• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - New citizen from India Navya Singh wants privileged Chinese Singaporeans to be prosecuted By law for racism

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pakistan also had a woman PM, before islamists killed her. So does that make india and pakistan better places for women today? You're welcome to migrate to pakistan or india!
Isn't that the Italian widow of some politician? I am sure sinkies would not mind at all if the PM wife runs for presidency! :laugh:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
As proven again and again ... once cannot compete ... bring out the racist card. Your argument sure have sympathisers.

Blacks in US, Arabs in Europe ... and in this case minority in Singapore.

Race and IQ

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Isn't that the Italian widow of some politician? I am sure sinkies would not mind at all if the PM wife runs for presidency! :laugh:

That's India. I was referring to Benazir Bhutto of pakistan. She was killed by islamists because she wanted a secular pakistan.