• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sg pilot cum chicken farmer visits hot spring in Sg to cook egg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tz3wgJNZ2jzXW2X6C6DYbxetrJZYrzQuncvMRC3h9DB28-9TuaHHjhUYeJvMb7tx4PeKdOvIUxs=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Description
I have been flying for 28 years with 5 different airlines 3 different countries and been to hundreds of city,I love flying and passionate for writing. I have been doing lots of self sustainable project. Aquaponic. Solar system. I rear chicken and quail please join me on my way to be Minimalist and self sufficient life style.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Besides Japan, if you go to Europe and want to enjoy hot springs, go to Hungary. I think Norway and Iceland have them too.

Make good use of your powderful Sinkie red passport and experience what a proper hot spring is. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
popular hot springs are full of bacteria from decades of fecal matter deposited by millions of visitors. it can be 3.69k times over permitted levels of legionella bacteria. nobody cleans or replaces water in natural hot springs as operators think they are self-sanitizing from the naturally hot water rich in minerals. well, the water is not at boiling point to kill any germs but is hot enough to help reproduce bacteria and germs at a faster pace.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/02/24/national/ryokan-bathwater-bacteria/

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
popular hot springs are full of bacteria from decades of fecal matter deposited by millions of visitors. it can be 3.69k times over permitted levels of legionella bacteria. nobody cleans or replaces water in natural hot springs as operators think they are self-sanitizing from the naturally hot water rich in minerals. well, the water is not at boiling point to kill any germs but is hot enough to help reproduce bacteria and germs at a faster pace.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/02/24/national/ryokan-bathwater-bacteria/
If it's female germs, should be ok.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least nobody dips karchng in the water and or wash lumpar and cheebye in it. bacteria from toenails and germs from feet are not as yucky as those from human orifices.

I washed my lumpar with the hot spring water. It's alright if you scoop out the water with your hands to do it.