• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg girl says Sg men are horrible after an Sg man tried to bring her to Lau Pa Sat for dinner date

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her date does bring women to more atas places: Michelin-starred restaurants, other atas restaurants etc. If the women is worth it: looks, body, good conversationalist, sex on first date etc.
For those rated only 1 star or no star, it will be the hawker centre.
Does she now know where she stands?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first Date, at least choose aircon, quiet place to dine, can chitchat without raising your tone.
Following other usual dates ... Lau Pa Sat is not a bad choice, such good vibe, BBQ food & Beer the best !

1707054987138.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a girl likes you, she will enjoy it even if you bring her on a date to eat soon kueh at Jalan Kukoh hawker centre.

By the way, moaning about it on TikTok or IG (clickbait merchant) is a major red flag. Those videos might feature her complaining about the service at a restaurant, or various other topics unrelated to you. Drama queen.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y
If a girl likes you, she will enjoy it even if you bring her on a date to eat soon kueh at Jalan Kukoh hawker centre.

By the way, moaning about it on TikTok or IG (clickbait merchant) is a major red flag. Those videos might feature her complaining about the service at a restaurant, or various other topics unrelated to you. Drama queen.
Ya, this is a major red flag. All the men will run away from her.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Please try harder. The lack of effort is unbearable,” girl says after her date plans Lau Pa Sat date

ByYoko Nicole

FEBRUARY 4, 2024

2.7kShares
whatsapp sharing button

facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

linkedin sharing button

SINGAPORE: A video of a girl criticizing her date for suggesting that they go to Lau Pa Sat for their first date recently emerged on social media, quickly going viral.

“Please try harder. The lack of effort is unbearable,” the girl said.

The girl, who had just taken a shower, claimed that she was looking through her clothes, trying to decide what to wear, when she received a text from her date telling her where they were going.

“The guy told me that we’re going to Lau Pa Sat. Seriously, why are men so terrible? I really don’t get it,” she said. “I don’t know, man. I’m done. I’m so done with this.”

She also wrote a small note at the bottom of her video, saying, “IT’S THE FIRST DATE. For the context: Lau Pa Sat is a hawker centre/food court. It’s worse than fast food in my book. Dear Universe, stop sending me cheap and/or toxic men. Thanks.”

See also Rebecca Lim vomited and made a mess on her first date with her fiancé!
One Singaporean Redditor shared the girl’s video on the social media platform on Saturday (Jan 3).

The redditor said in the caption: “I came across this video of a girl complaining about getting brought to Lau Pa Sat for a first date. She claims that eating at Lau Pa Sat is worse than going to a fast food restaurant and demonstrates a lack of effort from the guy. From the video, it can also be interpreted that she views such men as toxic/cheap.”

They asked, “What do you think about going to Lau Pa Sat for a first date? Is it genuinely not a good place for a first date?”

Singaporean Redditors: ‘Don’t go on social media to complain about your date’s choice of venue.’​

In the comments section of the post, some Singaporeans voiced their disapproval of the girl’s behavior, stating that she could have directly communicated her problem to her date instead of exposing and lambasting him on social media.

See also Viral video: Diners’ run-in with Lau Pa Sat safe-distancing officer on first day of tighter restrictions
One commented, “If she doesn’t like it, just make an alternative suggestion (e.g. McDonald’s) or cancel. She has a choice. Very simple. Don’t go on social media to complain about your date’s choice of venue. You are dissing him on the Internet which basically cancels any potential for a relationship. Might as well not go.”

While another one said, “If the girl is interested in or attracted to the guy, location doesn’t really matter.”

Other redditors, meanwhile, shared the sentiment of the girl, saying that Lau Pa Sat was really not an ideal place for a first date as it was both “noisy” and “crowded.”

One redditor stated, “To anyone genuinely trying to date, please. If you’re dating for a serious relationship, first impressions are everything. It’s hard to make a genuine connection when there’s noise everywhere like in a hawker centre.”

With the advent of social media, more and more people have become comfortable sharing their first date experiences online. In October 2023, a similar circumstance also emerged when a woman shared on TikTok that her “worst date” in Tokyo, Japan, was with a man from Singapore.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it does not constitute serious or not so fun dates. Just a chat to see what kind of girl you are and the woman can assess the man too.

This Fucker think that her cunt is made of rare metal