• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
made in sg teeyihjia (tyj) green border 40-pc pack at ranch 99 in frozen foreskin section. i've been looking for the 69-pc pack but to no avail.
View attachment 93538

I’ve always wondered how the popiah king can make a billion fortune from selling popiah skin, it’s not like everyone in Singapore eats popiah everyday. I guess I now have the answer. Will look in the frozen food section next time I go.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’ve always wondered how the popiah king can make a billion fortune from selling popiah skin, it’s not like everyone in Singapore eats popiah everyday. I guess I now have the answer. Will look in the frozen food section next time I go.
it’s popular among hongkies. taiwanese, mainlanders, and viets as it’s deemed to have finer qualities than hk, prc, tw, and viet equivalents. even jiuhukias and jiuhubors swear by it as they can’t find locally made jiuhu popiah wrappers in u.s. this is the closest foreskin to the local sinkie version. the worst is prc mushu wrapper. yucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, escherichia coli bacteria contamination is worse in sg's hot and humid environment if meat is not properly refrigerated and stored. plus other issues such as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (mad cow disease). i'm sure you're very well aware of "mad cow", do you?
Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised proud thief steal my photos and harass me as mad cow. Btw I need not be familiar with mad cow disease because I already didn’t eat beef burger prior to this thing first surfaced long time ago. So I am very safe from that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My minimalist dinner today using my new gadget griller steamboat two in one.
53A59D10-B13D-4BA4-9EB5-6D9A349AB3E9.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're like the charming chin chai cougar from chai chee. can eat don't waste.
Ya I am quite chin chai on food like Donald trump. In fact I noticed most angmohs only eat food that they are familiar with. Just like me except now I am in holiday mood so trying new stuff. When in jb I didn’t even put salt and seasoning in my cooking. Now I bought many bottles of trendy Korean etc seasoning.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya I am quite chin chai on food like Donald trump. In fact I noticed most angmohs only eat food that they are familiar with. Just like me except now I am in holiday mood so trying new stuff. When in jb I didn’t even put salt and seasoning in my cooking. Now I bought many bottles of trendy Korean etc seasoning.
try these two. add prawns, fishcake, eggs, and veggie. very bagus and shiok!
1603216654814.png
1603216667734.png