• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From your minimalist dinner, seems like you have an hour glass figure.
hour-glass figure?
1602525858207.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean she dump her mommy in nursing home? :eek:
so bad woman
Evil bad selfish stingy stinky smelly hai :cool:
They stopped regular visitations to nursing home as part of Coronavirus precaution. So same as me indeed to deliberately stop my regular visits to my mother as part of Coronavirus precautions. Great minds think alike!
Btw nothing wrong for old or sick people to be in nursing home. I will be in one next time if I live long enough.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @ginfreely think that money can settle everything KNN unless loctor has certified her to not fit to be a care giver :eek: KNN
if she is busy working i can understand why need to put old folks into nursing home
but she isn't even working or busy
the amount of time she spends here in this forum churning rubbish threads can be better use to take care of her aged mother
it is not right
very deplorable conduct indeed

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she is busy working i can understand why need to put old folks into nursing home
but she isn't even working or busy
the amount of time she spends here in this forum churning rubbish threads can be better use to take care of her aged mother
it is not right
very deplorable conduct indeed

ya put in jiuhu old folks home coz her house too small minimal space use as whorehouse can only squeeze 100 cakelengs just nice