• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg girl says Sg men are horrible after an Sg man tried to bring her to Lau Pa Sat for dinner date

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The face is irrelevant, what matters is the thing between her legs.

It's not going to be a long-term relationship anyway. Her social circle and family circle will not encroach yours.

That one from Mayfair also has that "thing" between her legs.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This toxic, self-entitled and attention-seeking whore doesn't even deserve a meal at Lau Pa Sat.

If its me, I'll just buy some snacks, a couple of beers, bring her to a remote spot in Mount Faber, count the night stars, fuck the brains out of her and then leave her naked there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This toxic, self-entitled and attention-seeking whore doesn't even deserve a meal at Lau Pa Sat.

If its me, I'll just buy some snacks, a couple of beers, bring her to a remote spot in Mount Faber, count the night stars, fuck the brains out of her and then leave her naked there.

Mount Faber is too good for her. She should be taken to a Bangla dorm at Penjuru Road and be ravaged by the hardworking FTs who live there. After that she will be taken to the nearby Teban Gardens hawker centre for a good meal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is common sense to wear a bit more casual, wear clothes that you can wash easily when you're eating satay, Korean BBQ etc at an eatery, for obvious practical reasons.

And don't go to a mall or theatre after dining there. Go home.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mount Faber is too good for her. She should be taken to a Bangla dorm at Penjuru Road and be ravaged by the hardworking FTs who live there. After that she will be taken to the nearby Teban Gardens hawker centre for a good meal.
The Bangla migrant workers are queuing up to bring her to their dorms.

1*WXpM3rwsqb1puibcuO6JjQ.jpeg

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t tell the sua kus in here. Haha…. Rich doesn’t mean cannot eat at cheap places. That’s a loser mentality.

The rich eat at cheap places because they know how to appreciate good food.

Poor sinkies eat at cheap places because they can't afford anywhere else.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s like people buying LV and think that makes them look rich la. Truly rich ppl buy Hermes or don’t even care about brands.

Same goes with Rolex. More common than g shocks. I am embarrassed wearing a Rolex these days.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s like people buying LV and think that makes them look rich la. Truly rich ppl buy Hermes or don’t even care about brands.

Same goes with Rolex. More common than g shocks. I am embarrassed wearing a Rolex these days.
Eh ... what you wear these days ha ?:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh ... what you wear these days ha ?:biggrin:
if you don’t wear apple watch in sillycon valley you’re either a luddite or homeless. every boomer in palo alto who owns a $6.9m home wears apple watch. it’s for communication, updates, health monitoring. if you wear a rolex nobody wants to talk to you. it’s so shameless and literally out of touch.