• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No wonder Sei Hao Hai Alamaking dare return without fear of embarassment.

Gay gang is stacking page 1. It's okay lah. Got time come in occasionally to hang up other people's dirty laundry lor!......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

Humbug Scroobal doesn't realise he is like old fart
Totally deluded to his failings including his arsehole wart
The cunning cuckold couldn't write a rhyme to save his own life
For sure he can forget about saving his angmo-lovin' slutty wife :biggrin:

Good phonics usage. Gay!....but good....LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think this is normal? There are lots more of this on youtube. Disgusting.

I think jw5 needs more.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IVmfIW6ZZ-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5 says I love you
Alamaking says only my ass
jw5 says that's not true
Alamaking says just cum and don't make a mess!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faggot Scroobal thinks that he is an intellect
Nobody is as cunning as him this is indeed a fact
Makes one wonder how he made it to Oxford
Perhaps it helps to look like an effeminate gay nerd. :biggrin:

Is that all you got? Hmmm, gay brain cells are limited by nature of their sexual orientation I supposed.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a silly thread. Now i will use my jrholmes to help.

Now steady girls....Alamaking is on a very short fuse after getting raped...
I don't want to see another gay fight on Beach Road and a lawyer letter threat!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faggot Scroobal thinks that he is an intellect
Nobody is as cunning as him this is indeed a fact
Makes one wonder how he made it to Oxford
Perhaps it helps to look like an effeminate gay nerd. :biggrin:

Why no more? A cock struck your tongue?...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cuntface Scroobal thinks he is the smartest among all
He doesn't realise that f'kin pride comes before a fall
This piece of shit is so arrogant he created his own biggest fan
It's now kukubird but it used to be gongcheebye Debonerman. :biggrin:

That's why I said gay brains have limited function due to Aids. Rehashing old shitloads of cum.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think this is normal? There are lots more of this on youtube. Disgusting.

Is my dog videos making you horny? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VVNqPI3BRT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No jw5, I always find dogs cute. Have you wiped the floor? Or you had managed to cum into a tissue without accidentally spilling a drop on the floor after watching the videos I've embedded for your homosexual pleasure?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best and Worst Countries for Hotel Hospitality

Couple Of Points, Manipulative Yet Needy Humbug Scroobal:

1. Whahaha, so funny. Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

2. As usual a gutless coward, have to use clone Debonerman to reflect your true disgusting gayfuck self. :biggrin:

Oh my, my, my.....................Gay jw5 throwing tantrums again......Sam! Someone disrupting a good thread..............................LOL.....LOL....It's just as bad as TCSS in every thread........:p

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best and Worst Countries for Hotel Hospitality

Couple Of Points:

1. Good evening Scroobal. :wink:

2. Gutless coward and hypocrite that you are. Have to use a clone to show your true disgusting real faggoty self. :biggrin:

Can somebody ring Sam up? Gay on rampage. Call 911!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2of3WhiteTiger have died. Jippie first then Winnie. How does it relate to this forum?

It means Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka lil'leetahsar aka God Meng Seng aka 3WhiteTiger aka Fuck his Mother Puah Cheebye (Please google this puah yiao siu kiah ) has lost his cock, his balls and is left with one gaping anus........LOL

By David Ee SINGAPORE - One of the Singapore Zoo's two white tigers has died. In a statement issued on Monday, Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) said its "beloved" white tiger Winnie died on Aug 12. It had been terminally ill with a worsening tumour in its jaw bone, and the zoo's veterinary team decided to euthanise it to prevent further suffering. The zoo's vets had been caring for it over the past few months to ensure its quality of life was maintained, added the statement. Winnie lived for 14 years, 10 months and 16 days, comparable to wild tigers whose average lifespans are between 10 and 15 years, according to WRS. It is survived by its brother Omar. Winnie was born in captivity in Taman Safari, Indonesia, before arriving at the Singapore Zoo on April 6, 2001, at the age of 19 months. Jippie, another of the zoo’s white tigers, was put down in March 2012 as it was terminally ill.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho did not wear panties in China Wine video. Serious!

Please zoom out to the top of her hot pants. Do you see any? Or could there be panties so small? I think we need to seek out the help of jw5. Nobody knows more about women's lingerie or how to be sexy and sensual like the chao ah kuah (transvestite).

See the chinese girl left of Sun Ho and the one behind? According to CHC Confessions, they were dance instrutors from OSchool an affiliate of City Harvest run by Serena Wee's husband.

Every of the extras beside her need to be shorter than Sun Ho. Anyone taller needs to bent low.....LOL

sjchinawine150814e.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Su Ho's album projected to sell 1.5 million copies. This what 1.5 million sounds like

After watching and listening to the videos I decided that god exists and I believe in him. Halleberryyah!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xyVmCBF3gm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11,267,613 views woh! And no need for 30,000 dumbfuckcunts to watch over and over again to boost the viewership!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OQCcwNMp830" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And not this.........................................

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wSZQH_c9jOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6832314-large.jpg

Pixie Lott has been confirmed as the 11th celebrity taking part in this year’s series of Strictly Come Dancing.

Pixie confirmed the news via the official @bbcstrictly Twitter feed earlier today following a series of cryptic clues posted to her 1.65million followers on social media, which prompted a flurry of speculation from her followers.

She began by tweeting: ‘Ahh, got something very special to reveal soon cats…’ and followed with ‘So excited! Some news is coming, can’t wait to tell you! Announcement soon at 2.30pm UK time…so watch this space for news’ before confirming her participation on the show.

23-year-old singer-songwriter, model and actress Pixie’s first two singles went straight to number one and her debut album sold over 1.5 million copies. Pixie has gone on to make a total of three albums and has had a string of best-selling singles.
http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/S...BBC-Strictly/story-22835777-detail/story.html

CITY Harvest founder Kong Hee knew that his wife's American album was not going to amount to enough - with a projected sale of just 200,000 copies. But that did not stop him and several of the other accused from "investing" $13 million of the church's money into the project, the prosecution alleged yesterday. RELATED STORIES City Harvest Church Trial: All stories and updates They went ahead and bought bonds in Xtron, which managed Ms Ho Yeow Sun's pop career, despite knowing that too few albums would be sold for the church to recoup its money in time, the court was told. "You knew... there was no reasonable prospect of success... Nevertheless, you and (several other defendants) went ahead with this (purchase of bonds)," Deputy Public Prosecutor Christopher Ong put to Kong. "By entering into this transaction... you entered into a sham." If just 200,000 albums were sold, Xtron would take 10 years to repay the money, instead of the two years as required by the bond agreement, he added. The pastor, however, insisted that he was not told of the discussions about the "200,000" projection and was working on an estimated sale of 1.5 million copies of his wife's album. Since the prosecution began its cross-examination of Kong on Tuesday last week, DPP Ong has tried to establish several key points. One was that Kong oversaw the production of Ms Ho's album in the United States and how much was being spent on it. Another was that the 50-year-old, along with his deputies, controlled the strings at church-linked companies such as Xtron, which was set up to disguise the church's financing of Ms Ho's music career. Yesterday, DPP Ong got Kong to concede that there was no record of the church's management board approving the purchase of the Xtron bonds. He also pointed to statements given by deputy senior pastor Tan Ye Peng and former church investment manager Chew Eng Han to the Commercial Affairs Department. In these statements, both said that Kong knew of the 200,000 figure, which Xtron accountant Serina Wee had put forward. Chew went so far as to say that the estimate had "probably" come from Kong himself. DPP Ong suggested to Kong that Chew was right on this. "We have heard many times... that you were the one liaising with (American music producer) Justin Herz on the budget projections. "So the source of information about budget projections, including expense and album sales, would be you, correct?" Kong agreed that he was the "main liaison", but insisted that he knew nothing of the 200,000 figure. He pointed out that he was not included in an e-mail where Chew, Tan and Wee - who were all in the courtroom yesterday - discussed the projected album sales before Xtron issued its bonds in 2007. He said he was also not a party to other e-mail in which the trio discussed how Xtron could take a 10-year loan to pay the church back, or in which Chew suggested issuing more bonds. Kong also claimed that, as far as he knew, his wife's album was projected to sell at least 1.5 million copies. This also did not take into account revenue from tours and licensing, he said. He added that he did not know how Wee came up with the 200,000 estimate. "My guess is that she was doing an ultra-conservative projection." [email protected]

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sun Ho did not wear panties in China Wine video. Serious!

"Dear Heavenly Father, please turn back time to my Hollywood days and I promise you I will remain in the Tampines 5 room flat, draw a salary of no more than Sin$5.000 a month with no extras like MyPiggybankAccount. And I will swear on the soul of my son Damien I will shaft a big microphone into my darling's arse, my only love and the best cunt a man can ever have for sex with in the world if she ever mention the words "dream of becoming a world famous pop singer in USA."

20140827-st-konghee.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee bukkaked by DPP the way Alamaking was by Sam.

CHC Confessions

6 hours ago

Kampung News (we're a bunch of slightly backward individuals who are not as creative as those in the city)

25 August

The cross-examination today centered around Kong's advisers, their responsibilities and roles in the crossover. In what was a slow day in court, Kong testified that other than Brother Foong and the lawyers, he relied on internal control teams within CHC - namely the management board, investment/finance and audit committees - for advice regarding the Xtron and Firna bond transactions.

It appears that there is an inner circle within the committees which have access to privileged information regarding the crossover. DPP Ong produced an email from Chew Eng Han to Serina Wee and John Lam where Chew suggested withholding information regarding the bonds to another investment committee member by the name of Charlie. "I am not sure how he [Charlie] will take this because he is not exactly 100 percent with the leadership... I prefer this to be kept within a small circle because of the proximity of Xtron to Sun and therefore to Ps. Kong," Chew wrote.

He added that "if one day someone turns away from CHC and becomes nasty, he may say all kinds of baseless things." DPP Ong questioned Kong about his team's concern about baseless accusations and the need to keep information from their own investment committee member if everything was done properly as Kong has insisted throughout the trial.

The court also heard today that Joseph Toh was the lead auditor of CHC and not Foong. "I don't want to come to the end of the year and then have another surprise from Joseph the Auditor," wrote Kong to Tan in one of the emails produced in court.

DPP Ong asked why Kong directed Tan to check with Foong regarding the transactions where Joseph would be the more suitable candidate. To this Kong defended himself by claiming that he thought Joseph was just an assistant to Foong. DPP Ong then alleged that Kong has been using Foong to test out if the practices he was using would pass through the audits as he knew Joseph to be a strict auditor.

Visibly frustrated by DPP Ong's refusal to settle for his defense, Kong suggested that the DPP is implying Foong is part of the conspiracy. Foong could not be reached for comments.

Kong then proceeded to indulge himself with giving an analogy to defend his decision to seek Foong and not Joseph for auditing advice. Kong said that if you knew your house was dirty and someone was coming to inspect, you would want to stay as far away as possible from him before the inspection and not the other way round.

Rounding up the day's proceedings, Ong put it to Kong that he knew Joseph was the lead auditor and not the assistant all these time as it was clearly stated in the email. Kong replied that "he stands corrected" to which Ong retorted, "witness, you don't stand corrected; you stand exposed that you have been lying in this court."

Please like CHC Confession facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/CHCConfessions

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee bukkaked by DPP the way Alamaking was by Sam.

Oh God! I am fucked! Abbaaaa!.......Aaaaaabbaaaaaaaaa!

20120629.095142_tnp_cityharvest.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee bukkaked by DPP the way Alamaking was by Sam.

did he proceed to speak in tongues and fall on the floor in spasms?

That he'll never ever do after the way I ridiculed him in Sun Ho's Fancy Free youtube video upload by sunhomusic under the account PastorSunwHore, of his falling flat on his back after his yabayabadoo talking in tongue shit.. The video in question was deleted about a week later.