• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah's boyfriend hits out at TKL

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree. As far as I am concerned this guy is a dead duck. Can you imagine if his girlfriend get into parliament, the abuse of office that will follow.

His girlfriend is just lucky to score 43% in Marine Parade GRC and if the garment really do well in next 5 years. We could see that the oppositions contesting in Marine Parade GRC scoring only 29% majority of the Singaporeans still prefer PAP. That is fact in Singapore.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Belmont Lay hits out at TKL without considering that his girlfriend in Marine Parade was the idea of his girl's Sec-Gen who fielded her there and got 42%. Sure, so much for gratitude. Young people these days. Sheesh.

Perspective,

Nicole Seah as a nobody until she joined NSP. She became the media darling because there were no handcuffs placed on her by overzealous party cadres anxious that no one shine brighter than them. I think young folks are a little too rash these days, too quick to shoot their load at a sexy target but forgetting the ten thousand silent eyes watching them do it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro. Got mad with the prick Belmont.

Agree with your views. Good summary.

Scathing but right. TKL looks very haolian type, don't take advice and don't apologise type, but also completely lost direction type. He's from RI but his English is worse than LTK from some Chinese school.

Since I spoilt vote, let me give some neutral review. TJS is clearly SDP. That gave him 20% base of diehard anti-PAP that TKL was hoping for and therefore so bitter when TJS stood. TKL has the worse look with a silly almost lecherous grin also. TJS got the best look and smile among the 4 but he's also most wooden in body gesture.

TCB was the most pleasant and sincere looking and match it up with his speeches. TT was as always looking like the tiger with soft roar but ready with big bite. Both spilt the mass of 70% votes bewteen moderate to conservative.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to disagree Bro.

This article is full of venom. All the facts are right but the delivery is atrocious and cruel. If she found a mate in person like, I have issues with her judgement. The fact that TKL spoke at NSP rallies and in support of the candidates surely must count for something.

Like I said, let see this prick write a scathing article about PAP. And there are many targets in the PAP - poor MPs, MPs with string of directorships, poor performing ministers. I can bet you my bottom dollar, a person of this character will not write such scathing articles about PAP. And it will not be the fear factor but to prevent the closing of doors and future opportunities.

Perspective,

Nicole Seah as a nobody until she joined NSP. She became the media darling because there were no handcuffs placed on her by overzealous party cadres anxious that no one shine brighter than them. I think young folks are a little too rash these days, too quick to shoot their load at a sexy target but forgetting the ten thousand silent eyes watching them do it.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your analysis and profiling of the candidates are both spot-on.

Thanks. I'm very happy with the results. 2.7m+ on the register. 2.1m+ valid votes. >1/2m voters spoilt vote or don't bother to go. First they summoned people for not voting. It backfired. Those summoned came back vote against PAP next election. Then they changed to just striking off register. Now let's see what they do next.

So mathematically in actual fact, TT or whoever got that 35% votes actually got less than 30% from eligible voters LOL.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS bf simi name? sounds like chao ah beng, LOL. NS should dump him and date me instead... then maybe I can coax NS to talk at TKL stage in the next PE, LOL

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog eat dog. TJS also wack TCB.....:*:

Gratitude and code of conduct dont mean shit nowsadays:(

So Belmont Lay hits out at TKL without considering that his girlfriend in Marine Parade was the idea of his girl's Sec-Gen who fielded her there and got 42%. Sure, so much for gratitude. Young people these days. Sheesh.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Thick

Does anyone believe that Belmont acted on his own without any inspiration from Miss NS ? Most of us are just trying to forget a bad PE with a lamentable result for the 65%, she seems insistent on defending her chosen hero to the death, like some emo women suffering regrets about buying a product which went bad but being unable to admit she is wrong and doubling the bet on the wrong decision.

I would have thought she would have run as far away from TJS as possible in view of his dismal polling and his total lack of ability to build political bridges and no's. All I can say is that on counting nite a TJS supporter and agent from GE to PE looked surprised when I rebutted him by telling him that TJS could not return to opposition politics after the PE. I can only hope that TJS supporters are all not suffering from the same collective inability to use their frakking head

Locke

Funny, but I had similar thoughts about her influence on Bellboy. Still it's mere speculations on our parts. But as the Chinese saying goes, you are influenced by who you associated with. I should think his peers contributed their vitriol to such an article. He smelt blood, saw his mark injured and took a bite at him when he was sure his mark could not make a spirited defence.

Bro TFBH, you sure he is related to our angel Nicole Seah?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop defendin her... I am sure she agreed with the article and in some way condone her xiao bai lian bf....

she is just alienating all her supporters 1 supporter at a time and surround herself with sycophants who put her on an altar to worship...

all the baba peranakan are the same like LKY .... power hungry ... and theirs is matriarchal culture so the women are even worse....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was one of the first few to praise NS after her maiden performance. However, after her apology on behalf of the old man, I became suspicious. A novice doing such an act is marvelous and to do it in Malay is incredulous. Then come the crying scene. I dismissed all these as over suspicion.

When she came out to support the sotong, I could see no link nor reason. Even if the purpose is genuinely for the good of opposition, it only shows poor judgement because they will never win without attempting to win over the moderates.

I hope she has been doing all these because she is naive and not for other reasons. However, with this new development cum the fact that she is from NSP after failing to "stay" in RP, it appears otherwise. For those who has been observing long enough, you may know why.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Googled for this fellow's name and this came out

http://justrambling.sg/?tag=belmont-lay

"The future of Singapore’s newspapers may lie in the plans of a student rejected from journalism school and The Straits Times."

Enough said.

I think this Belmont Lay is going to be Nicole Seah's stumbling block. He is not getting anyone's good books with his style of writings. Not surprised to see a person whose writing of such calibre rejected from Journalism school, though he could be good for ST hahahhaha... If he made enough enemies, it will come back to haunt Nicole Seah..Maybe Nicole should just break up with this dud before it causes her further damage...

i told her the same thing ./... kenna block by her and comments deleted

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TKL loses his deposit because he surround himself with a bunch of useless sinkies. So you see what this sinkies can do, caused him to lose his deposit.

Your network is important, just look at those who speak up for him and those of TJS.. really cannot compare. 3 speaker from TKL cannot even match up to one from TJS.

If you only surround yourself with sinkies, then swallow the shit that causes it. talk so much for what.

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing the points raised in this article with a lot of non-constructive tirades hurled at TKL, I think this guy is trying to help TKL, intentionally or unintentionally.

Often times harsh criticism is free advice that could potentially lead to success.

Your harshest critics may also be your greatest advisors. :smile: