• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good tips for setting up a garden

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) set up garden only if your surrounding land is big enough for you to see your garden from your house. If not you see only your neighbor’s junkyard while your evil neighbor get the good benefit nice view of your garden.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) make sure the plants are at good spots that you can see from your house to get the emotional benefits of your garden. And not at some obscure spot that you can’t see easily.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) set up garden only in neighborhood containing good people that appreciate the health and emotional benefits of having a garden and would not cement up every inch of their land to save money save effort while they benefit from your good efforts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) set up garden only in neighborhood containing good people that appreciate the health and emotional benefits of having a garden and would not cement up every inch of their land to save money save effort while they benefit from your good efforts.
Or worse in neighborhood with selfish evil devil neighbors that have no qualms to poison and kill the trees planted by developer outside their house. My Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell were one such example.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swee boh? all kinds of flowering plants.
IMG_0665.jpeg

IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0629.jpeg

IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg

IMG_0596.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg

IMG_0581.jpeg

IMG_0584.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearly, do you have any tips on walking in the garden without bra or nude altogether?
I don’t do that except when your Jeremy Quek own despicable kind my neighbor from hell Malaysian Cantonese prostitute and mistress family lured me out with knocks. Always pretending don’t know the facts and attack is your Malaysian master favorite way of attack indeed. Pui!

View attachment 192231

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you cut these flowers and put into the vase for display at home or what?
yup, instead of letting flowers wither at the end of their bloom cycle, better to cut them and display indoors for around 3 days. they can still survive with water for at least 69 hours.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are succulents more than 5 ft tall to produce the good mood boosting effect according to the study?
don’t need 5 ft tall indoor plants. any real (not fake) succulent plant can absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen in the home. it also helps to provide greenery and decor to an otherwise lifeless and dull home environment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t need 5 ft tall indoor plants. any real (not fake) succulent plant can absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen in the home. it also helps to provide greenery and decor to an otherwise lifeless and dull home environment.
No I have two 160 cm plants now and just looking at them from time to time makes me happy. Sure beat real plants that I had in Nusa Duta that need watering, fertilizer, and come with bark or leaves infection, stunted growth or over growth problems and I can’t even admire them from my house.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I have two 160 cm plants now and just looking at them from time to time makes me happy. Sure beat real plants that I had in Nusa Duta that need watering, fertilizer, and come with bark or leaves infection, stunted growth or over growth problems and I can’t even admire them from my house.
The bigger the plant, the more the mood boosting effect is definitely true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I must admit the Nusa Duta garden gave me a lot of good virgin gardener experience. First time see mushrooms growing hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I must admit the Nusa Duta garden gave me a lot of good virgin gardener experience. First time see mushrooms growing hahaha
Worried of the plants dying with no one watering when I go tour. But when I moved house, none of it can be taken away. It’s a pet but not like a pet that you can bring it along.