• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never ever let the Ah Nehs at Trad*pac (SLS 5th Flr) assemble your PC!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trad*pac at SLS 5th Level...shop is own by Ah Neh...their component prices are one of the cheapest...you can buy the component (you can also compare price with Cashtronic) from them and fix yourself but never ever let them assemble your PC....if you wanto have the shop assemble your PC go to PC Theme at level 4.

What happen is that one of my neighbour's son went to trad*pac to buy his rig...hearing that installation is free so let the ahneh fix for him...ah neh told him will sms him when it is done in about 2 hours time as there are other orders...(the usual ahneh bullshit)...so when he received the sms and return to the shop...the computer where all fixed up but they never give him the empty boxes of all the pc component...not even the cpu.....but he very naive took it home until I saw and ask him..then he told me the whole story....I then ask him how he know the component in his PC are all new and not RMA sets? He then realise he may be kena con...and when I open up his rig...all the fuckign wire all over the place...some screws were missing...the dvd rom and psu doesn't look new...so is the heatsink......KNN bloody ahneh see this naive looking young boy good to cheat....so remember, never let trad*pac ahneh assemble your pc!!!! :mad::oIo:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opps cannot write anything bad wait it's racism. :rolleyes:

I mean is it a coincidence or what? Keling shit skin owned business or shop whether it's head of a bank like dbs or some mama stall or some pc shop same story of incompetence.

When the person looks young or easy to bully the chances of them getting bullied by shit skins increases just check out one forummer that got bitten by a keling all cos he this forummer was smaller sized than him.

Did you teach the neighbour's son not to buy anything from a shit skin again? Whether it's food or pcs etc? This is a very important lesson you need to teach him and teach him to grow some balls and these kelings won't dare bully him. For me i have not even eaten prata for years and i'm not missing anything at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how come you hang around and live among sinkie cheapskate... it will kind of pollute your status of being a proper human being.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question is will ppl here to still believe your story after ur false accusation on Burger King?

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come i still hang around and live among sg? i am a cheapskate... the kind that will pollute your status and your being of a proper human being.

tonychat_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:p:wink::biggrin::smile::(:o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me give you an example of a cheapskate.

when paying for a meal, keep asking for what credit card got discount and if no discount, keep making noise like as though the world going to fall.

Having a meal with a sinkie is such a disgrace and i wonder how he grow up as a human being.

whereas the ang mor, did not even ask what card give discount because it is totally ridiculous and yet, still give generous tip.

Ang mor is so first world compare to some 3rd world sinkie losers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when paying for a meal, keep asking for what credit card got discount and if no discount, keep making noise like as though the world going to fall.

Having a meal with a sinkie is such a disgrace and i wonder how he grow up as a human being.

whereas the ang mor, did not even ask what card give discount because it is totally ridiculous and yet, still give generous tip.

so ah chat u got give tips or not?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it depends on the individuals.

my cabby friend kao peh that he met many low class cheapskate ang moh passengers who waited for their 10/20 cents change. even singaporeans are more generous. he called them fake ang moh. so stingy. :biggrin:

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my cabby friend kao peh that he met many low class cheapskate ang moh passengers who waited for their 10/20 cents change. even singaporeans are more generous. he called them fake ang moh. so stingy. :biggrin:

Why removed your avatar? Got sued by Hasbro for copywrong infringement is it? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let me ask you. Is the Ang mor stay in sinkieland. Then that's why. After encounter so many lowlife sinkie, there is no point treating them like a human being. Firs world behavior are reserve for real human beings.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me ask you. Is the Ang mor stay in sinkieland. Then that's why. After encounter so many lowlife sinkie, there is no point treating them like a human being. Firs world behavior are reserve for real human beings.

CCB. u like to suck up to angmor so much perhaps you can start by improving that atrocious english of yours. only a moron like you can have so many mistakes in such a few sentences.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he just found it amusing. 1 ang moh wore suit and tie, acted like really big fuck. knn refused to give 10/20 cents tips. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I go shopping at SLS... I don't do business with:

1) All shops not selling computer parts. They are located in Level 1, 2 and 3. They usually sell luggage, cameras, consumer electronics etc.

2) Computer shops owned/manned by shitskins.

I only buy from Video Pro, Fuwell, Cybermind (and sometimes Bliss and Bell).

And if possible, try and assemble your PC yourself. It shouldn't be hard to learn.

-----

I still remember the good (bad?) ol' days of SLS in the mid-late 1990s and early 2000s, when many shops were selling pirated games and apps.
1 CD for $5, 2 CDs for $8, 3 CDs for $10.
Occasionally there would be raids, and one time I witnessed everyone panicking and pulling down their shop shutters in a frenzy. There was plenty of shouting and screaming. Apparently, the security guards had tipped them off regarding an incoming raid from the police/BSA.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trad*pac at SLS 5th Level...shop is own by Ah Neh...their component prices are one of the cheapest...you can buy the component (you can also compare price with Cashtronic) from them and fix yourself but never ever let them assemble your PC....if you wanto have the shop assemble your PC go to PC Theme at level 4.

What happen is that one of my neighbour's son went to trad*pac to buy his rig...hearing that installation is free so let the ahneh fix for him...ah neh told him will sms him when it is done in about 2 hours time as there are other orders...(the usual ahneh bullshit)...so when he received the sms and return to the shop...the computer where all fixed up but they never give him the empty boxes of all the pc component...not even the cpu.....but he very naive took it home until I saw and ask him..then he told me the whole story....I then ask him how he know the component in his PC are all new and not RMA sets? He then realise he may be kena con...and when I open up his rig...all the fuckign wire all over the place...some screws were missing...the dvd rom and psu doesn't look new...so is the heatsink......KNN bloody ahneh see this naive looking young boy good to cheat....so remember, never let trad*pac ahneh assemble your pc!!!! :mad::oIo:

ask your neighbour complain to CASE and the police............have receipt right ?

can go police liao