• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice hokkien song, real racial harmony in Malaysia

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
calling others in a derogatory manner makes no different than the people you criticise.

Pray tell in what way? Also comparing some petty name calling online to them actually discriminating non malays in their country is like charging a small kid bullying with murder charges and giving him the death penalty. You dare even bring up the differences?

singapore and malaysian constitution have special privilege for the according to singapore constitution article 152:

Minorities and special position of Malays
152. —(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.

(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.

Stop using the law la dumbass. This law discriminates non malays and the law is written by humans and it's a stupid law. Suppose the law discriminates non chinese in favor of the chinese you would be whining like a small baby crying away and demand for it to change. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have migrated to mudland they worship middle eastern there like gods there.

not all middle eastern but middle eastern muslims. Actually i'm not really sure if it only applies to middle eastern muslims or all middle eastern ppl. The problem is sam isn't a muslim i think he doesn't have a religion.