• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
....and before you say I am heckling you and get your big big friends to zap me to moderation... i urge that no one heckles you... we just need good proof of your allegation.

0408-charlie-sheen-heckling-tmz-wm-credit.jpg

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRACY TRACY...your nose seems to be growing longer and everyone here can see it... please help yourself...

polls_liar_3505_911646_poll_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy, it is my wish that you restore your own credibility. This is the meaning of Credibility.

credibility.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
:eek: wah.... looks like the saga continues...

anyway, I have done my part to upz sinkies moniker.
good luck bro. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here are some pics of bedok central hawker center from yesterday. pretty spacious, airy, and well designed.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another angle. easy to move around, stalls are occupied, and the whole place is in business. rather clean. just look at the floor. i can sleep on it.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even the tray return station is in full swing. and it looks like sinkies are returning trays voluntarily without being coerced. notice the "halal" and "non-halal" sections? very thoughtful and organized.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ambience is excellent with skylight cumming through a side of the center. as a hawker center, it's one of the best designs and finishes i've seen on the planet. of course, there's still some work to be done on the walkway between bedok mall and the new multi-storey parking garage. but the developer is thoughtful enough to get hawker food business going without being stalled or delayed by peripheral work. plastic wrapping around hand rails has yet to be removed. but i take that as a sign of brand newness and protection of the rails while peripheral work is being carried out. :biggrin:

image.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even the tray return station is in full swing. and it looks like sinkies are returning trays voluntarily without being coerced. notice the "halal" and "non-halal" sections? very thoughtful and organized...

those patronising ah tiong stalls will have a tray return section for "leaded" and "unleaded" utensils - due to gutter oil :wink: