• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New SG Citizen From India Says Singapore Full of Chinese Privilege Wants Chinese to be Punished for Being Racist

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these minorities say that singkieland is racists... than they come here for wat? Stay in their own shitholes lah...in addition has this shitca run afoul of singkieland racial laws? Will the authorities arrests her and she face the full wrath of the law?
They were here first and named The island. PAP just making things right.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that chink slut has appeared buck naked a few more times unlike here in stinky govt 160th media

Not as many times as your wife and mother begs me to fuck them because retarded dickless commiecunts like you only know how to let your commiecunt master fuck you over. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not as many times as your wife and mother begs me to fuck them because retarded dickless commiecunts like you only know how to let your commiecunt master fuck you over. LOL!...

Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry
they like it

they yearn for more of it
i don't like chink virus though
your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again

nothing too surprising there

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry
they like it

they yearn for more of it
i don't like chink virus though
your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again

nothing too surprising there
LOL!.... What happen to your retarded face pic? Come show us how your retarded face looks like LOL!... No wonder your kafir wife and mother love me to fuck them because retards like you are so proud to show your retarded face in the pic. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... What happen to your retarded face pic? Come show us how your retarded face looks like LOL!... No wonder your kafir wife and mother love me to fuck them because retards like you are so proud to show your retarded face in the pic. LOL!....

Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there

LOL!... As expected of retarded commiecunts like you who only know how to copy cat Uncle Devil here. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother begs me to fuck them thousands of times. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected of retarded commiecunts like you who only know how to copy cat Uncle Devil here. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother begs me to fuck them thousands of times. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity here. LOL!...

Come, show Uncle Devil here how stupid you are and show us how retarded you look. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother kept wanting me to fuck them. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity here. LOL!...

Come, show Uncle Devil here how stupid you are and show us how retarded you look. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother kept wanting me to fuck them. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... Good boy... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see.

Maxico

Alfrescian
Loyal
The beginning of a CECA's demand has arrived.

It was racial disharmony in the past, European were called Angmoh, local Indian- Keling and the Malay-Geow Tor. They were neither racist nor racism. These are now malignantly used by PAP in the quest for eternal power to protect a particular color who support them wholeheartedly. The reason why CECAs are here to stay is as clear as their explicit praises. Who wouldn't if one comes from a place 3 stars below Singapore standard. It took us decades together with many do-good campaigns to gel together the four races. The wear and tear of our fabrics has begun

We may not live long enough to witness the consequences of the CECA overwhelming presence here on the folly of being politically correct.

These are politically correct,

CECA Indians create jobs for Singaporeans

We need them more than they need us

CECA does not allow a free flow of Indians into Singapore.

Singapore could lose good investments and jobs if it imposes tighter restrictions

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are politically correct,

CECA Indians create jobs for Singaporeans

We need them more than they need us

CECA does not allow a free flow of Indians into Singapore.

Singapore could lose good investments and jobs if it imposes tighter restrictions
Investors want a free hand in getting the people they want yo work in their companies.