• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More young people are looking forward to Harry's demise

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes we are already "pok kai"..I just discover that, the nearest coffee non food court type have also raised their food prices by 50cts...mee pok dry from $2.50 now cost $3...you get the same ingredients but lesser..citing reasons that rental, employee costs & ingredient costs have gone UP!.

I just love the PAP, & wishes LKY to have a long & healthy life & continue to look after us until we are completely "pok kai"..heh heh heh we don't CURSE, nyet!

coffee shops rental now are 100-120K/mth to justify 24 million sales price. They are all pap supporting punks

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is that the cantonese word "pok gai" ? :biggrin:

yes, that's the one.

But Joetys too polite already, it should typically include pok gai ham gar chan.

Yes we are already "pok kai"..I just discover that, the nearest coffee non food court type have also raised their food prices by 50cts...mee pok dry from $2.50 now cost $3...you get the same ingredients but lesser..citing reasons that rental, employee costs & ingredient costs have gone UP!.

I just love the PAP, & wishes LKY to have a long & healthy life & continue to look after us until we are completely "pok kai"..heh heh heh we don't CURSE, nyet!

that pok gai sounds the same but different meaning, but yes I also wish for old fart to live just long enough to see how Pinky fucks up 超级白 at the next GE, after that old fart can 朴街涵家残. :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that pok gai sounds the same but different meaning, but yes I also wish for old fart to live just long enough to see how Pinky fucks up 超级白 at the next GE, after that old fart can 朴街涵家残. :o

It should be 仆街冚家鏟

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, that's the one.

But Joetys too polite already, it should typically include pok gai ham gar chan.

The Cantonese in HK used to be that polite when they answer the phone" Dieu cow nei, nei wan bi ko?, or! ne ah..hoy ta ma jeok?, or pok kai, ham kai chan..dieu cow nei!..

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Cantonese in HK used to be that polite when they answer the phone" Dieu cow nei, nei wan bi ko?, or! ne ah..hoy ta ma jeok?, or pok kai, ham kai chan..dieu cow nei!..

Ah, see.. the politeness of the Hong Kongers.

KNN down here use abit of fuck here fuck there, the kiss ass 超级白 por lum par say we crass.:oIo:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY LEGACY will be deeply rooted in SG. No point wishing him dead. Instead, we should learn from his ideals in governing Singapore.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY LEGACY will be deeply rooted in SG. No point wishing him dead. Instead, we should learn from his ideals in governing Singapore.

Wtf lah...pap good only first generation...after that all become greedy liao...now is to each his own..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PAP has always attracted top quality talent as leaders.

Zorro Lim, Hairdo Lim, Bargain Hen, Overtime Tan, Keechiu Chan, Once-in-fifty-year Yaacob, Bar-top-Dancing/YOG/Restaurant-FoodCourt-Kopitiam-Vivian... these are indeed rare talents... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zorro Lim, Hairdo Lim, Bargain Hen, Overtime Tan, Keechiu Chan, Once-in-fifty-year Yaacob, Bar-top-Dancing/YOG/Restaurant-FoodCourt-Kopitiam-Vivian... these are indeed rare talents... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hello...Don't forget TIN PEI LING....Errrrr...I dont know what to say! hahahahahaha....:oIo::biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does "More" mean in actual numbers? Or are the 2 people they interviewed the basis for their conclusion? Sounds very much like propaganda rubbish to me, but maybe somebody here can prove me wrong.