• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP standard of living - Security guard pay goes up to $6.17/hr

Make it a three shift industry. 8 hrs per shift. And real security work, not mandatory tail waggings towards residents. Then we talk.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expect More Wayangs & Photo Ops From MIWs As It Gets Closer To Election

No need to stack replies lah. I leave you to your lonely post. Maybe a gay monkey will come by and give your chao cheebye a kiss.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JOETYS, Will You Marry Me?

Ah Scroo, mai jealous lah...people make friends you also jealous.. u are really a needy twit :biggrin:

I neber jealous one. Not like the fat fuck who thought he had a chance with the dimpled face highly intelligent beauty. Caused her to vomit for days....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

try harder to write like me. :biggrin:
you need to learn harder Ah Scroo...
your tricks and characteristics kena exposed liao lah.
for once, stop overcompensating and stop being so needy! :biggrin:

Like you dumbfuck?..........LOL....................LOL..................LOL..................LOL......................LOL..........................LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mothership.sg's interview with Nicole Seah

Thank god, Nicole you are a dud. If elected you would have blown up in our faces.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

try harder...remember dun overcompensate :d

lol........................lol............................lol.............................lol...............................lol...........................lol

lol.........................lol....................................lol...............................lol.....................................lol

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok here I come!!!

ahh, thank you for the points ah screw, I will fuck your wife deep deep, I will satisy her tonight, no worries :biggrin:

Yah! Your gay gang knows you are a great fucker. And you have many sons and daughters too tiod boh?.....LOL...thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Debonerman please la please leave me out of this can? Also please don't be so serious in here can? I mentioned about the amphibian gang in jest please go check in list where got any clones with amphibian nicks? I am not part of your war with others so please leave me out of this and also just because I am acquainted to others you don't like doesn't make me a guilty party.

Are you talking to scroobal or me? This is a serious question.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole Seah quits National Solidarity Party

She needs a break. Will do wonders. Better to make a comeback in her later 30s or early 40s. Too young at the moment.

Overhyped personality. Even I got pulled along in the frenzy of a Messianic possibility.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: jaycee drug bust : jackie had it coming...

This is none of my business but a little bird from the West tells me that Junkie Chan, son of Jackie Chan, is gay. His toy boy at the moment is that Taiwanese "celebrity" who was also nabbed for drug abuse.

That won't be surprising if it's confirmed. Definitely one who grew up with father issues. Jackifuck, I hate to use the word chan, was seldom around, being busy fucking every willing starlet that crossed his path.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

I'm getting really sick and tired of running this forum. It's just no fun anymore. :rolleyes:

Take a back seat. Let jw5 run it for you. joetys can stand behind him in the shadows to dictate the direction. Don't worry about viewership. Think Pink dot!.......LOL