• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

Mr David Phang

My fren got another limerick, he asks me to posts quickly, dunno whether u like or not:

Arrogant and haughty, poison flowed from his pen
Full of himself, he even created a nick, "The Plen"!
Manipulative yet needy
And grouchy and whiny
He could always count on his followers, Hawkeye and Debonerman!

There you go again with that name. Care to show a photograph with it? Goh Meng Seng told you that's my name?....LOL When your mother dies will you still wail and call her a laucheebye? You ingrate!...LOL

images

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok here I come!!!

I have no issue with you. Why do you keep attacking me?

Nothing personal. It's affiliation. And I remember being hit with 90+ pointers from one account. The fucking coward never left a name. Any idea who?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, he got issue with you lah. It's the same reason why Debonerman keeps attacking Wendy lah.
Debonerman is Scroobal's clone lah. :biggrin:

And you are Kurt Tay's long lost twin! You fucking cock sucking homosexual. Wendy is attacked because she was painting herself as a victim and soliciting donations even now when the case is already dead and buried. But you anus for a cunt won't know as you are enjoying the cock in your arse too much to pay attention!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Sei Hao Hai Alamaking dare return without fear of embarassment.

Because sammyboy.com is using cloud hosting, my signature will not direct viewers to the thread and post number. But then .....LOL.....here it is.........

Leongsam

Default Re: Tcss 20/4/12

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
wtf.. merged...

Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 05:39 PM #9644
Alamaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post

Aiya, alamaking is drama queen lah. Let him make some noise and the supermod will put him in jail again

If TCSS here still tio ban, might as well close this thread, LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 05:40 PM #9645

Alamaking

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post

Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.

Im not the one who start the thread leh, you rant at me for what? siao ting tong

______________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-04-2012, 05:42 PM #9646

Leongsam

Im not the one who start the thread leh, you rant at me for what? siao ting tong

You're the one who's complaining about the merging the threads. What's your problem?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
20-04-2012, 05:44 PM #9647

Alamaking

You're the one who's complaining about the merging the threads. What's your problem?

wtf doesnt mean complaining what. just never expected it. why you so edgy today, give me back my bicycle seat, someone stole it and put it to your bicycle

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 05:46 PM #9648

Raiders

If TCSS here still tio ban, might as well close this thread, LOL

Eh, don't naughty liao, your father bring out knuckle duster liao.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 05:49 PM #9649

Leongsam

wtf doesnt mean complaining what. just never expected it. why you so edgy today, give me back my bicycle seat, someone stole it and put it to your bicycle

Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 05:56 PM #9650

Alamaking

Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!

You didnt complain for the last 3 years, why you complaining now? And you just said last week, if anybody wants to talk serious matter, go to politics. You think every posts I posted and everything Thread I started are all nonsense? Lets be fair about this

And pls dun think I'm the one who form the TCSS mates, we just enjoy talking to each other, thats all.
Last edited by Alamaking; 20-04-2012 at 05:58 PM.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 06:00 PM #9651

Alamaking

And I would appreciate if you can just tell me directly that you dun like my way of posting, I can try to change. But i was banned 4 times in 2 weeks for no valid reasons, is it fair?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 06:04 PM #9652

Leongsam

Quote Originally Posted by alamaking View Post

and i would appreciate if you can just tell me directly that you dun like my way of posting, i can try to change. But i was banned 4 times in 2 weeks for no valid reasons, is it fair?

I don't like your way of posting! Change it or get lost!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 06:08 PM #9653

Alamaking

i don't like your way of posting! Change it or get lost!

This is your forum, your rules, if you have said it earlier, I would have change it without irritating you till now right?. Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 06:17 PM #9654

Leongsam

This is your forum, your rules, if you have said it earlier, I would have change it without irritating you till now right?. Thanks

To be honest, I've never noticed your crap for the last 3 years. Your posts have always been of little significance and devoid of any redeeming quality so I simply skipped them without a second glance.

The fact that you pretty much messed up every thread was brought to my attention late last week. I told the moderator concerned not to bother me but deal with it in whatever way he deemed fit.

I've been spending more time in the forum over the last few days because of the hardware issues, the upgrade and the hacking attempts and in the process, I got to experience first hand what you do to threads that have started off well but have prematurely ended in a fizzle because of your garbage.

20-04-2012, 06:25 PM #9655

Alamaking

To be honest, I've never noticed your crap for the last 3 years. Your posts have always been of little significance and devoid of any redeeming quality so I simply skipped them without a second glance.

The fact that you pretty much messed up every thread was brought to my attention late last week. I told the moderator concerned not to bother me but deal with it in whatever way he deemed fit. I've been spending more time in the forum over the last few days because of the hardware issues, the upgrade and the hacking attempts and in the process, I got to experience first hand what you do to threads that have started off well but have prematurely ended in a fizzle because of your garbage.

I'm not going to defend myself on every posts I've posted. You and me cant be sure I'm the one who started to post off topic in every thread that you mentioned, but I'll admit I do reply to them and they reply to me too.

20-04-2012, 06:28 PM #9656

Leongsam

My ReputationPoints: 1514 / Power: 318

I'm not going to defend myself on every posts I've posted. You and me cant be sure I'm the one who started to post off topic in every thread that you mentioned, but I'll admit I do reply to them and they reply to me too.

I'm sure there are other nicks who are as bad or even worse than you are. If they happen to come under my radar, I'll have the same message for them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20-04-2012, 06:30 PM #9657

Alamaking

I'm sure there are other nicks who are as bad or even worse than you are. If they happen to come under my radar, I'll have the same message for them.

Thats fair enough, thanks

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No wonder Sei Hao Hai Alamaking dare return without fear of embarassment.

How to articulate fear and embarrassment in an anonymous faceless Internet forum?
Its the same as claiming reputation, credibility and fame in Sbf.

But for some losers sammyboy is Lifefffffffffffffff!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sei Hao Hai! You better behave or I will bump up this thread again! .....Tata!......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

To this day Alamaking flatly denies having any intention of starting one TCSS thread per day. Leongsam had to tell him off.

These people have no reason to complain. They have now one official TCSS thread that has evolved into a soccer thread.

Notice also that when people like Golden Dragon posts in the official TCSS thread about EPL and other soccer related stuff they don't flame him or shoo him away.

It was this thread that I realized that the gang was gay. It was also the time that my impression of jw5 as a normal man was undone. Confirming it was the challenge to a fight by one of the gays to Alamaking in Beach Road. The Sei Hao Hai warned the other party of a lawyer's letter!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most classic exchange in SBF:

ALAMAKING: wtf.. merged...

LEONGSAM: Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.

LEONGSAM: Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!

This was the most revealing of all. Fucking Sei Hao Hai gay!...LOL

Alamaking

Don't you find it feminine and cute?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please note my appended LOL and thanks is my personal honoring of the Sei Hao Hai gay Alamaking!.....LOL....thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha....swee......the retarded monkey now really kena cock in mouth....
also double confirmed a fxxking points whore in disguise...kena 90+ points anyhow kpkb....phui...

I see. In addition to being a bo siao kan, a leg humper, you are now turning gay as well? Your kar ch$ng for free? Of course not so many points from the gay gang...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

kena 90+ points also complain ah? limpei kena zapped 200 points also calm..

leongsam sell Zapper membership...so wanna blame also blame Ah leong rite? Blame zapper for fuck?

zapper only exercising his or her contractal use of the zapping mechanism mah.

also...90+ points means Ah frog meh...so many 90+ members around rite!

Aiyah, if wanna get even, then buy more infp points lor...u look at kopisai, he buys infp for a few of his clones, now he kena zap also neber complain liao..

MORAL OF THE STORY : CUT THE CRAP & DON'T BE A CHEAPSKATE

Nobody worth his salt cares about the number of points they have. It's all about being zapped into moderation, you understand or not? Affiliated gay gang member!....LOL.....Fucking Bangkok Pimp hinted a threat. New amphibian gay gang.....Very nice guy and non confrontational, my 6.5 inch dick and my two big dangling ding dongs!......LOL thanks.LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are just a Loser fucktard. :biggrin:

Oh am I? At least I've never used words like Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar (pls google) calling his mother a laucheebye! or am part of the gay gang in sammyboy.com.....LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think this is normal? There are lots more of this on youtube. Disgusting.

Use it as a litmus test. If you are aroused you are gay. If you are disgusted you are not. jw5 is already masturbating.....LOL

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OVZqrUe1tew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think this is normal? There are lots more of this on youtube. Disgusting.

I think jw5 needs more.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IVmfIW6ZZ-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

I nust love this thread :biggrin:...Muz Bumpzz everyday :biggrin:

A thread on phonics?........LOL....Let me offer you some help................

Bay
Day
Fay
Gay!
Hay
Jay
Kay
Lay
May
Nay
Pay
Say
Tay(as in ektay,optional in case leetahbar aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee is up to his old tricks.):wink:
Way
Yay