• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

new discovery!! ng teck siong is father of ng ejay!!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
every days I know more something bad about tahsar
he share forum account with lau teeko
he take peoples platimum sup card
he eat free meals at expensive restuarent pay by lau teeko

now he go ang siang hill do what ? why he cannot just find a job and support himself ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penal Code Chapter 224

Outrages on decency

377A. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.

wow!! did the cheongster's wanking by his ex campmate cum transvestite counted as infringement?

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
senior Lee,
according to your son, he has TWO credit cards, one is from laokuehbu older than your wife, the other is from...... could it be that famous monk??? this is interesting, tell us more
:rolleyes:

mr Pak , tahsar and ming yi last time very good friends , they exchanges dvds
then ming yi suddenly stop going out with tahsar in 2000 , say he very busy
then we heard from mr Ong from the market ming yi got young friend call raymond
poor tahsar cry for long time and want to suicide , i and ah ma very worry about him

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sound very interesting, could that credit card came from........:biggrin:

ming yi may have fallen and err

but he is still a saint compare to leetahbar

Mr Pak, pls dun compare rotten apple to rotten shit

rotten apple may have turn bad, but add some vinegar, cook it till soft, its smelly juice can still feed the starving and save them from death

rotten shit however will kill everyone. mr pak, there is really no comparison.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow!! did the cheongster's wanking by his ex campmate cum transvestite counted as infringement?

hahahahaha .... dun be such a gu niang ..... section 377a is still in force, pls worry about yourself breaking law, don't need to worry about other people, pls take care of ur father, he is old, u already 50 still bully him, wat a fark son u r

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like kaixin aka ejay has more gayish pals cuming to defend for him or maybe the clones from the master shapeshifter appearing.:rolleyes:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi fcuker. what if 1 day, if you have stroke and die at the keyboard, will it makes sammyboy forum a better place?

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly , i and ah ma also think that tahsar is fat , lazy and dirty looking , cannot compares with raymond yeung

so tahsar turns heart breaks into hate , alway say bad thing behind his back . now he laughing at ming yi and raymond yeung

but tahsar still like money , still keep the platimum card

sound very interesting, could that credit card came from........:biggrin:
LTS-shimingyi.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! someone beri the angry now. cheongster could be eyeing pretty gaylord instead.:eek: the troll is just a distraction. LOL!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear senior Lee,
yes, your son kum lan jiao bob sim is ugly, fat, old, filthy with chee bye face. although he is still keeping the plantium card, but i think the card is invalid, when anyone stop giving him money, he will harbour the hatred forever:rolleyes:

i dont care if the card working or not
it is not right to take outside people money when they not close to us
we not rich people but we must have gu qi
why tahsar dont have gu qi ?

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah! Come up with something new mah hiao cheebye! This one you had posted in 3in1kopitiam with your 3Whitetiger nic before. Why so forgetful. Syphilis of the brain from all the lanjiao you have sucked?:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday, April 27, 2009
ascent of the NERD
happening!! after finding and bringing in his long lost son into RP, lau ng finally throws in the towel.

the ascent of the NERD is put into rolling.....

Mr Ng Teck Siong resigns from Reform Party
April 27, 2009 by admin · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Reform Party
(As communicated by Mr Ng Teck Siong on Monday, 10.30am)

Mr Ng Teck Siong, Chairman of the Reform Party, has submitted his resignation to the party’s Central Executive Committee (CEC).

Mr Ng has worked for the Opposition cause for close to 3 decades. His first foray into party politics was when he joined the Singapore Democratic Party in 1980 under Mr Chiam See Tong. He has also been a trusted friend and confidant of the late J.B. Jeyaretnam for many years. He helped JBJ set up the Reform Party in 2008.

Mr Ng has informed the press that in the interest of party renewal, this is an appropriate juncture for him to step aside and allow fresh blood to take over the helms of leadership in Reform Party.

Mr Ng wishes Reform Party all the best, and hopes it will provide a credible and robust challenge to the PAP.

i knew it!! there is indeed something big brewing in RP. first, get rid of long lost brother edmond and next to go, his long lost father, ng ah teck.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
kum lan jiao bob sim only has ku nian qi :D:biggrin::biggrin:

mr Pak , lucky you never say his mouth got kuku qi , smell like the kukus he just kum
i am very sad a lot of people know he is doing wrong and bad thing outside , but i and ah ma dont know :mad:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tahsar why you copy people want to talk about politic ?
can you learn take care of yourself first ? your room is so dirty and smelly

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr senior Lee,
your son bad mouthed about you again. after kum lan jiao bob sim punched you, a young female neighbor went to help you, he spread the rumour in the cyberworld, said that the female neighbor is a teetu chia(spider spirit), you hv affair with her??? :eek:

rubbishs
her name is ah jean and i watch her grow up one
since young tahsar dont like girl , so i never think is strange he dont like ah jean

but now he say i have affairs with her ? it is too much

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no!! the long lost son ejay has already schemed n kicked his aiya father ah teck out!!:eek:

#3 Today, 12:29 PM
fivestars
Alfrescian Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 55 / Power: 13

Re: ascent of the NERD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOC understands that Mr Ng Teck Siong called an emergency meeting yesterday at 11.30am at the Reform Party’s office, where a vote of no confidence in the chairman was tabled. TOC understands the vote was passed by a majority of the CEC.

Mr Ng tendered his resignation this morning.

Speaking to TOC, Mr Ng said he has also tendered to resign from the party completely.

Below is the press release from the party:

The Reform Party

18A Smith Street Singapore 058932 Tel: 6534 9641

The Reform Party is delighted to announce that following a meeting of its Central Executive Committee on Sunday April 26th the following resolutions were passed.

- A vote of no confidence in Ng Teck Siong as Chairperson of the party was passed by a majority vote of the CEC

- Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam was appointed to the position of Secretary General of The Reform Party by a majority vote of the CEC

- Mr Edmund Ng was appointed to the post of chairperson of the Reform Party (interim) by a majority vote of the CEC

- Mr Teo Kian Chye was appointed to the post of Treasurer of the Reform Party ( interim) by a majority vote of the CEC

Edmund Ng, formerly Organising Secretary of the Reform Party said, “I’m honoured to have been selected for this role and to be working with the new senior officers of the CEC. Our new SG brings a breath of fresh air to politics in Singapore and a balanced and qualified voice to the opposition. Since joining the RP Kenneth has worked tirelessly on behalf of the Party bringing energy, direction and cohesion. His professional background, his academic qualifications and his immersion in the political issues of Singapore from a very young age enable him to bring to the Party a depth of knowledge and experience not often seen in opposition in Singapore. “

Teo Kian Chye, also stated that he felt honoured in the trust shown in him by the CEC on appointing him to the role of Treasurer. About his new SG he said, “We must remember that Kenneth has rejected a potentially lucrative career path in order to serve the people of Singapore. He had many options and we are delighted that he chose to join the Reform Party. He has been an example to all of us and I hope that many others will follow the path he has chosen.”

Kenneth Jeyaretnam said how pleased he was to have been appointed to the role of SG. “After choosing to go into politics various offers were put to me but the stated philosophy of the Reform Party,( ‘ that every member of the society is born with fundamental rights and that it is the paramount duty of the society to promote the human dignity of every single member’ ) most closely matched my own philosophy. I was touched by the public response to the announcement in the Press when I joined the Reform Party and the outpouring of support shown to me since. We have a lot of work going forward and it is humbling that so many people have demonstrated this level of confidence in me. I look forward to serving them. “

On Monday April 27th 2009 Mr Ng Teck Siong tendered his resignation as Chairperson to the new SG, Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam. Under Article 5 (vii) of the Party constitution this resignation will only become effective upon the acknowledgement in writing of the resignation by the Secretary-General of the Party.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
snaky conspiracy stage ONE, successful and completed : removal of the aiya father ng teck siong.

now for stage TWO.....:wink:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
snaky conspiracy stage ONE, successful and completed : removal of the aiya father ng teck siong.

now for stage TWO.....:wink:

tahsar , i and ah ma save enough for your operation so you can becomes a real woman
but only enough stages ONE - no adam apples and got neh neh

stages TWO, I and ah ma must pick up can from hawker center

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
must learn from ngejay. after ridding the stumbling block his longlost father ng teck siong, composed a funeral poem for him and shed a few crocodile snake tears.

丞相祠堂何處尋?
錦官城外柏森森。
映階碧草自春色,
隔葉黃鸝空好音。
三顧頻煩天下計,
兩朝開濟老臣心。
出師未捷身先死,
長使英雄淚滿襟