• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah's boyfriend hits out at TKL

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your three links reminds me of three posters. One had the uncanny abiity to respond and link any topics at hand to an anti-Muslim tirade. The other to his anti-"keling" tirade.

And of course, we have our famous Benny and his desire to inform the world he has AIDs in any threads started and in any topic discussed.

You forgot another one who links anything to National Service.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let see if he has the balls to write such scathing reports about the govt and the PAP. Its clearly evident that TKL has no support base so the vultures are out.
nicole seah's bf just sounds like an elitist scum picking loser sheep. f him.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
His whole write-up was ok except he should just stop blaming others. Asking a candidate with 25% to give way to one with 5% support is absurd. First come first serve? This is no queuing up for hello kitty. The other point that tickled me was.. he thought the 1m policy holders of NTUC income was going to give him some support... that is really funny

I agree with you that's hilarious. Who the hell buy policy based on who's CEO? That guy's deluded man!