• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT simply does not get it - train chartering service

They're trying to make it appear that all parties did the right thing.

LTA has told them in no uncertain terms that it HAS to be informed, so there's some comprehension problem going on here.

The fact that Desmond is ex-ACS does not help matters. The fact that no school has done it (chartered MRT trains) before also does not help matters. Someone is bullshitting.

There have been no incidences where thousands of kids descended on the MRT at the same time, because schools always made sure that transport was catered or some other combination of transport arrangement made.

So all this SMRT bullshit about ACS doing a good deed by avoiding the specter of thousands of kids descending on the MRT the same time is hogwash. In the past schools have always managed to handle similar public events so as not to cause disruption to services.

Is this incident any worse than Lee Hsien Loong making an apology to the citizens of Singapore and pledging to do better next time in the last GE?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expect More Wayangs & Photo Ops From MIWs As It Gets Closer To Election

Begging :

I have very little cash left to cover my mortgage, and my living expenses for the next few months. My flat is on the market for sale, and I am still waiting for the verdict.

If you can help, please consider a small "donation" which i will repay once my flat is sold.

Thank you.

email : daklims at gmail dot com

The flat must be reeking of fuckface cunt and criminal con gay woman air if it still not sold.

Father Chan? Or brother Meng? Let's have a comparison.......................

ape-featured.jpg

20140322_gagdeal_ST.jpg

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mothership.sg's interview with Nicole Seah

Do us a favor Nicole. Just disappear from politics. Go have babies. Marry an ang moh or Indian if you prefer. Just please disappear from our lives.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SO SAD, Woman, 75, detained for conservancy fee arrears

Where is the cunt Lily Neo? She is supposed to be the Mother Theresa of PAP MPs. Why nothing from her cunt mouth?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [serious discussion] best sbf avatar award

i already have one in mind. but feel must pass good stuff to share leh. so far so good, my latest avatar updated in edmw, asianbookies and a few okt pimp websites. will provide fr on response. stay tune.

What avatar will that be?:eek::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

One thing that I like most about the early hours of the morning
You can see who are still around and the timing of their posting
It seems that the resident humbug is no longer shy about his cuntface
One post each from GD and Scroobal at 1:28 your honour I rest my case :biggrin:

Hallo my fiend....Chin ku poh tu diod....lu cheebye ho boh?............Wu lanjiao kor boh?........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My avatar chip or not?

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....was the wind taken out of the sail???????....................LOL................LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You say you will zap any newbie or oldie who posts negative remarks about your avatar.

I tell you to bring it on. Get your Goondoosami, PAPIPCHIEF, OPPIBCHIEF, GWENDOLENE and all the clones to zap me again. FUCK YOU, YOU ARROGANT HOMOSEXUAL DICKHEAD. Take me down into moderation if you can.

You have shown time and again that you will use indiscriminate force to target any newbie. I will report all mass zappings of newbies to Sam.

You bunch of gays ought to grow up and get a life. You think you are above the law and nobody is allowed to criticize you. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND. I AM CRITICIZING YOU NOW. ZAP ME AS YOU HAVE THREATENED. IF YOU FAIL TO ZAP ME, I WILL FUCK YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE UNTIL YOU DO AS YOU PROMISED.

Cool down bro...Just copy and paste my avatar, update on edit avatar settings, go to browse your computer picture library and viola!.......LOL........there more ways than one to skin a gay........LOL>......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good idea.

My fiery invective is reserved specially for chonburific. KNN he thinks that avatar is so special.

I am going to copy it now as you suggest.

Gays now wanna behave like gangsters? OK lah, we all jump in and see who comes out muddiest! There is no low that I will not stoop to now!

Low can be noble if you are dealing with the right target. You catch my drift?......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you imagine half the fucking forum filled with the same avatar? We will have a serious case of myopia outbreak!.......LOL