• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never ever let the Ah Nehs at Trad*pac (SLS 5th Flr) assemble your PC!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
true-story.png

this guy so power ah??? he got how many balakit??? ROFL

If you see the PRC girl pic, you will also wonder why would a 34 years old sinkie man got such a good catch.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brudder... what amulet are you wearing to lure those PRC ? Get me one can ? :biggrin:

No need amulet. Good looks. The top 3 most handsome men in this forum, Drifter, Ramseth and me all no need amulets :biggrin:

No lah, like I mentioned before in previous posting.

1. Well groom, clean looking
2. Good manner
3. Speaks well

And most importantly, must know what to say. Men decides with their eyes and women decides with their ears :biggrin:

For me, every small detail I will pay attention. My fingernails, my shoes, my nose hair, ironed shirt. When i eat, I eat slowly. After you bed them, you want to eat like a monster also no problem :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How old are you? You got take care of your image and manner when you go dating?
For this milf that i up, she told me frankly that she was not attracted to me upon first look. But within 30 mins, I won her heart because I know how to open the door for her, hold her hand while crossing the road and asked if she is hungry, if she is cold. Girls are suckers for affections and clean looking man. I am not handsome but I make sure i dress well, polish my shoes, neat hair, neat fingernails and eat slowly.

That is because those girls you go for are low minded 3rd world counts that are satisfied with a bit of bullshit. Sophisticated women dun give a shit about these.

Sad to say, sinkie are only able to go for standard like this.

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because those girls you go for are low minded 3rd world counts that are satisfied with a bit of bullshit. Sophisticated women dun give a shit about these.

we are not like you who prefer chicks with dicks :eek:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Thats better than someone who cannot get real girls and have to stoop to scrubbing ladyboy's backside :biggrin:

You can tahan sucking another man's dick meh?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, every small detail I will pay attention. My fingernails, my shoes, my nose hair, ironed shirt. When i eat, I eat slowly. After you bed them, you want to eat like a monster also no problem :biggrin:

Thanks brudder .... I will start to eat slowly and eat her slowly too ...
Hahaha ....:biggrin: