• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Not a good deal, specs looks nice only. When will fucktards ever learn?

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
R8Om5tt.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

So u think that u are getting a good cheap deal for half the price? But what awaits online shoppers are hidden issues....

Then they either have to accept and live with it or if not, go through the hassle of shipping it back to Chinese manufacturers for exchange.

If u demand a full refund then u will wish that u had paid it with PayPal for it's effective buyers protection otherwise sellers and customer service of e-commerce sites will play time wasting tactics

Last edited:

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL this is happening right now to almost all of Xiaomi's new devices. Froggy and co. must have been busy helping out Xiaomi fantards with Google Playstore installation. Chinese manufacturers damn thickskin... cashing in on Google Android OS and yet imposing restrictions on their devices. Just like their Chinese leader, are control freaks. :biggrin:

cpSEuLB.jpg

Last edited:

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of the many hidden issues... exchange? If seller allows u to, it will be at your own shipping cost.

T7hCzxd.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of the many hidden issues... exchange? If seller allows u to, it will be at your own shipping cost.

T7hCzxd.jpg

yeah. when buying overseas items from private sellers, have to pray for good luck with your purchases, hope that they turn out well. Returns and Exchanges is really a non-option most of the time.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

The most common problem found on smartphones and tablets. Touch insensitivity. Guess the country of manufacturers....

Lenovo smartphones and tablets are most notorious for this. Biased? Use the advance search tool located at the top right corner of the forum page and type "Lenovo" without the quotes or u can also google for Lenovo smartphones, tablets Amazon reviews.

For other non chinese brands, i have never come across touch screen unresponsiveness before, even if there is, it's rare.

2141858773d705c2dc37e9d156d5de065b12a484.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a common sight, dating back to early days if u previously own a chinese smartphone. WTF. Online retailers have to reassure customers with this?? Products comes from China without Google Playstore and this extra work have to be done by retailers.

22498401bea772672acba1f4da1583f489f70e76.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! If i want to present this as a gift, to have box seal broken is not good! :oIo:

If i were to present it without Google Playstore installed, it's as good as useless without arms and legs. Cannot instal and update apps and leaving gift recipients the task of doing it themselves.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So u think that u are getting a good cheap deal for half the price? But what awaits online shoppers are hidden issues....

Then they either have to accept and live with it or if not, go through the hassle of shipping it back to Chinese manufacturers for exchange.

If u demand a full refund then u will wish that u had paid it with PayPal for it's effective buyers protection otherwise sellers and customer service of e-commerce sites will play time wasting tactics

Another clone created to show your jealousy towards froggy.. You seriously need a therapy... Yeah.. Create more one to praise your own post.. Good therapy practice.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another clone created to show your jealousy towards froggy.. You seriously need a therapy... Yeah.. Create more one to praise your own post.. Good therapy practice.

U mean this fucktard and his clones doesn't on his own threads? Why u conveniently left him out? Oh because he is your crony from the same PAP IB dog unit right? :biggrin:

俺操汝地娘

俺操汝地酿

我戳你个妈

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

新加坡内阁总李

新加坡陈庆扁总统

democracy-my-butt

Huat A Fuck!

jumpmrt

Lee_cunt_yew

merlion_CB

mortarmafia

nkfnkfnkf

obama.bin.laden

pap_doggy

Rule-of-MOB

SeeFartLoong

Shut Up you are Not MM

Slim_10_Sg

sgp_blackout

SGP_tiaolao

taksinloong

think_lees

Think_PAP

tun_dr_m

war is best form of peace

whorejinx

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm just doing a social experiment in response to the PAP IB bashing of gay phones in their jealousy and lame attempt to discredit Apple's ever popular gay phone even with Tiongs :biggrin:

Last edited:

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak. Answer is here. Just look at the shoddy quality and u will know why...........

All fake goods manufacturers are financed, nurtured, subsidized under the table by the Chinese Govt. because it helps them two ways - one, it gets them revenue big time and helps them in their grand scheme of dominating the market and wiping out the original branded manufacturers - leading them to ruins.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lenovo deciding for it's customers what apps they are allowed and disallowed to install when buyers of smartphones are owners. :rolleyes:

jgXtfwj.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
And recently their CEO is complaining about poor sales than expected? Blame no one but yourself.

21424575ac972b0176946c5287ee61eac0ded171.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

This phone costs around USD300 which is about SGD400. I am no Xiaomi fan but Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has almost the same specs and costs around SGD350.

Xv5H1Z7.jpg

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple question : Do u find malware, spyware, trojan in Apple, Samsung, ASUS, Sony, HTC smartphones and tablets when u bought it new? Answer is NO.

Did u scan it with Malwarebytes? To confirm whether manufacturers had malware preinstalled, scan it when it's new without first surfing the web and installing unauthorized apps outside google playstore.

ZxQNmQd.jpg

UIDesG9.png
FkS2Oyt.png

Last edited:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah ... not posting means i am busy :biggrin: All i had to do is from time to time, to stop replying one liners and copy n paste stuffs and that forum retard from the PAP IB would think that i am too busy to post, thereby resuming his cowardly antics over the reputation system. :biggrin: