• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

new discovery!! ng teck siong is father of ng ejay!!

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
tahsar , i and ah ma save enough for your operation so you can becomes a real woman
but only enough stages ONE - no adam apples and got neh neh

stages TWO, I and ah ma must pick up can from hawker center

Mr. lee go make tahsar work in Patpong for his operation mah. His hiao cheebye behaviour sure make money one!:biggrin:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear senior Lee,
you n mama Lee so old liao, pick up can at hawker centre beli tough for you leh, dun give him stage Two operation lah, bob sim can continue to use his mouth as CHEE BYE mah:biggrin:

mr Pak , dun jokes lah
every months I & ah ma have to buy koteks for his mouth very expensive leh

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mr Pak , dun jokes lah
every months I & ah ma have to buy koteks for his mouth very expensive leh

time to change brand ..... whisper ultra thin now at NTUC on discount ... ask pondan chao ah qua leetahbar to buy himself ... after all he got NTUC voucher from baey....

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to change brand ..... whisper ultra thin now at NTUC on discount ... ask pondan chao ah qua leetahbar to buy himself ... after all he got NTUC voucher from baey....

The hiao cheebye cheapskate use old newspaper for his mouth menstruation lah! Wait for news report about a fat 50 year old caught for stealing sanitary pads from his master's NTUC supermarket and claims that the Kotex waved at him. Then you know who!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
defence system of master shapeshifter on RED ALERT!! LOL! i think i better don't obstruct him further until he gets rid of his long lost brother edmund ng first and usurp the RP throne.

let's all hail to the ASCENT OF THE NERD!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
edmund ng, better be careful. DON'T EVER DRINK ANY STUFF passed to u by your aiya long lost brother NERD:p

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey guavatree, very tempted to give INFRACTION points to u for all your spammings.:rolleyes:

go facebook and key in Ng Teck Siong under search.

his profile is private....but click 'friends' of ng teck siong and u know what...that geylang fucker Ng E-Jay is there.

hahaha.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear senior Lee,
your are right, kum lan jiao bob sim always pretend go swimming, but his purpose is biao lan jiao at changing rooms n in the swimming pool:biggrin:

i heard got one time, he see a nice black underwear, he go and take, he like the smell, he wear it. the owner came in, saw his undie worn by pondan chao ah qua, he demand it return, leethabar say u want it back, u gotta use ur own hand to take it off me. the owner report police, leetahbar run away quick quick

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor longlost father of ngejay! kena dragged down by his longlost aiya son. lucky thing he was wearing ck red undies or else panties also dropped!:eek:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard got one time, he see a nice black underwear, he go and take, he like the smell, he wear it. the owner came in, saw his undie worn by pondan chao ah qua, he demand it return, leethabar say u want it back, u gotta use ur own hand to take it off me. the owner report police, leetahbar run away quick quick

luck Tahsar fat but can run away quick quick
i and ah ma dont want him to go prison

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i knows why he always so high
ah ma think he taking drug
i told ah ma take drug peoples not so fat

luckly he only smell people underwears

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!! using same tactic liao. no wonder! i must hv hit some bulleyes here :smile: how come u dare not call your own name, ngejay? and pls lah! ejay spends lots of time in toilet cubicle either playing with himself or peeping into other cubicles.:rolleyes: or his best trick: leaving turds in ass sprayer! LOL!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos unless u r ngejay, who else is so interested? so cut the craps! the snake is already out in the open!:smile: