• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have written to NEA and hope that lapses of taking over, if any, will be rectified

surely now you can take a snap shot of your letter, email whatever, blanco off your details and post here to show that you are really serious in your allegation.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surely now you can take a snap shot of your letter, email whatever, blanco off your details and post here to show that you are really serious in your allegation.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

The Bedok Central Hawker Centre and carpark have just been handed over to the government. They were built with tax payers' money.

The floors, walls and signages look dirty and filthy. How can they be considering they are new buildings.

Was there due diligence and were proper procedures and checks followed during the hand over.

I request that senior NEA staff take a look at the state and cleanliness of the hawker centre and car park, bearing in mind they are less than a month old.

I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Tracy tan"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Dear Sir/Madam,

The Bedok Central Hawker Centre and carpark have just been handed over to the government. They were built with tax payers' money.

The floors, walls and signages look dirty and filthy. How can they be considering they are new buildings.

Was there due diligence and were proper procedures and checks followed during the hand over.

I request that senior NEA staff take a look at the state and cleanliness of the hawker centre and car park, bearing in mind they are less than a month old.

I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Tracy tan"

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Your email is receiving our attention.

Please call us at 1800 CALL NEA (1800 2255 632) or email to [email protected] if we can be of further assistance.

Yours faithfully

Contact Centre "

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Dear Sir/Madam,

I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Tracy tan"

No pics? and you expect NEA to believe you?
Also, comeon lah...screenshot of your email to NEA lah...not difficult rite? :rolleyes:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't believe that I sent the e-mail?

It is not I don't believe. Your credibility is at stake not mine.
You made the allegation and you have to prove it.

Ask for pictures, you say this that and ok lor...people here give you benefit of doubt.
Then ask you to produce evidence of post to NEA, you just put a text message.

Samsters here are not dumb you know.

I also wanna believe you but you need to help yourself first.

Otherwise, your credibility is at stake.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't believe that I sent the e-mail?

You have to be fair to the moniker that has been punished because of your allegation.

I was just re-reading the thread... aside from his foul language which seems rather mild compared to others, he merely asked you for a pic to show your allegation.

You did not produce it. Somehow, he was zapped and still not recovered from moderation.

Now you really need to prove your point to restore your own credibility. As simple as that.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy

The longer Samsters have to wait for a simple screenshot, the further your own credibility dips.

I believe lots of us including me want to believe you. But we need evidence, or else, this is no different from bullshitting.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy???

18340-where-are-you-frog.jpg

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
trust.jpg

Tracy, we want to trust you. Come out now and prove yourself.

Every second that ticks by destroy your credibility that you may have in this Forum.