• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Malaysia best street food Hokkien Mee

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Alikou Brujup says : "KL Hokkien Mee different from Penang Hokkien Mee."​

How are they different from the Sg version?​

Jackie Loo
Pinned by 애플쌤Apple in Malaysia

Jackie Loo

11 days ago
Wahhhhh..., finally you tried Hokkien Mee. Yesss, Hokkien Mee is delicious and Malaysians usually have them for dinner at Chinese Restaurants/ coffee shops . You can also order Kuey Teow or Mee Hoon in Hokkien Mee style, instead of the big noodle for a change . Next time , you can try the Cantonese Fried Yin Yong ( which is Kuey teow + Mee Hoon ) or Wa Tan Hor ( Cantonese fried Kuey teow ) gravy is white in colour, not black like Hokkien Mee. Malaysians usually eat these two together . Sold by the same stall so can order together.

Alikou Brujup

Alikou Brujup

1 day ago
First time tasted KL Hokkien Mee ( different from Penang Hokkien Mee) was in 1987. There was one stall closed to Kajang, really nice. Have to wait 1-1.5 hours before it was served. By the way, when I visit KL, surely won't miss Hokkien Mee. Hoh ciak!

jw5

Loyal
Imho, SG version of Hokkien Mee is much better. :thumbsup:

1641220879363.png

1641220913577.png

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In mudland. ..... the singkie style is called Rochor mee....

There are always Malaysians upset (jealous?) of Sg, like these guys who commented below the Hokkien mee video :

Twisted Tiger

Singapore is only a copy.....if m'sia switch off the tap and electricity....Singapore can't cook crap....Singapore don't forget where you come from!

Gui Gui

Gui Gui

1 year ago
@Michael Toh honestly saying, The Kiasu are really good in mess up with foods, once’s I tries Malaysian food, Singapore is just a joke

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are always Malaysians upset (jealous?) of Sg, like these guys who commented below the Hokkien mee video :

Twisted Tiger

Singapore is only a copy.....if m'sia switch off the tap and electricity....Singapore can't cook crap....Singapore don't forget where you come from!

Gui Gui

Gui Gui

1 year ago
@Michael Toh honestly saying, The Kiasu are really good in mess up with foods, once’s I tries Malaysian food, Singapore is just a joke
Why do u think I am so fed up with mudlanders? And I am a half breed ..if I can deport everyone of them....I will...if Singkieland never open the doors to them n classify them as traditional labour...these mudlanders will be nothing than beggars in mudland...it's these fucking mudlanders who should kiss the feet of singkies. In stead we get the likes mad khaw, Amy hard Kaur, Janil No N S n that Ah Soh Lee bee wah...n to think singkies voted for these shits

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
name same but noodle so so diffren ... diffren fud ler ... watz there 2 compare ....