. -- ST FILE PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Walter Sim

Law professor Tey Tsun Hang, 41, was "making a mockery of the process" and "running rings around this system", said Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy in the sex-for-grades corruption trial on Thursday.

In his re-examination, Tey, a suspended associate professor from National University of Singapore, had applied to admit as evidence six cautioned statements he recorded last July. This was in relation to his six charges of corruptly obtaining sex and gifts from former student Darinne Ko, 23.

He claimed the cautioned statement contains details he had brought up in court this week but failed to put to Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) officers when they took the witness box in January, and were central to the rebuttal of assertions made by the prosecution that he was "making things up" along the way.

But Mr Jumabhoy countered that admitting the six cautioned statements at this stage would defeat the purpose of a "trial within a trial", which is underway to determine that the statements he made to CPIB were voluntary and can be admitted in court as evidence. This was because the statements "impinged on" the content of six main statements he had recorded, and may prejudice the court's mind.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know if your IQ is high, but you do write well. Quite unlike ChewCheng, who likes to pepper his sentences with Hokkien vulgarity. I suppose he does it to cover up his poor command of English.

I don't have to brag about my high IQ. It is shown in the posts here. If you care to read the other forummers' posts, some of them actually agree with me and ask me legal questions, which I politely answer.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! It is just a word and where is the good arguments here? You are just talking cock and defending Tey with all you can....you are a joke. Luckily you are not here if not the legal system here will be worse as it is now.

When did I say my feeling was hurt? I'm implying that you did not figure out where I'm coming from and just bark like a mad dog as if I had sex with your mother (in such case, as you said, also no offence for committing adultery but you will still be angry right?). I repeat, I'm dun give a fuck about the legal point of view. I'm angry that Tey is a mother fucker with no moral standing and abuse his position.If you really care about the legal system here, writing it in a forum is pointless and stupid. Come back and do something stop being an AQUA and barking from afar.

You are a prick of the 1st degree. Talking to you is like talking to a pig. I pity your partner, it must be damn hard living with someone like you. You father should have asked your mother for a blowjob and cumin her mouth than to fuck her if they know you will be the result. This is a sad case, educated but lousy upbringing. Arrogant little old prick, with your emo character, I'm sure you got some sexual problem that is why you bark at everything.

I see you very free and can write a lot loh. Please write more.

Your "some country club" should do a review of their members list...

Lets just wait and see if Tey will kenna or not. Anyway, as you said, the legal system is screwed then might as well just screw one more. At least, I think Tey deserved it fully for fucking his students, taking gifts from them and making one of them pregnant. He is a scum and I think very much like you..that is why you feel so much for him and gets so worked up when someone speak against him.

Why should I try to figure out what the F word means in a wider CONTEXT (and not term which is broken English)? The F word is for low class people. The sound of it makes me want to vomit. Lawyers are trained to fight - with good arguments not fists. Understand?

No, you were complaining that I reply you. Implying that I hurt your feelings. That's why I said if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen i.e. if you don't want to incur the risk of getting replies that you don't like, then don't post in the first place.

Ooi, just because my avatar shows WongMengMeng's photo doesn't mean I am him. Same as just because your avatar shows Pinky's photo doesn't mean you are LKY's son and by implication just as clueless and ChewCheng as him. I must add that your posts are showing to the whole damn world that you are indeed as clueless as Pinky.

It is not a sin to be rich, but it is a sin to be obsessed with envy against the rich. Understand the difference? I never stated outright that I was rich in any of my posts. I made statements calculated to cause Sinkie peasants to sub-consciously jump to the conclusion that I am rich so as to instigate feelings of jealousy and envy in the typical Sinkie and then one like you takes the bait and shows why jealousy and envy of the rich is bad for yourself alone and no one else. Got it?

Aiyah. There you go again. This is to get back at me for calling you a Jiak Liao Bee, etc, which is true because you can't see beyond your nose. What has all this sexual imagery got to do with the topic at hand? This paragraph of yours proves once again that you have lousy upbringing. Your parents should have aborted you at birth regardless of what crap or acrobative sexual position they used when conceiving you. Abortion is the best solution. No need to waste rice, you Jiak Liao Bee.

Not the same. The Chinese have a saying - be like an ancient coin - round on the outside and square on the inside. My inside is square, it is consistent with good values and is a product of good upbringing. When dealing with other people, since this world is made up of the good, the bad and the ugly, I must be round i.e. flexible. You belong to the bad and ugly category. When dealing with Gong Kia Sinkies like you, I use a variety of methods. It is a sign of worldliness. An acknowledgement that not all the people in this world are as fortunate as me - have good upbringing. Understand now?

You just used your broken English and said that "fuck" can be used in the wider "term" (context lah you TWIT). Humtum can be used in the wider context too lah, you dumb ass!

There is a world of difference between pointing out the fallacies of your vulgarity infested statements and repeating. And REBUTTAL is not the same as repeat - check the dictionary. You want special? How about the ancient Chinese coin analogy above? Too special and dumb ass Sinkies like you cannot understand. I am flexible, when arguing with low IQ Sinkies like you I adjust my debating tactics accordingly. You are a disgrace to humanity. You insult others and you expect others not to insult you back in return. That in my books is an AQUA.

Dumb ass Sinkie. Everything must write in black and white for you izzit? Go and google Jothi Rajah and do some research on your own.

Sexual imagery is all you can manage as a concluding argument, you Sinkie loser? Offended that I use ChewCheng's erectile dysfunction, small penis and premature ejaculation as examples of good reasons for your wife to commit adultery izzit? Your wife should be allowed to find another man who can better satisfy her if indeed ChewCheng has failed in his manly duties.

I have never failed in my manly duties. All the girls I have loved before are very satisfied.

[video=youtube;tOifaUXPk4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOifaUXPk4g[/video]

In fact, girls do not mind being mistresses. They just want to be treated well and have all their material, emotional and sexual needs taken care of, with some variety and sense of adventure thrown in. Now, does that not make you fume with jealousy? Do you feel like fainting? I recommend to you to see a psychologist to cure your jealousy sickness - my good friend, Dr Calvin Fones of IMH. Now, is that not an original and witty REBUTTAL?

Sinkie, Sinkie, thou shall Unsinkify thyself or be consigned to the Dustbin of Globalisation. Original enough for you? The Sinkie refers to YOU.

Hahaha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chew Cheng. The 60% sinkies are with you about Prof. Teh. Your invectives is showing the fool in you. Being a chewcheng can go the other way.

Chill it. And listen to this classic BeeGees favorite.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RRNTQvXSsfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Instructed my PA to print out ChewCheng's latest post. Scribbled "no need to read as it 101% is a piece of shit coming from a Hokkien Jiak Liao Bee who should have been aborted at birth. Janny, please shred immediately". Janny did as she was told.

Meanwhile, ChewCheng, Fukyuman, Enterprise2 and their cronies are still at their lowly paid jobs or continue to remain unemployed. Oops, one of their Ah Neh bosses is coming over to scold him for being incompetent on the job and spending too much time surfing Sammyboy!

Bwahahahahahahaha. :biggrin: :p :cool:

[video=youtube;WaIJKM0sjdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIJKM0sjdo[/video]

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointed ChewCheng, Fukyuman, Enterprise2 and their cronies read this latest post from WMM and went off with the feeling that they have won, since these cowards zapped WMM to 1 point and even Tanakow into deep negative for no other reason than he is intelligent and showed support for a fellow intelligent being's postings. This is the kind of feeling that sore losers often have in order to console themselves about their lowly position in life. But, but, but, these Scums forgot that rep points are not money and means nothing to WMM, who has plenty of the REAL deal, which is the only thing that can buy this:

[video=youtube;0C3bwWWSIxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C3bwWWSIxs[/video]

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bwahahahahaha. And after wasting so much time on Sammyboy, these clowns, ChewCheng and his cronies still speak and write with lousy Ingereesh like this.

[video=youtube;NwhmJaWIU2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwhmJaWIU2M[/video]

Now, if you will excuse me, I will go for my daily golf routine. When you own your firm, you can come in at 11 am, look see, look see, have light lunch, discuss this and that with Minion no.1, no. 2 and no.3, then disappear from the office at around 3.30 pm or thereabouts.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointed ChewCheng, Fukyuman, Enterprise2 and their cronies read this latest post from WMM and went off with the feeling that they have won, since these cowards zapped WMM to 1 point and even Tanakow into deep negative for no other reason than he is intelligent and showed support for a fellow intelligent being's postings. But, but, but, these Scums forgot that rep points are not money and means nothing to WMM, who has plenty of the REAL thing, which can buy this:

[video=youtube;0C3bwWWSIxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C3bwWWSIxs[/video]
Please....I am not on anyone's side. I just sit and watch only... Kapok king!