• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never ever let the Ah Nehs at Trad*pac (SLS 5th Flr) assemble your PC!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come this thread about ah neh fixing PC become some worthless sinkie getting some fuck from chinky 3rd world lass.

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
diam lar cheebye kia, go find a job and pay your debts instead of sitting around at home posting rubbish and living off your THAI LADYBOY WIFE

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie low life losers running amok here. Everyday you can witnessed low life sex craze losers here trying to fuck their brains out.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
diam lar cheebye kia, go find a job and pay your debts instead of sitting around at home posting rubbish and living off your THAI LADYBOY WIFE

cannot understand why that balless tonychat prefer a ladyboy to a real woman. perhaps they both take turns to be arsefuck by each other. that explains his love for angmor dicks in his arse too.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
she say "你.. 真讨厌?好坏?" LOL :biggrin::p

She replied, " Then tonight need to go home?" :eek:
Then I say need lah, if not tomorrow got to work, very tired (actually is wife coming home soon in 3 hours time)

I looked at the watch. Knn, 10.15pm liao. The little tiger at home going to reach home at 12.45am. At this time, I was thinking where to go? Nearest is Pasir Panjang Fragrance Hotel but that lan jiao hotel is always fully booked out for transit, everytime have to be on waiting list. Thought of going to Lavender but the journey is super far(we were in the west) Fuck lah, in the end, decided to take a risk, go to Pasir Panjang.

When we reached the hotel, it was already 10.45pm. Knn, I was thinking, maximum can only fuck 30mins. Have to get out of the place before 11.30pm. If not, jialat liao. Once in the room, I hugged her and we kissed. Tried taking off her clothes but she say, 不要,我要洗澡先好吗?WTF, i got no time liao you still want to shower...then no choice, shower lor. Had a quick shower and a quick raba raba in the toilet. After came out, I pushed her onto the bed and began to seduced her. licked her neck, her tits and rubbed her love hole. Then she buay tahan, got up and started to attacked my sensible area, my nipple. Wah lan eh, her licking skill super good. Within 1 minute of licking my nipple, I was almost ready to rape her. Buay tahan, push her down again and began to paint her. She has the least plot of bush I ever saw in a woman. Just a very small neat patch and her labia was really protruding. I had a good time playing with it. As I licked and licked, she began to moan and moan. Soon, she reached her first orgasm :biggrin:

Wanted to continue foreplay but knn, no time liao. Bo bian, quickly mount her. As i pushed it in, she let out a sound of "AHHHH" :biggrin: So i started by assualt of her. As I was slowly pumping her, I started to asked her, "我是谁?”
She replied, "老公,老公,你是我的老公" Got me super hard and hot and I pumped her harder and faster. But knn, 6 days never fucked liao, pumped around 5 minutes, the sperm escaped. She seemd to feel it and put on a shy smile. Luckily my little brother is able to continue its hardness and i continued to pumped her until she reaches orgasm again :biggrin:
As we were lying down, she turned over and hug me and said to me, "谢谢你,你比他(her ex hubby)厉害“
I just very cooly told her, "厉害?我今天才用了两成的功夫” :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie low life losers running amok here. Everyday you can witnessed low life sex craze losers here trying to fuck their brains out.

you hate sinkies so much then why the fuck you still here posting rubbish?? :rolleyes: fuck off to some other thai forum :oIo:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nice fr bro :biggrin: but 1 question... you piak her raw???:confused::eek: me now no luck with char bor liao :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
nice fr bro :biggrin: but 1 question... you piak her raw???:confused::eek: me now no luck with char bor liao :o

No lah. I always have a packet of helmet in my working bag one :biggrin:
Coz you'll never know when you need to go to war :smile:

Actually, you can try lowering your expectations. For me, I will never go for those super model pattern or those that alot of men go after. If the woman is presentable, ok figure, then its fine for me. But the girl must have nice skin and nice teeth. This is my only expectations. Like I always tell myself, dont go for the impossible.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah. I always have a packet of helmet in my working bag one :biggrin:
Coz you'll never know when you need to go to war :smile:

Actually, you can try lowering your expectations. For me, I will never go for those super model pattern or those that alot of men go after. If the woman is presentable, ok figure, then its fine for me. But the girl must have nice skin and nice teeth. This is my only expectations. Like I always tell myself, dont go for the impossible.

hahaha i see :biggrin:
but me expectations not high de :o

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hahaha i see :biggrin:
but me expectations not high de :o before i got married still got luck with char bor, after marriage no more liao :o

How old are you? You got take care of your image and manner when you go dating?
For this milf that i up, she told me frankly that she was not attracted to me upon first look. But within 30 mins, I won her heart because I know how to open the door for her, hold her hand while crossing the road and asked if she is hungry, if she is cold. Girls are suckers for affections and clean looking man. I am not handsome but I make sure i dress well, polish my shoes, neat hair, neat fingernails and eat slowly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't need bleeding edge specs to run Diablo 3. Compared to other games, Diablo 3 has relatively low hardware requirements.

You also don't have to play at maximum resolution and video settings.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements

Diablo3 reccomends a c2d at only 2.4ghz. That's ancient tech.Diablo3 is one of those games that is more focused on gameplay rather than needing high specs with low replayability. Most RTS type of games are like this while d3 technically isn't an RTS but the set up looks just like one.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... If the woman is presentable, ok figure, then its fine for me. But the girl must have nice skin and nice teeth. This is my only expectations. Like I always tell myself, dont go for the impossible.

eh bro... why nice teeth is so important for you ...
Let's say, you know a girl who has a very nice clean white teeth , and later you got to know that they were all dentures... :eek:
what are you going to do ???

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
eh bro... why nice teeth is so important for you ...
Let's say, you know a girl who has a very nice clean white teeth , and later you got to know that they were all dentures... :eek:
what are you going to do ???

Brother, if you go survey around, 80% of girls with nice skin and nice proper teeth (no need those can go for commercial type lah, just clean, straight teeth) will seldom look ugly. They will at least look presentable enough.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How old are you? You got take care of your image and manner when you go dating?
For this milf that i up, she told me frankly that she was not attracted to me upon first look. But within 30 mins, I won her heart because I know how to open the door for her, hold her hand while crossing the road and asked if she is hungry, if she is cold. Girls are suckers for affections and clean looking man. I am not handsome but I make sure i dress well, polish my shoes, neat hair, neat fingernails and eat slowly.

:eek::wink::biggrin: still young but under 40 :wink:
you got more sexperience :biggrin: but wont go for sinkie gal :eek: had a nightmare with the first & last

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
:eek::wink::biggrin: still young but under 40 :wink:
you got more sexperience :biggrin: but wont go for sinkie gal :eek: had a nightmare with the first & last

Same brother. No breast, no backside, no blowjob but you must paint her until orgasm. Sex in 1 position only, dunno how to moan...
But our Singapore men skill in bedding foreign chicks are getting better. If you think Im good, I tell you, I got to chat with one 24 years old PRC sweet looking girl and she was telling me, her Singapore bf (34 years old) even let her pay for his car petrol. Sometimes when he is lazy, he will just call her to go to his home in Boon Lay after she knocks off from work at Loyang. Like that then call skillful.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
true-story.png

this guy so power ah??? he got how many balakit??? ROFL