• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

new discovery!! ng teck siong is father of ng ejay!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there can only one person who is so excited. the long lost son of ng teck siong. who else!?

so this pariah dog could be he or his rabid pet doggie.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does ejay's father, ng teck siong really do? he always appears disguised as an outspoken audience bragging about his lo so anti-paps bo liao message that dates back to his grandfather's times. this old fella seems to be stuck in 50s!!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am on internet becuase i heard peoples complaining about my son
he is girly gay in real life , and lor sor bitch on the forums

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
there can only one person who is so excited. the long lost son of ng teck siong. who else!?

so this pariah dog could be he or his rabid pet doggie.:biggrin:

Lee tAr bAr, you the long lost son of mental lost ministar LKY?

You are the confirmed chief Doggie for mentally deranged ministar?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
senior ng t s hasn't gotten a reality check on what his long lost son, ng ejay is famous for. he IS the geylang cheongster, kaixin!! maybe he should strip his son and check for purple "cauliflower" flourishing somewhere beneath his undies.:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pests normally breed in congregation like the bunch of losers clones - probably from the same master shapeshifter or related.

ng teck siong would be in for a surprise that suddenly he doesn't have one long lost son instead but a motley bunch of cloned sons!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you writng like ah kwa again ? dont pretend you writing poems
alex ou is good writing but not every gay is same
you are so a embarass and disapoint to me :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! this hand stalks and reads my posting that hand busy giving INFRACTION. what a coward and super loser can thiis clone be?

by the way, lhope there isn't fluffy cute chicks in RP. lau ng has unwittingly brought in a short pudgy snake who oggles at fluffly chicks. skinny ones like the Malai kai (free roaming wild chicks) are this snake's favorite!:biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you writng like ah kwa again ? dont pretend you writing poems
alex ou is good writing but not every gay is same
you are so a embarass and disapoint to me :(

This pondan cheebye do not understand there's a difference between a gay gentleman and a hiao cheebye!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when ng ejay hasn't found his long lost father ng ah siong yet, he was the famed notorious geylang cheongster, kaixin.

many lau teeko jiaos in the old sbf read and drooled his real-life ordeals in geylang lorongs.

isn't it a good thing that his exposure could have put a stop or maybe lessen his wild cheonging days.

to tell the truth, just like those who preach the most practise the least, e.g, sdppies and chee soon juan's cronies of retards, the nerd lives in a highly pyschyed world of altered-ego.

from what i got, even his obssessed F&D troll was thinking the same with all those forwarded msns . maybe until now, when the nerd shows that he is also good among other things hanging in between his legs, they give him some due respects for his usefulness. just wait when he runs out of that.:rolleyes:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isn't it a good thing that his exposure could have put a stop or maybe lessen his wild cheonging days.

pondan chao ah qua, u should expose ur tantric pub exploit, ur sexperience at ang siang hill, ur peeping at tenant underwear, ur stealing underwear at swimming pool. Dun be shy leh ..... i noe u like to expose urself, ur father is so shame of u ... but dat is who u r ....

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
pondan chao ah qua, u should expose ur tantric pub exploit, ur sexperience at ang siang hill, ur peeping at tenant underwear, ur stealing underwear at swimming pool. Dun be shy leh ..... i noe u like to expose urself, ur father is so shame of u ... but dat is who u r ....

what is sexperience at ang siang hill ?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is sexperience at ang siang hill ?

Senior Lee, ask ur son, he knows.

Let me give u a clue:

Penal Code Chapter 224

Outrages on decency

377A. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! all the clones beri kan cheong for master shapeshifter liao!!:biggrin:

his humsup nerdy clone kaixin wrote all his sexperiences. i believe some of the older lau jiaos might have compiled the whole "stories".

now where's 3whitetiger when u need him? here, pussy, pussy...where are u?:rolleyes:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow! all the clones beri kan cheong for master shapeshifter liao!!:biggrin:

his humsup nerdy clone kaixin wrote all his sexperiences. i believe some of the older lau jiaos might have compiled the whole "stories".

now where's 3whitetiger when u need him? here, pussy, pussy...where are u?:rolleyes:

namo amitabha, sadhu sadhu, ur father is chanting the sutra tonight to wash away ur karma, pls keep quiet and contemplate ur sins, NAMO AMITABHA