• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dead with just a few bombs.... whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

祸从口出 ... now you understand? :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy, it does help to post pics here as some of us here are not in sg.

I don't stay at Bedok and seldom go to Bedok Central. But, ok, I will take some pics when I next go there. But in the meantime, can some forumers who go to Bedok Central help to take some pics and post the latest dirt and filth that were accepted by NEA

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard Tracy!

Your Subject header says Dirty and Filthy.

You fucking Liar now and say something else in the body of the message to say walls and other shit!

You are a fucking Liar!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can some forumers who go to Bedok Central help to take some pics ...

yes, I got a pic ...

2570305582_de1e0627b6.jpg

... of a reservoir, just in case any bro here want to go so you won't miss the place :o:o

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. But you need to apply to NEA for licence first. You cannot strike off any part of the NEA form when you submit your applocation, ok.
no need to strike off...just add "without live bait" next to the heading :p

NPNT!go check yourself with a shrink.
it might help you before you jump down from your cheapo HDB flat thinking that nea officers are pursuing you :kma:

and if chopping this corpse into pieces, just leave the eyeballs and lung intact - you never know if he's a peeping tom or a smoker :p