• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah's boyfriend hits out at TKL

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was one of the first few to praise NS after her maiden performance. However, after her apology on behalf of the old man, I became suspicious. A novice doing such an act is marvelous and to do it in Malay is incredulous. Then come the crying scene. I dismissed all these as over suspicion.

When she came out to support the sotong, I could see no link nor reason. Even if the purpose is genuinely for the good of opposition, it only shows poor judgement because they will never win without attempting to win over the moderates.

I hope she has been doing all these because she is naive and not for other reasons. However, with this new development cum the fact that she is from NSP after failing to "stay" in RP, it appears otherwise. For those who has been observing long enough, you may know why.

OMG, Nicole! What have you done? Its not too late to cut your losses and run...now, be a good girl, say sorry and promise not to do it again. For heavens sake, you are not married to that guy (TJS)!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fellow goes on as if TKL fucked his mother like that...
Knn elections over already la no need to attack until like this, getting so personal and even looking down on those voters who voted for TKL.
Knn my admiration and respect for NS drop already.........................................................................

For fark sake, he posted it on the 28th on the day the results were announced.He just stated the obvious n I'm sure no malice was intended. It's not gonna make TKL a lesser man for sure. Afterall, TKL, himself asked for feedback on where he had gone wrong. If anything,he'll comeback a better politician the next time.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Nicole's ever ready to "open" for this Belmont guy, I'd really "don't know what to say.........." :oIo:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think so. Never say Never in politics.

Goh Meng Seng

Fuck you, it is this fucking attitude of yours and TKL that causes TT to be the current President. Na beh chee bye you! Singaporeans are screwed becos of you stupid people. TKL would have been a hero and saved his deposit if he gave up the fight. I m going to fucking haunt both you motherfuckers till kingdom come. Mark my words! Na beh chao chee bye!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, it just reflects badly on him and possibly, Nicole in the end. That's bad.

Goh Meng Seng
Yo, Meng Seng, show some respect from free yet fair speech !
did not TKL openly solicit for feedback since he can understand why he lost ?

This is feedback, bf or no bf. pointed, uncomplimentary but still feedback.

if not prepared to hear, don't ever ask publicly for feedback.
especially in politics ... this is no self-help mutual support closed door camping retreat !

You & TKL - political vibes and instincts - well, you are entield to your self opinion just as the general netizens are entitled to theirs....

wake up,never mind .... fulfil that classic definition.... doing the same old stuff & expecting different results is plain 'suku'.

gotta be cruel to be kind sometimes & be fair, I have always been civil to you on the net

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Belmont"???...KNN...wat kind fucking name is dat??...my dearest Nicole shld dump dis loser and be with me.....any strands of my cock hair will beat this Belmont Lay anytime.....Belmont Lay...sound like a gay....ptui!

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB GMS, sabo TKL oredi still dare to come here and KONG LANJIAO WEI....knn, GMS, so far wat have u achieved? Tell us lah...KNNBPCB chow tuabui chee....let me list down his failures:

1. computer retail biz - FAIL
2. WP election - FAIL
3. Want form new party - NATO
4. Want to have a MP training course - NATO
5. NSP election - FAIL
6. Help TKL in PE - FAIL
7. Marriage - FAIL
8. Career wise - ZERO

GMS, U SO KIANG HOR....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this BF of NS is young and not politically savvy. NS should dump him and pick alamaking or busdriver64 instead.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, Meng Seng, show some respect from free yet fair speech !
did not TKL openly solicit for feedback since he can understand why he lost ?

This is feedback, bf or no bf. pointed, uncomplimentary but still feedback.

if not prepared to hear, don't ever ask publicly for feedback.
especially in politics ... this is no self-help mutual support closed door camping retreat !

Agree with you bro, Bellboy or anybody should have the right to state his feelings freely, for do we not fuck the PAP and various kuku ministers too in cyberspace?

But putting his real name out to explicitly lampoon and ridicule a public figure, that is not very bright. And it was cowardly. Would he dare write about auntie ho and her feudalistic ways? He is picking on a weak target when he is down, and that is kind of wrong and not funny anymore.

Last edited: