• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP's Secretary General Goh Meng Seng said it intends to contest the General Election

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: NSP's Secretary General Goh Meng Seng said it intends to contest the General Elec

Mr Goh

I bet you Yaw Shin Leong will die die convince Low Thia Kiang to sent a team to contest Tampines GRC to give the constituents a "choice".:wink:

I don't think Shin Leong will do that lah. Why would he want to do that?

I still maintain cordial relationship with WP. We have parted our ways but still keep in touch. Besides, it will make WP look pretty bad if it wants to send a team there for a 3 corner fight.

It is very clear from last week that PAP has identified NSP as the main opponent in Tampines. While MM Lee made his remarks about Mah BT has to defend his policies, it is pretty clear that it was a response to my minister-ministry-specific approach.

The sparring has begun with identified opponents. Even Today newspaper specifically wanted a response from me instead of WP. It is unwise for WP to step into the ring at half time.

Goh Meng Seng

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NSP's Secretary General Goh Meng Seng said it intends to contest the General Elec

Good Luck GMS! Looks like it's time to dig into the old economics books. Marlboro Tan, like other PAP MPs are very ignorant when it comes to economics and need the 154th to hide their deficiencies.

Try to get LEong Sze Hian to help out with calculations etc as he is really good in that department.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tampines is now yesterday's Nee Soon East in GE2001. So 2 hotspots liao, together with Alijunied GRC. This coming GE is going to be very interesting.
If that lady will to go to Nee Soon South, that add up to 3.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh,

It doesn't matter to voters who goes for Tampines as long as the opposition maintains its focus on the issues.

Don't get distracted by the MSM featuring your party (NSP) at the expense of others. We can almost count on those lackeys to suddenly turn the tables at the right moment.

I believe even before MBT put his foot in his mouth and shot both foot and mouth with a single bullet NSP has already had some ground presence in Tampines. Keep it up :smile:

It is very clear from last week that PAP has identified NSP as the main opponent in Tampines. While MM Lee made his remarks about Mah BT has to defend his policies, it is pretty clear that it was a response to my minister-ministry-specific approach.

The sparring has begun with identified opponents. Even Today newspaper specifically wanted a response from me instead of WP. It is unwise for WP to step into the ring at half time.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Try to get LEong Sze Hian to help out with calculations etc as he is really good in that department.

Thanks but no need. Goh Meng Seng's mathematics is good enough to contribute chapters to MOE-approved textbooks.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks but no need. Goh Meng Seng's mathematics is good enough to contribute chapters to MOE-approved textbooks.

Like I said, you were better off when you were dead. :p

People like you are better off promoting the PAP!!!! Think about it!

You are nothing more than an arsehole for the PAPies and their kind. Think about it! But of course you have thought about it and your decision is to hit out at alternative parties. It is obvious to those that seek the truth.

You love the PAP so much even though you lose out eveytime. Wake up your ffing idea. You are nothing for the PAPies and your only deal for life is to be a good-for-nothing 'oppsition', always supporting tha PAPies. Because, in truth, that is all you are.

You

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

? What caused this outburst? I don't need to know but I don't mind knowing if you don't mind elaborating.

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal

? What caused this outburst? I don't need to know but I don't mind knowing if you don't mind elaborating.

I did not see any unusual post from you, not at least recently, to deserve a small lecture.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time to revamp NSP website, The currently one looks more like a blog rather than a political website.

http://www.nsp.sg/

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Goh,

Put the 1981 HDB cost breakdown table to good use...

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time to revamp NSP website, The currently one looks more like a blog rather than a political website.

http://www.nsp.sg/

Hannor hannor...

Dunno why most oppositions websites are so cui....except SDP.
Though not an ardent fan of them....but their website is quite good.
Informative, Interactive & Navigation is quite good.

If wanna to have chinese info, should have an option to choose.
English | Chinese.

Arh bo...ppl think is a chinese-clan political party.

:o :( :o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's very simple why the state of opposition websites is such so pathetic (from point of view of politically concerned and non-apathetic readers). The fear of defanations suits. Basically, to be in opposition means to be criticial of government. But with "where's the money" or "I've made a police report" being deemed defamatory, actionable and verdict secured at law, all are running scared. The best website is SDP's because they're not scared. That's all. That simple.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reform Party website is a good model to follow.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comparing Websites of Political Parties

Following bro's comments on websites of political parties, I did a quick visit to PAP, SDP, WP, SPP, RP, NSP websites, literally spending less than 15 sec on each site.

So 1st impressions:-

Personally, I feel all website are acceptable - meaning functional & informative.

Style, dash, design sophistication etc - I place functionality top, page loading & refresh as number 1 priority.

Seen in this light, i agree Reform Party website appears most pleasant & gd balance of flair, color use, info, practicality etc - a good model indeed.

NSP - though a bit plain, but quick to load & links working. Maybe some cosmetic change to liven up the colors. But all in all, not bad.

Similarly, WP & SDP. SPP looks a bit staid - not updated regularly.

PAP, with videos & lots of stuff - a bit unfocussed.

Just my humble opinion.

P.S. looking at GMS's last few posts here, why so brief, bland & terse ? tired, wary ?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Comparing Websites of Political Parties

P.S. looking at GMS's last few posts here, why so brief, bland & terse ? tired, wary ?

Say more, more words to nitpick...more wrong.
and
finally make it to ST headlines.....

all for the wrong reasons.

:p :biggrin: :p

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I did not see any unusual post from you, not at least recently, to deserve a small lecture.

Please ignore this ChaopappyPoodle.

In an earlier thread, I was taken aback by his backstabbing.

Read some his many earlier posts, I conclude he thinks he is the only true blue 'genuine' opposition supporter, others are all secretly PAP drones & questioning others' opposition cred.

Bloody offensive & mentally somewhat unstable. Favourite arrgument saying the 33% who voted opposition to be blamed NOT the 66% who voted PAP, why, in his warped logic, he feels the 33% should have convinced the 66%.

Seow Lang this ChaoPappyPoodle.

Deserves to be ignored.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strongly suggest a summary of this biodata showing comparison betw GMS and MBT be circulated during the 9 days...Two cats can play the game too. That will help to allay fears among those sitting on the fence to choose their future reps.

Old man will most likely draw a blank in his search. Goh Meng Seng, PSLE distinction and went SAP school (meaning higher level bilingualism than even non-SAP elite schools), O and A Levels distinction and went NUS, graduated with honours. Served NS BMT with distinction and posted to OCS, subsequently promoted to captain. Contested his first election in 2006 and scored 43% against a PAP team led by no less than the reputably brilliant scholar and brigadier-general George Yeo. Joined NSP and within 3 years, promoted to secretary-general.

Mah Bow Tan, scored a lot of A1s in his O and A Levels but can't speak or write Chinese in any meaningful sense of literacy. Contested under PAP banner with LKY backing and still could lose to Chiam See Tong with a lot of C6s. Went away to Tampines to hide behind a GRC team while purporting to be so-called team leader. Spend most of his time figuring and conjuring ways of raising revenues for government from people.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe it is just sarcasm?

Bloody offensive & mentally somewhat unstable. Favourite arrgument saying the 33% who voted opposition to be blamed NOT the 66% who voted PAP, why, in his warped logic, he feels the 33% should have convinced the 66%.

Seow Lang this ChaoPappyPoodle.

Deserves to be ignored.