• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nair thinks he is equivalent to Nelson Mandela!!!

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopalan Nair is full of shit. If he is truly Singaporean at Heart then stay and fight.

Even Chee Soon Juan who I consider a Western appointed clown, is brave enough to stay and fight. Had Chee not kowtow to Westerners and treat them like gods, I might have considered otherwise.

Nair's comments on George Yeo using the name George is hilarious. It shows him as an "educated" imbecile. Doesn't he know that Catholics have to use a Christian name and that George is a Christian name? What has his using the name George got to do with his wanting to emulate the whites? Blame his damn parents for the name. I am not a Catholic but my old dead Grandpa gave me a bloody Christian name and I am stuck with it unless I pay the pappies a sum of money to get rid of it and I most definitely do not want to enrich their already overflowing coffers.

Therefore, Nair is an imbecile who is full of shit who, spouts trash from his mouth; such person do not deserve any respect from any true blue Singaporean!

A

Alu862

Gopalan Nair is full of shit. If he is truly Singaporean at Heart then stay and fight.

Even Chee Soon Juan who I consider a Western appointed clown, is brave enough to stay and fight. Had Chee not kowtow to Westerners and treat them like gods, I might have considered otherwise.

Nair's comments on George Yeo using the name George is hilarious. It shows him as an "educated" imbecile. Doesn't he know that Catholics have to use a Christian name and that George is a Christian name? What has his using the name George got to do with his wanting to emulate the whites? Blame his damn parents for the name. I am not a Catholic but my old dead Grandpa gave me a bloody Christian name and I am stuck with it unless I pay the pappies a sum of money to get rid of it and I most definitely do not want to enrich their already overflowing coffers.

Therefore, Nair is an imbecile who is full of shit who, spouts trash from his mouth; such person do not deserve any respect from any true blue Singaporean!

Nair thinks his "new" country is clean from human rights. The US is one of the world largest abusers of human rights.

And since when is it a democracy that allows a biased Supreme Court to decide who is the winner?

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nair thinks his "new" country is clean from human rights. The US is one of the world largest abusers of human rights.

And since when is it a democracy that allows a biased Supreme Court to decide who is the winner?
wow,USA the biggest human right abuser in the world.

My dear friend,you should get back to K1 man

Fucking PAP IB!go to HELL that is yr HOME,.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

chee's is a PAID traitor. gopal has to struggle for his livelihood. that's why the former has to stay put while the latter has to mutinise.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee's is a PAID traitor. gopal has to struggle for his livelihood. that's why the former has to stay put while the latter has to mutinise.

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

Illicit gay activities:

Penal Code Section 377A states, “Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.”

Cheating:

Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he or she would not do or omit if he or she were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat". For example, A cheats if he intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A means to repay any money that Z may lend to him when A does not intend to repay it, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to lend him money. Cheating is punished with imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine, or both.

Father bashing:

Voluntarily causing hurt – A person causes hurt when he or she causes bodily pain, disease or infirmity to any person. Whoever does any act with the intention of causing hurt to any person, or with the knowledge that he is likely to cause hurt to any person, and does cause hurt to any person, voluntarily causes hurt. The penalty for voluntarily causing hurt is imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine of up to S$1,000, or both.

Theft of Temple Funds:

Theft is committed when a person, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, moves that property in order to effect the taking. The penalty for theft is imprisonment of up to three years, or a fine, or both. It is more common, however, for offenders to be charged with committing theft in a building, tent or vessel, which is used as a human dwelling, or for the custody of property. The penalty for this more serious offense is imprisonment of up to seven years, and also a fine.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey man, you don't need to use an Anglo-Saxon name to be considered a person belonging to the Catholic faith. There is'nt any page in the Bible which justify your claim. Look at the South Koreans. Many of them are Christians, but I do not sede them as Georges, Simons, Freddies, Michaels, etc. The list can go on. However, there are people among us who go around with fantastic ang-mor names without knowing anything about Lord Jesus Christ and the advent of Christianity. Just take a look at pamphlets left on your door-steps, the Saturday Home adverts in the Straits Times. Look and behold the fantastic names before the humble Chinese surnames. You will fall out of your chair laughing as many of these names belongs to Ah Lians and Ah Bengs. I have a card with me with the name Nasa Lim and Castro Joseph Tan. No wonder the ang-mors are laughing at stupid fools from Singapore. I dare you to challenge any David Goh to produce his NRIC to you and I bet his name would just be Goh Ah Tu. Please respect the Chinese names and don't make a mockery of it. The Chinese have a glorious history and the English caused the ruins of China by introducing opium to the people.

A

Alu862

wow,USA the biggest human right abuser in the world.

My dear friend,you should get back to K1 man

Fucking PAP IB!go to HELL that is yr HOME,.

Rather you should go back to nursery school. it's people like you who haven't heard of My Lai, thought experiments in the US in the 50s, the Contra deal, the installing of dictatorial regimes in Latin America, support of Saddam Hussein, support of Osama Bin Laden in the 80s, destruction of surrendered Iraqi troops duringthe first Gulf War, second Gulf war, the Patriot Act, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo.

Oh forgot, you are nothing to even spell and listen.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what FREE SPEECHES is all about. it's only applicable to praises shower on pro-SDP clowns. if u criticise those jokers, their nasty clones would be activated to flame u back.

FREE SPEECHES - the trademark hanging on SDP but the least practised.:oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what FREE SPEECHES is all about. it's only applicable to praises shower on pro-SDP clowns. if u criticise those jokers, their nasty clones would be activated to flame u back.

FREE SPEECHES - the trademark hanging on SDP but the least practised.:oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​