• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot give up lah, at least for poor people like me with no other citizenship to fall back on...

Don't worry, me also not rich and so will still retain Sg citizenship to return to vote. Met Chen Show Mao during one of his walkabout tour last year and told him my family will probably be moving up north in few year's time and he got me to promise him that I must return to cast my vote in 2016.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Got quite a few exciting deals recently including golf course related projects. Heard someone bought another few units today in a development in Danga.
Probably need another team soon and one team to be based in KL as well.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Don't worry, me also not rich and so will still retain Sg citizenship to return to vote. Met Chen Show Mao during one of his walkabout tour last year and told him my family will probably be moving up north in few year's time and he got me to promise him that I must return to cast my vote in 2016.

I will definitely return with my family to vote too. Btw, are you still interested to work in Malaysia?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will definitely return with my family to vote too. Btw, are you still interested to work in Malaysia?

Thanks. I will only receive my keys only sometime next year and have to see if I can continue trading online from there without any hassle first. Will definitely let you know if need any help.

Cheers.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks. I will only receive my keys only sometime next year and have to see if I can continue trading online from there without any hassle first. Will definitely let you know if need any help.

Cheers.

You should be able to, all my platforms are still usable here.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got quite a few exciting deals recently including golf course related projects. Heard someone bought another few units today in a development in Danga.

Wuqi, what sort of initiative are these? Can PM me? Interested to know abit more. Been mulling about career change recently. Exploring to see whats possible out there. Wanna get out of my IT Security line.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY say if the middle class is not happy , PAP will be overthrown leh. If SG become city only for very rich , where the poor and middle income stand ?

The little bit I understand, PAP would be in a very challenged time in managing and balancing Singaporean wellfares and wellbeings. May be some wealth redistribution schemes in the pipeline.

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
The little bit I understand, PAP would be in a very challenged time in managing and balancing Singaporean wellfares and wellbeings. May be some wealth redistribution schemes in the pipeline.

from $face miw? They give $1, take back $1.07 with GST. once a sinkie always a sinkie, think like a sinkie, brainwashed sinkie right from the day one is born by state control propaganda

Last edited:

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
chill bros.. let maintain this forum about jb's new development :biggrin:

from $face miw? They give $1, take back $1.07 with GST. once a sinkie always a sinkie, think like a sinkie, brainwashed sinkie right from the day one is born by state control propaganda

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro wuqi, pls let me and all of us here in the forum know of good developments.. Do pm me.. Thks man.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
any 1 noe when will be setia sky tree launch? c in some other thread it mayb around 900psf? true??!

That is what I heard from a staff in Setia Tropika, that it is likely to be 900psf. But a more reliable staff in Harbourfront told me unlikely so high, possibly 700 to 850 psf. They only plan to launch in 3rd Quarter so it depends on the market then. I doubt they can sell out at 900psf.

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what I heard from a staff in Setia Tropika, that it is likely to be 900psf. But a more reliable staff in Harbourfront told me unlikely so high, possibly 700 to 850 psf. They only plan to launch in 3rd Quarter so it depends on the market then. I doubt they can sell out at 900psf.

Take their words with a pinch of salt. Last time they also said sky breeze and view will launch at RM400+psf, turn out to be actually RM550++ psf. Oh, Setia Bukit Indah condo projects always sell out like hot cakes, first day morning most units especially smaller ones are already gone from the bookings from those who made deposit.