• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said do not get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri ...

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was talking to my mum about this sg guy who has been chasing me despite that i already have a fiance

she told me not to get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri. a quick google search revealed that these are the best schools in singapore.

i asked her why and she said the good sg men only come from these schools nowadays. she said that she observe that her friends who went to these schools are well-spoken and urbane. most importantly, they all have a university graduation and a good job.

because of my lack of sg knowledge and experience, i will like to seek your advice.
do you agree with her?

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was talking to my mum about this sg guy who has been chasing me despite that i already have a fiance

she told me not to get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri. a quick google search revealed that these are the best schools in singapore.

do you agree with her?

Is your dad from ACS or RI?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that you have to google to find out acs/ri are the best schools in Singapre makes me suspect that you must be a new PR, FT?

Of course, you shld woo and date such men because they are likely to rule Singapore and sit on billions of dollars in future. Look at LKY (RI), Goh Keng Swee (ACS), Goh Chok Tong (RI).

I came from RI too so you shld quickly dump yr loser fiance and pm me.

i was talking to my mum about this sg guy who has been chasing me despite that i already have a fiance.

i asked her why and she said the good sg men only come from these schools nowadays. she said that she observe that her friends who went to these schools are well-spoken and urbane. most importantly, they all have a university graduation and a good job.

because of my lack of sg knowledge and experience, i will like to seek your advice.
do you agree with her?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi mei mei, how old are you, may i ask?:smile:

do you agree with her?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do you agree with her?

yah..agree with yur mum..because yur father was not from RI/ACS..that was why you were born..i pity you...:wink:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah..agree with yur mum..because yur father was not from RI/ACS..that was why you were born..i pity you...:wink:

hi my dad came to australia before he was 10 so he did not receive post-primary education in singapore. my mum was from a school called saint nicholas school and went to australia at 19, i think.

please do not jump to conclusions without providing real evidence! you sound like a cave man with a stone tablet!

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mum tell me not to marry a non virgin, are you a virgin??

do you make marraige decisions based on sexual status of your partner? then you should not be visiting prostitutes because you are hurting chances of girls getting married to good men!

what a hypocrite! :rolleyes:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi mei mei, how old are you, may i ask?:smile:

hi my mum also told me not to respond to old men soliciting for friendship or acquaintanceship online. if you are serious, please give me a link to your facebook account and i will decide if i want to befriend you!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi my dad came to australia before he was 10 so he did not receive post-primary education in singapore. my mum was from a school called saint nicholas school and went to australia at 19, i think.

please do not jump to conclusions without providing real evidence! you sound like a cave man with a stone tablet!

so..im correct to say your dad was not from RI/ACS...?:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lawyer from Allen & Gledhill was an ACS boy. Asked him for advice in structuring a deal for me and he messed it up for me and wasted my precious time in the process. Kena F big time by me! Felt like insulting him by asking him what kind of education he had received from ACS! :mad:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i asked her why and she said the good sg men only come from these schools nowadays

so i assume your father was and is still a bad man?and that was why you are here finding solace..?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
so..im correct to say your dad was not from RI/ACS...?:biggrin:

you sg men never fail to repulse me with illogical statements

my dad is not a sg man.
he is australian man and if he wanted, he can get into the top school in singapore. he is a very outstanding man.