• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Kok Song: Meditation can help youths tackle mental health issues, enable Singapore's future success

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Kok Song really can talk Cock sing Song. People already Siao Lang still need to meditate? If so easy, can close down IMH already, LOL.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/meditation-youth-mental-health-ng-kok-song-2217221
Screenshot-2023-07-24-005729.png

• Presidential hopeful Ng Kok Song believes the young can benefit from practising meditation
  • Mr Ng, 75, hopes to address mental health issues and reach out to young people, who represent Singapore’s future
  • The former GIC investment chief was speaking to the media at the Central Sikh Gurdwara at Towner Road on Sunday (July 23) morning – his first public appearance since announcing his presidential bid on Wednesday
  • He also emphasised his “politically neutral” position, which he hoped would raise Singaporeans’ confidence in him

SINGAPORE — Having taught Singapore’s founding father how to meditate, presidential hopeful Ng Kok Song now believes that youths can benefit from practising meditation, which he said can give them “inner peace” and address mental health issues, along the way enabling the country’s future success.

The former GIC investment chief was speaking to the media after his visit to the Central Sikh Gurdwara at Towner Road on Sunday (July 23) morning – his first public appearance since he announced his presidential bid on Wednesday.

------------
301406267_187116400374220_8468688975352705756_n.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meditation is about removing noises from your brain. Like your brain flashes your past events and try to Meditate to get a pure frequency.... like that might as well take some sleeping pill go to sleep... put a DND sign at your door knob...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It works u know. I recite the kuan yew sutra every morning with out fail now all my enemies have fled or are bank rubbed. :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It works u know. I recite the kuan yew sutra every morning with out fail now all my enemies have fled or are bank rubbed. :cool:
Great. It works for you... and just don't fall asleep and forget you are meditating... sleeping is brain resting and your body is rebuilding and replenish stocks in your body parts.... but meditating need energy too... not replenish your cells and re-engerised yourself. You get tired soon and wake up like a retard like ASD victim...

Let's voted this old fart see how he is going to Meditate everyday when Loong keep knocking at this old rusty head to wake him up... go catch some real sleep... 为国为民事要办...

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meditation give you a peace of mind .
It's true. Meditation helped me overcome depression and anxiety. I started sleeping better. And I always meditate to relieve stress.
I used to be skeptical about it, but I changed my mind as it turned out to be a powerful technique.
And it is much better than taking sleeping pills. Moreover, I read on the canadian pharmacy site that such meds can be used only for a short period of time, so they are unlikely to solve the problem.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this our future president? Meditation to solve the youth problem. WTF. Also I don't need a foreigner to be my 1st lady. Foreigners can fuck off we are full.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Kok Song really can talk Cock sing Song. People already Siao Lang still need to meditate? If so easy, can close down IMH already, LOL.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/meditation-youth-mental-health-ng-kok-song-2217221
Screenshot-2023-07-24-005729.png

• Presidential hopeful Ng Kok Song believes the young can benefit from practising meditation
  • Mr Ng, 75, hopes to address mental health issues and reach out to young people, who represent Singapore’s future
  • The former GIC investment chief was speaking to the media at the Central Sikh Gurdwara at Towner Road on Sunday (July 23) morning – his first public appearance since announcing his presidential bid on Wednesday
  • He also emphasised his “politically neutral” position, which he hoped would raise Singaporeans’ confidence in him

SINGAPORE — Having taught Singapore’s founding father how to meditate, presidential hopeful Ng Kok Song now believes that youths can benefit from practising meditation, which he said can give them “inner peace” and address mental health issues, along the way enabling the country’s future success.

The former GIC investment chief was speaking to the media after his visit to the Central Sikh Gurdwara at Towner Road on Sunday (July 23) morning – his first public appearance since he announced his presidential bid on Wednesday.

------------
301406267_187116400374220_8468688975352705756_n.jpg
Really, many sinki is siao leng... Still FT ish the best

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If daft Sinkies think meditation is easy, try sitting still, breathe easy and not think about anything for five minutes. :biggrin:

I know the narrative of the propagandists: meditation = new age hippie hipster woo-woo stuff, probably a siaolang, so better give your votes to the PAP technocrat and WEF puppet. :wink:

D_l_1FrXYAAezxJ.jpg