• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said sg men tend to die early

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
roxyguy, what else had your mum or dad not said about sg men? why not post in all in one thread, one posting, instead of creating multiple threads aimed at sg men?

why are you interested in sg men IF your super duper highly intellectual mum gives you all the facts of sg men? surely your super duper highly intelligent mum wouldn't lie to you, would she?

if her facts are correct, then just let it be and stop asking for confirmation around here!

by the way, whatever you are smoking or snorting, can intro me? cos i think it really can hallucinate one's mind.

hi there

1. i am looking for what her mummy got to say about sheepish pricks since she married one.
2. roxy, pls ask your mummy.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. i am looking for what her mummy got to say about sheepish pricks since she married one.
2. roxy, pls ask your mummy.

please paraphrase your sentences. i have totally no idea what your vile, dysfunctional, aging and perverted mind is trying to convey over the internet.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please paraphrase your sentences. i have totally no idea what your vile, dysfunctional, aging and perverted mind is trying to convey over the internet.
wen u dun even understand wat other ppl wrote, y do u have 2 b so rude 2 ppl? ... :rolleyes: :mad: