• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Not a good deal, specs looks nice only. When will fucktards ever learn?

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way if u are looking for malware to exploit, don't have to install apps from shady websites, buy Lenovo, Huawei or Oppo phones, it comes free with it just to name a few.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
sq6A1ls.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumb angmoh! China phones and manufacturers are not angmoh friendly! Most of them if not all! :biggrin:

MmB84MX.jpg

Ur6J1hA.jpg

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's not forget that Chinese smart phone manufacturers have been relying on

Google's Android OS

Corning's Gorilla Glass

Samsung Exynos Processors

MediaTek chipset

Sony for it's high definition camera

Qualcomm's Snapdragon chipset

Samsung's AMOLED display

and a host of others

for their smartphones and tablets

:biggrin:

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

I walk along the avenue... I never thought I'd meet a girl like you... Meet a girl like you....

That I Ran music video always gets me cracking whenever i watch it.