• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are yr money God, treat them well!

If they make reasonable requests (like a bigger fridge), during the tenancy term, just give it to them. Believe me, the money is well spent!
In other words, make them happy, and you will be happy too!

Thanks for your advice, Kawan :wink:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Kawan, it's a corporate lease for 24 + 12 months(option to renew).
HR personnel told me that they will most likely renew the extra 12 months, so it's 36 months in total.

Corporate lease ho say.

The lease may continue for a long time with minimum fuss.

My MNC company rents unit for a long long time until owner took back unit and another increase rental significantly.

Is the company name start with "F"? I am guessing as this company boss stays in a LH bungalow.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only hope for this... I have condo and house in Johor under construction but have assumed no rental.... will be a big bonus if there is really rental coming in!

To be honest, I didn't foresee such rental for high-end properties in Johor. I invested in 2010 purely for the foreseeable capital appreciation.
Bought my units in 2010 for a total of RM2,456,664. Currently transacted market price is around RM5.5mil in total.
This rental alone is a bonus as it is more than my total installment for all units. Now I can keep the properties for longer term :biggrin:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, I didn't foresee such rental for high-end properties in Johor. I invested in 2010 purely for the foreseeable capital appreciation.
Bought my units in 2010 for a total of RM2,456,664. Currently transacted market price is around RM5.5mil in total.
This rental alone is a bonus as it is more than my total installment for all units. Now I can keep the properties for longer term :biggrin:

Just went around the EL estate last weekend to kaypoh a bit.
Some owners really splurged for own stay especially the corner semi-dees. One unit build a swimming pool with timber decking on his big extra land.
Another build his unit like a mini resort with 2 roof gardens to chill out, indoor suana, manicured garden with water features, extensions and extra rooms. This unit will have a high chance of being featured in some Home ID magazine. Probably the money spent could buy a EL P7 link unit.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just went around the EL estate last weekend to kaypoh a bit.
Some owners really splurged for own stay especially the corner semi-dees. One unit build a swimming pool with timber decking on his big extra land.
Another build his unit like a mini resort with 2 roof gardens to chill out, indoor suana, manicured garden with water features, extensions and extra rooms. This unit will have a high chance of being featured in some Home ID magazine. Probably the money spent could buy a EL P7 link unit.

Do you have a unit in P2? Haha you have found out a lot in just one weekend. :wink: Chat in PM bro.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have done well, bro. Congrats.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developer gave us RM30k Signature Kitchen voucher and 7 aircons for whole house so our units already have those. Extras I paid add up to roughly around RM50k and they are lights, fans, storage heater, curtains, garden, glass shower screens and standalone wardrobes.

So you rented out without sofa and dining set and no built in wardrobe...Rm11k for partial furnished unit sounds very good leh..

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can share you collected how many months deposit for your two year lease? and how much commission you paid to agent?

Deposit 'will be'(haven't receive yet) 2 months for the confirmed 2 years.

I'll be paying my agent 1 month(haven't pay yet).

Due to bureaucracy of companies, the cheque I posted is just the first deposit from them to secure my unit even though they confirmed my unit slightly more than 1 month ago. I've waited for this deposit weeks after weeks until I kinda resemble a giraffe now :biggrin:

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you rented out without sofa and dining set and no built in wardrobe...Rm11k for partial furnished unit sounds very good leh..

Yes, Ginfreely :smile: But I spent 10k on something others don't do at all :wink: I didn't share this in EL thread or LIJB thread for a reason :biggrin: I shared because I just couldn't keep my mouth shut when I'm happy :biggrin: I can share more with you via PM if you wanna know more to aid your own rental process. I'm getting too close to revealing my online id to neighbours cos many here are real people living in EL :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Ginfreely :smile: But I spent 10k on something others don't do at all :wink: I didn't share this in EL thread or LIJB thread for a reason :biggrin: I shared because I just couldn't keep my mouth shut when I'm happy :biggrin: I can share more with you via PM if you wanna know more to aid your own rental process. I'm getting too close to revealing my online id to neighbours cos many here are real people living in EL :biggrin:

Surely interested, please share with me, thank you.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha really, I reserve my right to doubt your claim, http://www.salinaarshad.com/properties/malaysia/johor-bahru/east-ladang/my-properties/showlocality. Able to fetch RM8000 or up I will consider this kind of ppty as investment class with profitable return. Guess what, if got this kind return, RM 3M per semi D is still consider cheap and can easily change hand with that price tag. Luxury houses normally bad in returns but sometime do have anomaly, maybe a group of ppl joint their money to siao siao rent RM11xxx for short term to travel to work for an hour or so each day. If they rent like that for long term, better off they buy one.

Hi Rotikok,

There's really no need to doubt my words, it can be proven. If you really think that with RM8k rent, you're willing to pay RM3mil for the house. I can sell you mine with the RM11k corporate lease for 2+1 years(haven't even start yet) at just RM2.9mil. If it takes 6 months for all paper work to be done, I'll refund you 6 x RM11k which is RM66k for the rental I collected. Good deal?

In other words, other than just knowing that the RM11k rent is real, you can even have it in full.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gromutual Launches Versatile Business Suites In JB With RM150 Million GDV

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 15 (Bernama) -- Johor-based property developer, Gromutual Bhd, has launched its commercial development, Austin 18 "Versatile Business Suites" in Iskandar Malaysia, with a gross development value of RM150 million.

The project comprises a 25-storey freehold commercial building with 319 units of self-contained offices, retail space and a six-storey car park podium.

Construction of Austin 18 is expected to commence early next year and slated for completion in 2017.

Austin 18 is targeted to meet growing demand for niche office space from an increasing number of young professionals and entrepreneurs who seek for quality and modern working environment, said Gromutual Deputy Managing Director Chew Kwee Hiok in a statement.

"We are optimistic that Austin 18, with its fresh and modern concept, affordability, and address in an up-and-coming development will appeal to our target market as well as enhance our reputation as a developer in Johor Baharu going forward," she said.

Austin 18 property sits on a total gross land area of about 1.50 acres (about 65,340 square feet) in Mount Austin in Johor Baharu.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay day :biggrin:

1463653_10151850439829667_525725951_n.jpg

What a good pay!
Double thumb up for you. :smile:

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Rotikok,

There's really no need to doubt my words, it can be proven. If you really think that with RM8k rent, you're willing to pay RM3mil for the house. I can sell you mine with the RM11k corporate lease for 2+1 years(haven't even start yet) at just RM2.9mil. If it takes 6 months for all paper work to be done, I'll refund you 6 x RM11k which is RM66k for the rental I collected. Good deal?

In other words, other than just knowing that the RM11k rent is real, you can even have it in full.

Haha i knew what all you shared was came after me and seem like you owned me badly. Cheers, in this industry for many years and have lots of data that not available to public. I think i have reasonable ground to speak out my query, not to prove i am right, but trying to make every members benefited. Also when i speak, i do leave some space for error and correction, as outliers do exist...like MNC rent your house. When is company money, then it can b understood. But risk is still way too high for long term rent. I cant say much now, can only obtain more info after i back from sydney. You bought it first launch? Which month was that? I just need to know the month. Speaking from what i found on resale is that, it is not necessary as responsive as first launch if developer still have more to launch, n in the end you will see the total transaction number for resale is much lower and the transaction price is not that match from what you see online. Seller wanting high price, cant get it hold on to it, or they perceive greater value in future for their ppty or in use of the ppty all can be explained to the low transaction. It will still be buyer market if you patient enough and dont frighten by the online price. If can try go to valuation firm or if know how go straight to pejabat tanah to ask. Nothing secret or hiding away in Iskandar market. Good luck everyone, think 2 weeks later i will b back again. If got connection might kepoh in this forum again.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gromutual Launches Versatile Business Suites In JB With RM150 Million GDV

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 15 (Bernama) -- Johor-based property developer, Gromutual Bhd, has launched its commercial development, Austin 18 "Versatile Business Suites" in Iskandar Malaysia, with a gross development value of RM150 million.

The project comprises a 25-storey freehold commercial building with 319 units of self-contained offices, retail space and a six-storey car park podium.

Construction of Austin 18 is expected to commence early next year and slated for completion in 2017.

Austin 18 is targeted to meet growing demand for niche office space from an increasing number of young professionals and entrepreneurs who seek for quality and modern working environment, said Gromutual Deputy Managing Director Chew Kwee Hiok in a statement.

"We are optimistic that Austin 18, with its fresh and modern concept, affordability, and address in an up-and-coming development will appeal to our target market as well as enhance our reputation as a developer in Johor Baharu going forward," she said.

Austin 18 property sits on a total gross land area of about 1.50 acres (about 65,340 square feet) in Mount Austin in Johor Baharu.

interesting... i think location is at near the two petrol station side by side (shell and petronas) there, is it?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting... i think location is at near the two petrol station side by side (shell and petronas) there, is it?

ya, bypassed there just now.

1. They've widen the road along the mt austin's water theme park.

2. there's a new road from bdo to taman jaya (blocked, not yet ready), BUT, it can go to adda heights.
(tat means, if from old taman daya -> @adda heights's traffic junction, turn right, lead u to bdo/seri austin.