• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the purpose of a Chinese wedding dinner?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course is to reap return of the angbao that you and your parents have given to other wedding dinners. So simple Chinese custom also pretend don’t know and twist it to cheating people is what despicable Cantonese bully dog @musclepower and @rotiprata will do indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course is to reap return of the angbao that you and your parents have given to other wedding dinners. So simple Chinese custom also pretend don’t know and twist it to cheating people is what despicable Cantonese bully dog @musclepower and @rotiprata will do indeed. Pui!
Just because these shameless evil dogs want to cover up for their Cantonese relative freeloader thief that came to eat my wedding dinner free, they have no qualms to twist a fact to evil shit to smear annulled marriage with wedding is cheating relatives friends colleagues.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because these shameless evil dogs want to cover up for their Cantonese relative freeloader thief that came to eat my wedding dinner free, they have no qualms to twist a fact to evil shit to smear annulled marriage with wedding is cheating relatives friends colleagues.
Oh how can I forget @sbfuncle self admitted Cantonese CBT thief that kneel down to suck boss cock to prevent being fired and sent to jail for CBT. Ownself a cheat so shameless pointing his dirty finger at others. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh how can I forget @sbfuncle self admitted Cantonese CBT thief that kneel down to suck boss cock to prevent being fired and sent to jail for CBT. Ownself a cheat so shameless pointing his dirty finger at others. Pui!
But of course so many evil dogs here are like that like that famous hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody ownself commit adultery with married shanghai mistress AND thief claiming lunch expenses for mistress during business trips pointing their dirty finger and persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course so many evil dogs here are like that that like famous hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody ownself commit adultery with married shanghai mistress AND thief claiming lunch expenses for mistress during business trips pointing their dirty finger and persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!
@iamnobody aka ah meng clone

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like my doing well ex classmate that invited me for his wedding dinner and I invited him back but he didn’t attend but ask his secretary to send me an angbao. That’s perfectly fine and that’s the essence of chinese wedding dinner. So disgusting indeed that bully dogs pretend don’t know that’s our Chinese culture.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like my doing well ex classmate that invited me for his wedding dinner and I invited him back but he didn’t attend but ask his secretary to send me an angbao. That’s perfectly fine and that’s the essence of chinese wedding dinner. So disgusting indeed that bully dogs pretend don’t know that’s our Chinese culture.
You don’t need to attend, just send your angbao will do. Don’t bully dogs here know this simple truth? Of course they know. Just evil and shameless pretending don’t know so that accuse people with annulled marriage and wedding dinner as cheat. Why don’t go harass their divorced relatives friends colleagues as cheating them? Like I said before I am no different from divorced okay except no sex okay? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And eat free at Chinese wedding dinner is definitely not okay. Damn shameless Cantonese freeloader thief cheat and his relatives here smearing me when ownself is shapeless thief and cheat.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, for your case all your invited guests were discussing their nights with you since they were your ex customers.

Your husband cannot take it that's why annulled marriage, he couldn't believe he's the last user of this old dustbin. :frown:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
陈老板: That Bin is damn deep siah, very wet if you go deeper inside.

李老板: She kept telling me she's a virgin, but I see her slutty smile already suspect she lying, once I see lobang confirm.

王老板: This Bin is a lasup chicken, I saw a Bangla walking out from her coop, she said he repair her aircon.

刘老板: My angbao $69, visited her many times already, don't know why she invite me.

杨老板: Walau, she still want to act virgin on stage, legs close until so tight.

赵老板: That time I took a whiff of her crotch, immediately 上头, a bit pungent, like stale curry.

张老板: She also say she virgin, I brush against her nipple only she moaned until so 骚.

黄老板: Actually I didn't bonk her, I sit in front of her entrance and admire the ecosystems inside.

干老公: WTF?? She said she virgin, no sex before marriage, won't even let me see her hai?!?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
original purpose of chink wedding dinner is to invite guests to witness the double happy copulation and cumsummation of two families through a betrothed marriage of their children. it’s to announce this son of ours fucks this daughter of yours to produce the next generation. if no cumsummation then it becums gossip and a disgrace to ancestors.

Last edited:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You despicable lying bitch.. You cheat your husband and your friend with the wedding dinner and angbao , then annul your marriage to claim you are a virgin.. :poop::poop:
pui pui

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For you is a laughing stock event.
When they announced your name the guest already started to laugh.