• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A new strategy suggestion for Kong Hee who is falling back under onslaught by DPP

Yes Boss, this is your Forum :biggrin: I respect!

Shorter Whaha :biggrin:

hehe :biggrin:

I am tempted to replace my signature for the one dedicated to Sei Hao Hai Alamaking since GMS is taking a sabbatical....the feet kissing......Jesus Christ!.......LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok here I come!!!

Good thing you've finally learned the lesson from that bukkake episode....LOL...Kissing feet......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh god, this CH confession makes me feel contrite for calling all of them cunts.

10649574_696713553739725_4560067808150145677_n.jpg

Siao liow!.....another fuckstor from CHC is mentioned in court according to Mrs Lighthouse who has been giving updates from the courtroom this morning. I have always wondered who is this dog face guy seen in many photos and videos from the days of Sun Ho's paid luxury holidays in US and through the time the six were charged all the way to the present. He has something to do with the Sun Ho CD sales debacle.

Kanni na don't know why Kong Hee is answering the torrent of biting questions from DPP in such a spiritless demeanor.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Light-n-Friends/421135047964245

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh god, this CH confession makes me feel contrite for calling all of them cunts.

The similarity will not end there.....Kong Hee Fatt Choy will be left off with a stern warning, might even get an award...just like the 10 responders to the recent riots...the country is rotten to the core...

If that can happen, I may as well wager you the gay gang here will turn straight.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can think of a possibility why Kong Hee is looking so glum today. Early this morning before going to attend court, Sun Ho slithered to him and while snuggling his neck and pressing his crotch with one hand whispered to his ear in her sexy nasal old woman's voice......"Kong, the guys from Hollywood is extending an invitation to me to attend the Emmy Awards red carpet event photo session next year. As before, I will be slotted in after all A-list, B-list and C-list celebrities have their photos taken, it will be my turn. They are asking for only US$100,000 this time. Can we raid the MPA piggy band darling?....Hmmm? Darling.....do you feel hot? Are you getting hard?....Ummmmm....Arghhhhhh.....

Kong Hee sprang from the $40,000 sofa like he had just been pluged into an electrical socket! Ten seconds later, Sun Ho had banged the toilet door behind her and sobs and wails could be heard fromwithin.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...pple go bangcock and blanjah each other....
why the retarded deboberman not kpkb???
what's his beef???
oops...I forgot...he is actually sucking up to scroobye...

Bo siao kan leg humper......LOL.......LOL.....Declare yourself gay and you will see your points numbers rise, I shit you not....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Venerable Hong Choon

It proves gays can never run a country. They run out of ideas fast. Rehash the same routine. I screw your anus. I turn around and you screw mine. The gays here will once in a while form a circle and give a circus performance of adjoined homosexual sex....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cuntface Scroobal thinks he is the smartest among all
He doesn't realise that f'kin pride comes before a fall
This piece of shit is so arrogant he created his own biggest fan
It's now kukubird but it used to be gongcheebye Debonerman
. :biggrin:

This makes no sense. But then you are an artificial cheebye! Anal sex is what you like best......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
jw5. Please help us to understand what is it like to a homosexual.

Do you guys actually feel pleasure when a penis is inserted into your rectum?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. Good evening Manipulative Yet Needy Humbug, Scroobal.

2. That means the one about your wife's angmo lover makes sense. Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

Aiyah! there you go again. No more ideas? Always shifting the blame on someone else. I confess. I am actually Raiders the forum mod, the Vietnamese duck farmer........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Smell Snipper Shots

u want to know why the west and europe support israel?they dont want no stinking jews inside their countries......if israel goes down it will be game over,every single country will start singing a different tune.

remember it was less than half a century ago when europe was experiencing a huge purging and exclusion and eradication of the dirty jews.......

so all u cocksuckers that support the jews just watch out,one day they might be invading ur home to set up their "chosen land".

That's what the British whites are accusing the terrorist occupying their cities of doing. I am waiting for the day when they make a demand that the monarch must be a muslim....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: jw5. Please help us to understand what is it like to a homosexual.

Why would some of you gays beef up your muscles in gyms when all you ever longed for is to be a girl. I am sincere about wanting to understand you guys or gays if you prefer......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: jw5. Please help us to understand what is it like to a homosexual.

This story is for real. When I was much much younger, I was invited to an orgy party. Naïve I was then I thought it was just girls and a lot of girls. I was aghast and sick to my stomach at the sight screwing each others' arses to the cheers of the "normal" couples present. But one thing I will always remember is the way gays like jw5 will hold an erect penis and with eyes glowing with love licked the whole end of the shaft as if it was as valuable as an ancient precious gem encrusted gold baton......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

One of my friend emailed me this limerick, asked me to post:

There once was a businessman from Dubai
Who behaved like a fucking cheebye
His persona was a lie
He was manipulative and sly
So forummers gave him a nickname Scroobye

There was once this fuckturd from Queensway
A progeny his parents lamented they damn swey!
Called his own mother a laucheebye
Wack his father till he nearly died
His name is Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Google this scum.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I predict a new amphibian gang here that will prevail in this forum. Wait and see.

I can feel the gritting teeth and hiss of venom in the words. I am trembling with fear. It's tough when you fight a against someone loaded with cash and is gay and generous.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

Blind to the bullying and manipulation he continues with gutso
This egoistic charlatan scroobal has really reached a low
He has no self-awareness his upbringing is in question
What he needs from the rest of us is to be taught a severe lesson
:wink:

The rest of us as you and your gay cock sucking arse banging bunch? Why don't you start a thread on approval ratings? I know you gays are all cowards and will never dare accept a challenge.....whahahaha...