• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New SG Citizen From India Says Singapore Full of Chinese Privilege Wants Chinese to be Punished for Being Racist

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... You know copy and paste but still reply? LOL!... You have to be a special kind of retard to let Uncle here keep fucking your mother and wife. LOL!...

LOL!... what a retarded boy you are. LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see. LOL!...

Come, show Uncle Devil here how stupid you are and show us how retarded you look. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother kept wanting me to fuck them. LOL!....

you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment not that it's hard just copy paste, Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment not that it's hard just copy paste, Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there
LOL!... You know copy and paste but still reply? LOL!... You have to be a special kind of retard to let Uncle here keep fucking your mother and wife. LOL!...

LOL!... what a retarded boy you are. LOL!... As expected of a retarded commiecunt like you showing off your stupidity for all to see. LOL!...

Come, show Uncle Devil here how stupid you are and show us how retarded you look. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother kept wanting me to fuck them. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid chigger subhuman kafir incestuous rat
born from the arse of a geylang kafir mongrel whore
product of a two cent chink whore and ceca virus coolie

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

stupid chigger subhuman kafir incestuous rat
born from the arse of a geylang kafir mongrel whore
product of a two cent chink whore and ceca virus coolie
LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was previously posted here, but without all the links provided.

This Navya Singh claims to be a new citizen from India, apparently, not born in Singapore. Giving all sorts of analysis in her videos showing how Chinese privilege was oppressing the minorities. Say the PM is saying bull **** on National Day Rally, and also wants the Chinese to be punished by law for discriminating against other minorities. I mean, WTF? We were fine all along, and this new citizen want to come sow discord with her videos??? How did she even get into Singapore in the first place?? Complaining about how she is oppressed by Chinese privilege in Singapore while enjoying all the benefits of being a Singapore Citizen??? WTF ICA???

Navya Singh - Chinese Privilege in Singapore Part 1
Navya Singh - Chinese Privilege in Singapore Part 2
Navya Singh - Chinese Privilege in Singapore Part 3

This cunt turned off comments. Looks like the type who wanna cook but complain kitchen too hot eh?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment not that it's hard just copy paste, Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there stupid chigger subhuman kafir incestuous rat born from the arse of a geylang kafir mongrel whore product of a two cent chink whore and ceca virus coolie

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have to be a special kind of retard to be a glutton for more punishment not that it's hard just copy paste, Your wife sister mother aunt daughter sister in law have always been fucked day in day out by me and by all and sundry they like it they yearn for more of it i don't like chink virus though your ang moh kia masters or commie masters may also have fucked you or your mother sister daughter aunt sister in law over and over and over again nothing too surprising there stupid chigger subhuman kafir incestuous rat born from the arse of a geylang kafir mongrel whore product of a two cent chink whore and ceca virus coolie
LOL!... Retarde m&d like you now on school holidays is it? LOL!.... No wonder your mother begs me to fuck her as she was so disappointed to have a retard faggot like you!... LOL!...