• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

molecule

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wuqi,

just read about your bulk purchase. pls include me in your group purchase as looking for my own stay. thanks

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love my country more than whitepaper. We don't want to be foreigners in our own country. Have your money to yourself!

Cannot be helped. 10 years from today, I'm sure those of us living in MY or elsewhere will dread going back to Sg which by then will be very unfamiliar to us, as 70% of the population will be foreign born and foreign food will outnumber local food joints.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;cALviAEPPl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cALviAEPPl0[/video]

Saw this today from internet which demostrate the capabilty of the Temasek..

Already gave up on Sg. That's why moving up north.
Actually all these sh*ts started quite some time ago when that someone took over the running of Temasick. Everything is about $$$! Only became apparent when internet came along few years ago.

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;cALviAEPPl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cALviAEPPl0[/video]

Saw this today from internet which demostrate the capabilty of the Temasek..

Agree that they were complete idiots with their investment in Bank of America but I think they clawed some of the monies back with their punt on Chinese banks that IPOed.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I love our foreign talents. Look at all the Tiong Kok Bu's! Seriously, without them my life would be so boring. Have money also no use.

I love my country more than whitepaper. We don't want to be foreigners in our own country. Have your money to yourself!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm$1000 psf just to look at Lego bricks.

image.jpg

anakin

Well done Wuqi. It's a natural progression for you i guess. Is there any possibility for me to join in this group buy ? As I could not pm you, would you mind to pm me ? Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi Bro Wuqi, if u forming a group, pls PM me too, i'm interested for bukit indah, puteri harbour zone.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sg is on quite a clear path to becoming a global city for the very rich. This means real estate prices will stay buoyant next 10-20 years and with very strong SGd, as long as the govt stays in power.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sg is on quite a clear path to becoming a global city for the very rich. This means real estate prices will stay buoyant next 10-20 years and with very strong SGd, as long as the govt stays in power.

LKY say if the middle class is not happy , PAP will be overthrown leh. If SG become city only for very rich , where the poor and middle income stand ?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY say if the middle class is not happy , PAP will be overthrown leh. If SG become city only for very rich , where the poor and middle income stand ?

Have to stay in Johor lor! Companies will then pick us up in pick-ups to work in Sg like those banglas sitting behind in the vehicles. Those higher positions got a/c buses. Ha ha!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already gave up on Sg. That's why moving up north.
Actually all these sh*ts started quite some time ago when that someone took over the running of Temasick. Everything is about $$$! Only became apparent when internet came along few years ago.

Cannot give up lah, at least for poor people like me with no other citizenship to fall back on...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think LKY also said the US bank shares are long term investment but looks like all sold at dirt cheap price leh..