• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My avatar chip or not?

I think he should.

May this image become the most googled image in the history of the internets............

Why is the hue of your avatar so rich? What graphics processor is yours? My laptop is no cheapo one you know......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [serious discussion] best sbf avatar award

Song bor Doggie? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Did you look at yourself in the mirror tonight? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sorng! Ang jwah boh sorng? Bi kan ni lau bu cheebye kho khar sorng!

Yeah I did. Why? I look just like I did when I fuck your mother sorng sorng!

My avatar yen tao boh?...........LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think this town council's action has gone too far?

Read my last paragraph of my post. The Govt dumps this to the TCs. TCs rely on funds from residents. I am sure you are not expecting residents to foot the bill.

The Govt has failed in its duty to take care of elderly and the incapable.

I dare the Lee government to cough out the true figure of the number of Singaporeans who had spent time in jail because they could not pay the accumulated S&C charges when they are already hobbled by arrears in their mortgages.

And don't even think of going to the Scot cock sucking bitch Irene Ng for help. I hope she'll go blind one of these days or get last stage cervical cancer. Fuck that!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Su Ho's album projected to sell 1.5 million copies. This what 1.5 million sounds

believe in me...i am sent by god to bring you salvation

How long are you going to drag this out? You can't convince the court that what you've done was something that the country's law has no business in interfering. You are going down big time. The judge has his holiday plans just like you. don't piss him off!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My avatar chip or not?

yawn,

self pawned
all screw bollahs clones talking among themeselves.
coordinated change of avatar

like i said,
govt not so stupid and "big brother" watching

Fuckface! Looking for a morning fuck issit? Fuck your mother cheebye!

Begging :

I have very little cash left to cover my mortgage, and my living expenses for the next few months. My flat is on the market for sale, and I am still waiting for the verdict.

If you can help, please consider a small "donation" which i will repay once my flat is sold.

Thank you.

email : daklims at gmail dot com

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expect More Wayangs & Photo Ops From MIWs As It Gets Closer To Election

thankyou

YAWN
jealous cowrard LOL

haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You fucking dishonest illegitimate bastard bitch have been disallowed by other websites to add in your con job appeal for donations. And you still want to fault Sam?.......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

forgot
yawn
jealous lover boy coward

yawwwwnnnn.....................lol....lol

Father Chan? Or brother Meng? Let's have a comparison.......................

ape-featured.jpg

20140322_gagdeal_ST.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: YAWN - photos

yawn
jealous lover boy coward

Wendy dear................................................................you fucking ugly chao cheebye! Don't go riding one way against the flow of traffic into a cement truck on my account hor. You commit suicide I have to retire this nick permanently and be condemned eternally. ............................................But then it really isn't such a bad idea................You fucking bastard!.....LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

Scroobal Clones think they are Smart
JW5 tears them Apart

Scroobal Clones think they are Cool
JW5 makes them look like Fools

:biggrin:

LOL...............thanks...............................LOL............................thanks

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

and my name is wendy chan mei yoke

i AM a bastard aka illigetimate

hats that to lie about?
unlike some who are bastards in the most derogatory sense

yawn
jealous lover boy coward

The truth is, being illegitimate is not the measure of a person. It's the conduct of a bastard that cements his or her reputation. Just take a look at the nearest example, your brother Jonathan I believe that's his name, not a squeak. Going on his way to make something out of his unfortunate life. You? Fucking bastard through and through!