• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice hokkien song, real racial harmony in Malaysia

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3LL4w32Xzgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>////////////

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a racist video! Did you not see that Indian holding a bottle of beer? This is stereotyping. Where's Jah? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a racist video! Did you not see that Indian holding a bottle of beer? This is stereotyping. Where's Jah? :biggrin:

racial harmony in mudland? Where the m&ds have bumi status and a malay politician can bring this up to make the malays actually support him thereby malays are happy discriminating others as long as they benefit even when they are the majority and this is called racial harmony? :rolleyes: Just change the race from malays to chinese so the situation in malaysia is the same but this time the majority race is chinese and they are the ones with the bumi status instead all of a sudden such a thread like this won't be started.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
racial harmony in mudland? Where the m&ds have bumi status and a malay politician can bring this up to make the malays actually support him thereby malays are happy discriminating others as long as they benefit even when they are the majority and this is called racial harmony? :rolleyes: Just change the race from malays to chinese so the situation in malaysia is the same but this time the majority race is chinese and they are the ones with the bumi status instead all of a sudden such a thread like this won't be started.

Happy new year brother. 恭喜发财!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you think some half baked video reflects the racial realities of country, you have to be a twit of the highest order. :rolleyes:

Malaysia is one of the most racist countries on earth.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think some half baked video reflects the racial realities of country, you have to be a twit of the highest order. :rolleyes:

How about New Zealand? Are the kiwis as bad as the Aussies?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How about New Zealand? Are the kiwis as bad as the Aussies?

I have personally met dozens of Malaysian Chinese who emigrated to NZ. The reason?... to escape the racism that they face in their former homeland.

I moved to OZ because I'd had enough of the racial stereotyping that I encounted in Singapore on a regular basis.

You tell me which country is most racist. :rolleyes:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have personally met dozens of Malaysian Chinese who emigrated to NZ. The reason?... to escape the racism that they face in their former homeland.

I moved to OZ because I'd had enough of the racial stereotyping that I encounted in Singapore on a regular basis.

You tell me which country is most racist. :rolleyes:

So are you in OZ or NZ? Having lived in both countries, which is more racist?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So are you in OZ or NZ? Having lived in both countries, which is more racist?

I have never encountered any racism in either. However, Australia is a very large country and my experiences are confined to cosmopolitan Perth, Melbourne and Sydney. Things could be different in other parts of the country.

I faced the most racism growing up and working in Singapore.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With the bumiputra policy firmly entrenched, what else?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ozzies and NaZies could be racist but they keep it to themselves s there are anti discrimination laws in the country.
malaysian chinese emigrating could be due to status symbol. U can see the smirk on their faces when they are from either of the two countries.
Malay biased racist polices went out of control under the rule of Dr M who never trusted a malay in his cabinet. he appointed mostly malay with indian blood to important positions in the country. This include anwar inbrahim whose father was tamil. past and present Petronas CEO's and chairman all were descendants from india but practised malay customs.
despie all the wrong things, you can be whatever you like in malaysia.
In Oz and NZ, you have to behave like an anglo saxon in order to be accepted.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a relative who holds both Singapore and NZ citizenship but her experience paints a different story. Presently, she tells me it is not easy to get a job in NZ due to racial discrimination and she had people going up to her and telling her straight in the face, "go back where you came from you, you chinks".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:wink: Good one from you sam. I honestly don't know why some ppl think malaysai has racial harmony when their constitution discriminates non malays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ozzies and NaZies could be racist but they keep it to themselves s there are anti discrimination laws in the country.
malaysian chinese emigrating could be due to status symbol. U can see the smirk on their faces when they are from either of the two countries.
Malay biased racist polices went out of control under the rule of Dr M who never trusted a malay in his cabinet. he appointed mostly malay with indian blood to important positions in the country. This include anwar inbrahim whose father was tamil. past and present Petronas CEO's and chairman all were descendants from india but practised malay customs.

I didn't know anwar had an indian father. He looks pretty malay to me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now this is interesting. Didn't know dr M was actually a racist who hated pure blooded malays.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I had a relative who holds both Singapore and NZ citizenship but her experience paints a different story. Presently, she tells me it is not easy to get a job in NZ due to racial discrimination and she had people going up to her and telling her straight in the face, "go back where you came from you, you chinks".

I've been here for 10 years. Not once has such a thing happened to me. None of my Asian friends has had such an experience either. Most of Auckland is being run by Asians anyway.... supermarkets, service stations, cafes, designer goods shops, mega hardware shops etc... all owned and staffed by Asians.

In Singapore, I was told straight to my face by my boss that I was not being promoted because of my skin colour. Beat that for racism.

Of course he qualified it by saying that he personally wasn't racist but it was because my Chinese peers would not be happy if they had to report to someone of my skin colour.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been here for 10 years. Not once has such a thing happened to me. None of my Asian friends has had such an experience either. Most of Auckland is being run by Asians anyway.... supermarkets, service stations, cafes, designer goods shops, mega hardware shops etc... all owned and staffed by Asians.

In Singapore, I was told straight to my face by my boss that I was not being promoted because of my skin colour. Beat that for racism.

Of course he qualified it by saying that he personally wasn't racist but it was because my Chinese peers would not be happy if they had to report to someone of my skin colour.

not the boss's fault if his staff don't want to report to the likes of you. Same thing if the company is full of say indians and they promote a chinese person, indians might not like it. Btw what's your race?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
BTW why is this namewee character always wearing a beanie.

Is it cold in Malaysia?