• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My minimalist dinner today. My favorite steamed fish (threadfin, garlic, soy sauce), boiled xiao bai cai.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My minimalist dinner today. My favorite steamed fish (threadfin, garlic, soy sauce), boiled xiao bai cai.
9DBFC8E1-A46B-450C-8C21-E74DB932B345.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole day so busy setting up my dishwasher and vacuum. And giving knocks to ccb Cantonese dogs upstairs. Now finally on the dishwasher.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean the grilling is hot and kitchen oily ok. Put in oven the most simple and not troublesome to cook.
yes, hot and smoky to the griller but the meat will turn out less wet and greasy. if you're baking, you need to sauté beef steak on a hot skillet first on stovetop until it's brown and seared before throwing it in the oven set at high heat, at least 369-degree f.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
for many sinkie, hongkie, and pinay women, blood and medium rare redness remind them of their periods. i have to grill steaks separately and longer just for them when they join the bbq party. very troublesome and picky bunch.
No it just reminds me of germs. I am a health freak although not that healthy. Last time when young until 30s i avoided eating fast food, bbq or deep fried food. Scared of cancer etc but still end up sickness here sickness there so now I eat everything except raw meat raw fish sashimi etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it just reminds me of germs. I am a health freak although not that healthy. Last time when young until 30s i avoided eating fast food, bbq or deep fried food. Scared of cancer etc but still end up sickness here sickness there so now I eat everything except raw meat raw fish sashimi etc.
I am a forerunner and considered fast food as junk food way before most people hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, hot and smoky to the griller but the meat will turn out less wet and greasy. if you're baking, you need to sauté beef steak on a hot skillet first on stovetop until it's brown and seared before throwing it in the oven set at high heat, at least 369-degree f.
Too much trouble for me to do that. I am not much of a foodie. Most foods taste nice enough to me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, escherichia coli bacteria contamination is worse in sg's hot and humid environment if meat is not properly refrigerated and stored. plus other issues such as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (mad cow disease). i'm sure you're very well aware of "mad cow", do you?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where did you get the popiah skin? I’ve never seen this in the US before. The closest I’ve found is the kind used for Vietnamese spring rolls.
made in sg teeyihjia (tyj) green border 40-pc pack at ranch 99 in frozen foreskin section. i've been looking for the 69-pc pack but to no avail.
1602989726885.png

Last edited: