• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Dog! Pedophile priests offers to counsel boy victims!

Isn't it like Kong Hee and gang warning the CHC church goers to be wary of scammers?

Or monkey brain funkamentalist Whahahabi gay sect members making sale pitch of protection to forum newbies?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The sale of Singapore to foreigners

Another retard writing without using brains. There are restrictive covenants placed on the sale and any buyer would have to abide by these covenants and also statutory rules on National Monuments.
It does not make amdifference who owns it.
Please use your brains before blaming PAP for everything.

Whiners and whiners simply behave like thugs who write without using their brains and doing proper research into the legal rules and conditions governing the sale.

whahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

The genetic alley between monkeys and humans are closing I observed. Instead of idiotic screeching now managing to purse lips to keyboard and type. Not too much of a boost for the evolution of mankind though, planet of apes movie trilogy notwithstanding.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Miss Universe Singapore daughter of Ravi Menon, MAS Chairman?

Couple Of Points:

1. Good Evening Scroobal.

2. Even replying to a simple question from Papsmearer like "How do you know", you even need to use your clone to reply. Pathetic. :wink:

You talking to me? Are you talking to me? If you are, can see that my boner is deflating? I'm terrified of homosexuals! You blocked rectum! Are you just jealous and frustrated that I'm a scroobalite? Why don't you just stay on your side of the center line that demarcates the monkey brain fundalmentalist whahahabi sect gays from us, the heterosexuals?....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Leongsam Kick The Bucket.......This Forum How ?

Leongsam. When you do, you want to be buried in Israel's Cemetery of Heroes? There is a special marked out section I assume. No sexual innuendo here believe me!.:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Join the Whaha Team. Get free points*!

This thread reminds me of my experiences with custom officers in third world countries. All that hemming and hawing, twisting the end of their moustaches and that suggestive look in their eyes. If I don't know better, it's called intimidation and extortion. Pay or take the return trip immediately.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My Dog! Pedophile priests offers to counsel boy victims!

Go for the established name. The Scroobalites thread and posts are of higher quality than the monkey brands. High QC guaranteed. No question asked when you return with a complain about the products offered. Please re-read this all over again and absorb the sincerity!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Sir

1. We at Whaha thank you for your feedback.

2. Whilst our views differ, we are thankful for you in supporting SBF Politeness Movement in your refrain from using vulgarities.

3. Once again, Whaha earnestly thank you for bumping this thread for awareness of all those who visit SBF.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Bollocks! Your manager Chon's mouth is dirtier than your monkey butt! Why don't you join our Scoobalite society you ape! Why, you may narrow 1.3 % difference in our genetic makeup!..LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What Would LKY and GKS Do?

When would he go? Surely not by his own decision. Probably, it is after LKY is gone and there is a split in MIW.

My impression of Captain Lee Hsien Loong was sealed in December 1977, 3rd Singapore Infantry Brigade, Ulu Pandan Camp. He was S3 or 4, I can't recall.......................for I knew even then he will be an important S!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Sir

1. We are here to serve genuine customers in need of Zap-Aid.

2. There have been many complaints about bullying zaps. We support the Forum Owner in ensuring all Genuine members are not bullied into moderation.

3. If you are not here seeking for Zap-Aid, we kindly suggest that you take your views to another thread where you will definitely have your audience.

4. Wahaha does not interfere with what our members do in their personal capacity. Wahaha as a corporation seeks to protect this Forum from manipulation from other senior members.

5. Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and bumping this thread for awareness to SBF members and visitors.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Thank you for your candor Kong Hee Meng......First I have some idea of it and the about turn, I have no chewing idea! LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The scoobalites will magnanimously take in bastards if they are willing to confess and return all the donations they have managed to con out of the gullible public sympathetic to what they thought as PAP bullying of a hapless fuckface!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Sir

1. Thank you once again for bumping this thread for the education of SBF members and visitors.

2. We are overwhelmed by your fervent support.

3. If at any time you need Zap-Aid, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assess the damage and revert to you as quickly as we can.

4. Once again, we at Whaha, support the SBF Politeness Movement.

5. Thank you.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

I am not like that kenna sued by stepmother fuckface. The damage you are threatening the newly registered members with in the form of the deduction of rep points is water off a duck's back to me.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come some of you have like 3000 points but power only less than 10?

What happend?

Think of this scenario. 10 sammyboy gays anally fucking each other. All accumulated 3,000 ccs of sperm in their anuses. In the end each can only claim they have been fucked in the arse ten times.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the funkamentalist whahahabi sect gay monkeys, uncle going to hfj. Happy going into anuses to you!...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

As any dog eat dog enterprise in the world of food for thought business, facing competition is always considered par for the course. Please note the under pants anal dirty tricks by those involved in the promotion of gay lifestyle businesses. The dirty tactics to discredit the straight vendor.

It is not easy. A daily uphill climb struggle. Not when the world's economic structure and business direction are controlled by Jews. Same thing in this forum. Here justice prevails for the Pink monkeys with pinches on the butt as punishment for dishonorable conduct that always result in squeals of gay laughter from the arse takers.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PM Loong abandons his friend Yingluck - sucks up to coup boss

I can see that happening when straight arty farty people showing support during Pink Dot anniversaries.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Govt. passing the buck in the case of the PRC MRT shitting bitch

Dumbfuck opposition racist xenophobe. The lady who shit at Holland was a local not PRC u racist asshole

10616273_709421602447184_2833698987665759769_n.jpg

I have full trust in your insider knowledge. So how's she doing? Send her back for a holiday in China to stay with your in-laws until things cool down or she learns to use a proper toilet or whichever comes first.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: your favourite songs...

Why isn't this thread in the video section? Special issit? Gay privileges? What is the moderator zihau doing? Now don't tell me.......................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for visiting our Whaha Store at The Trivia HQ.

2. Your support in increasing View Counts for SBF is greatly appreciated.

3. Should you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to visit this Whaha Store. Your View Support is important to us. Thank you once again. :biggrin:

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Kong lanjiao weh lah Kong Hee Meng. May as well just plagiarize your father's Kong Hee's words..."I stand by my integrity.".......LOL.......LOL...Fucking gay monkey in monkey suits should just stay with your regular clothing brands..i.e... jw5 and Raiders.........LOL