• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'My whole body went numb': Ann Kok reveals allergic reaction after eating bak kut teh, Entertainment News

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
www.asiaone.com

'My whole body went numb': Ann Kok reveals allergic reaction after eating bak kut teh​

'My whole body went numb': Ann Kok reveals allergic reaction after eating bak kut teh
PUBLISHED ONNovember 07, 2023 5:28 PMByYeo Shu Hui
Having a hot bowl of bak kut teh soup with rice makes a common meal for many of us.
But for local actress Ann Kok, such a meal apparently almost put her life at risk.
Speaking about her experience in the latest episode of JustSwipeLah, which was uploaded yesterday (Nov 6), the 50-year-old shared with host Jernelle Oh that she has a few food intolerances.
Ann said: "To me, the most serious is MSG."
She shared that she once went to eat bak kut teh with a friend and had an allergic reaction.
"My whole body went numb, and my friend immediately sent me back [home]," she said, adding that she lost consciousness after that but was unsure if she had fainted or fallen asleep.
Her friend consulted a doctor about her condition.
"The doctor told my friend that in my situation, if I'm not sent to the hospital, I might die," Ann said, shocking host Jernelle with her revelation.

Girl group in the making? Ann Kok, 50, dances with 20-somethings in new ad

Besides MSG, Ann also shared that she can't drink milk or eat mushrooms.
"Once I eat mushrooms, I will get something like hives," she said.
Jernelle also asked Ann to share her relationship status, to which the latter confessed that she was single.
"I don't even have any suitors," she added.
Jernelle said that she didn't believe her and asked Ann about the last time someone tried to woo her.
Ann seemed to pause in thought for a moment, before coyly replying: "I'm not telling you."
When asked about what she looks for in a partner, Ann shared that she likes "people who talk about non-meaningful things with me" but such people have "scared themselves away".
To this, Jernelle replied: "Because they treat you as a goddess so they won't dare approach you!"
Ann also shared that she believes women should have high expectations when looking for a partner.
"Now [things are] different from the past; women are all very independent. So if you don't find an outstanding partner, how can he complement you? Women need to be confident in themselves," she said.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Ann also shared that she believes women should have high expectations when looking for a partner."

KNS! Fucking old cunt already and still wants to talk about having high expectations.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can assure her my lup cheong has no MSG and the milk is rich in protein and no lactose. No mushroom. Can I have her number ?

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how much for this 50 year old pussy? Can she still get it wet, or it's as dry as the Sahara desert?