• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good tips for setting up a garden

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) set up garden only in neighborhood containing good people that appreciate the health and emotional benefits of having a garden and would not cement up every inch of their land to save money save effort while they benefit from your good efforts.
4) set up garden only after move in and make sure you have decent neighbours that will not bully and chase you out of your house because you can’t move your plants away.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I have two 160 cm plants now and just looking at them from time to time makes me happy. Sure beat real plants that I had in Nusa Duta that need watering, fertilizer, and come with bark or leaves infection, stunted growth or over growth problems and I can’t even admire them from my house.
Now my condo also got lush greenery outside but you can’t open your curtains all the time to admire the plants because of privacy reason and also too glaring and mosquitoes concern.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I have two 160 cm plants now and just looking at them from time to time makes me happy. Sure beat real plants that I had in Nusa Duta that need watering, fertilizer, and come with bark or leaves infection, stunted growth or over growth problems and I can’t even admire them from my house.
most important in life is to be happy and remain positive. it will help calm your soul and spirit for the next life. otherwise next life will have louder firecrackers and noisier whistling. happiness will also counter sleeplessness and madness. stay happy and all around you will be better off too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
most important in life is to be happy and remain positive. it will help calm your soul and spirit for the next life. otherwise next life will have louder firecrackers and noisier whistling. happiness will also counter sleeplessness and madness. stay happy and all around you will be better off too.
I whole life suay chee not positive enough meh? From 20s to mid 30s I don’t take bbq, deep fried, preserved, smoked, junk food etc. Still got IBS in my mid 30s, then acid reflux H pylori etc crap in my late 30s. Come to think of it, the doctors handling my IBS then should have tested and diagnosed my h pylori then when I told them my family history. No 贵人indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I whole life suay chee not positive enough meh? From 20s to mid 30s I don’t take bbq, deep fried, preserved, smoked, junk food etc. Still got IBS in my mid 30s, then acid reflux H pylori etc crap in my late 30s. Come to think of it, the doctors handling my IBS then should have tested and diagnosed my h pylori then when I told them my family history. No 贵人indeed.
Other people have easy life have fun also ended up no or less shit while my life is 100x effort of others be it study health work whatever everything. Don’t tell me about being positive when you have easy life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other people have easy life have fun also ended up no or less shit while my life is 100x effort of others be it study health work whatever everything. Don’t tell me about being positive when you have easy life.
Whole Nusa Duta so big I must choose the house next to self entitled despicable bully dog ccb Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell that kept 4 or 5 barking dogs with their Cantonese pride. Just like the Hongkie Cantonese dog making knock above my kitchen now with his Cantonese loser pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole Nusa Duta so big I must choose the house next to self entitled despicable bully dog ccb Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell that kept 4 or 5 barking dogs with their Cantonese pride. Just like the Hongkie Cantonese dog making knock above my kitchen now with his Cantonese loser pride.
All these Cantonese and other bully dogs and bitches that bullied and smeared me song song gao jurong like @JohnTan are so self entitled to think his victim of bullying got no right to curse him back song song gao jurong woh. Pui!