• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New SG Citizen From India Says Singapore Full of Chinese Privilege Wants Chinese to be Punished for Being Racist

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are politically correct,

CECA Indians create jobs for Singaporeans

We need them more than they need us

CECA does not allow a free flow of Indians into Singapore.

Singapore could lose good investments and jobs if it imposes tighter restrictions
Who is this shiteater. Blocked

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, this must be corrected. The indians and shitskin did not give the name to this island.
Singapura came from the malay word
Singgah + pura.

Singgah means a stopover; an interim destination; a layover

Pura means a city in the old world context, a town or built up settlements. This word is also common to the indian usage to the same meaning.

This describes exactly Singapura's function in the old world. An interim stopover location where supplies are taken on, some barter done, along the route from europe/mideast/india to the region of nusantara or in other words, the archipelago.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Good boy... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see.

Come, show Uncle Devil here how stupid you are and show us how retarded you look. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother kept wanting me to fuck them. LOL!....

Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there
LOL!...As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity here. LOL!...

Come, show Uncle Devil here how stupid you are and show us how retarded you look. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother kept wanting me to fuck them. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!...As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity here. LOL!...

you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment

not that it's hard just copy paste,

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... You know copy and paste but still reply? LOL!...

LOL!... what a retarded boy you are. LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!... what a retarded boy you are. LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment not that it's hard just copy paste, Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment not that it's hard just copy paste, Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... You know copy and paste but still reply? LOL!... You have to be a special kind of retard to let Uncle here keep fucking your mother and wife. LOL!...